Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 68,701 to 68,720 of 73,833

Scooby-Doo

I myself have been learning Japanese since single digits and I'm still no better than about intermediate, I'd say.

I used to be scared of the dark. Then I played Silent Hill, and I'm not scared of the dark anymore. I genuinely don't know what happened there.

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

I tried to learn Chinese it didn’t go well

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko This site is broken at times and My PfP is the cutest

@Kermit1Pineapple Ufo cuddle cult that thinks “cuddling” makes you smarter and that the only way to save humanity is to cuddle alot and use your super intelligence to build a machine. And also telling Jewish people to forgive Hitler

@TeaCatherine I know I’ve said it a few times but I love mythra she’s like Kaine from nier but not as good. But even being like Kaine is enough to make me love her

@Zybrissa do it for All I want for Christmas

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Noir a tomato/replicats, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H
Holy S##t guys Puss in boots 2 is great
https://youtu.be/bEoNNYyVNxc - Puss in boots 2 preview

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Yeah, my brother hates jazz too, personally I like some jazz. I only know a really small bit too, most of which I picked up through anime.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice, River City Girls
Currently looking to branch out into other games that aren't Jrpgs/Visual novels.
Eunie's the boss.

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika No I don't like Jazz. And your pfp is not the cutest, me Kermit and Catherine are the cutest. Why Kermit's you ask? Well, because the internet can't call me gay for liking Venti because I'm a girl so I like it for the memes.

There is no end though there is a start in space. — Infinite.
It has (its) own power, it ruins, and it goes though there is a start also in the star. — Finite.
Only the person who (has) wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history.

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Kermit1Pineapple Jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko but it’s donkey Kong December and Candy is the best Waifu. If you think you can give me a better profile go ahead

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Noir a tomato/replicats, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Here's a better waifu you can set your pfp to. Her name is Konata, and she's probablyu older than you!
Untitled

It has (its) own power, it ruins, and it goes though there is a start also in the star. — Finite.
Only the person who (has) wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history.

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Kermit1Pineapple

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko like I said from jan 1st to 31st if that’s your final answer I’ll keep it

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@Kermit1Pineapple No, she's not 67! She turned 18 in 2007.

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika What about January 1st to 31st???? What's happening then??? Did I miss something??

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@Kermit1Pineapple Really? Well, then, I gotta choose very wisely. Ima make him be a "waifu". Why did I put waifu in quotation marks? Well, you'll see!

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko do you not read older comments? a few day ago i was doing charity work and got bored. The work was sit in a corner and intimidate kids into not cheating. So me and kermit came up with a deal. He would let me design a pizza for his PfP. And I’d let you and @TeaCathrine controll my PfP for the first month of the new year

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika How intriguing. For that time... You shall set your profile picture to Astoflo!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic