@Fizza Glad to hear it.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Rambler

Fizza wrote:

Fizza wrote:

Fizza wrote:

Fizza wrote:

Well, I'm about to perform the nerviest Switch system transfer of my entire life.
Wish me luck everyone: I'm going to need it.
Untitled

Update:
Untitled

Update to the update: the original Switch has returned from repairs.

Meaning the user transfer ritual can now begin.
Untitled
Wish me luck everyone: I'm going to need it.

Update to the update to the update:
Untitled
WE BACK IN BUSINESS BABY

Is that part of your summoning circle?

Rambler

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I just wondered because I like Fire Emblem but I'm not too keen on musou games. By the way, where do you buy your games from?
Also, gotta go play Smash with my siblings now.

MarioVillager92

Just in case this is my last post before the holidays, I just want to wish you all a safe, healthy, and wonderful holiday. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! <3

@Tyranexx I've double dipped on Super Mario 3D World last year. Loved it on Wii U, so I got it for Switch, too! (Oh, that rhymes!) It's easily one of my favorite Mario games, honestly. In terms of classic-styled Mario platformers, I'd say it's at least just as good as Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World. It's just a masterpiece of a game to me. <3 Thank you! I might be a bit busy these next few days. My mom and I are gonna wrap each other's presents, make Christmas dinner, all that fun stuff. Great to hear you secured that last gift.

Yeah, I'd love to see more hand-drawn stuff in general, too. They've always been more visually appealing to me, especially stuff you'd see from Disney, for example. Ah yeah, I should mention that I've seen Sleeping Beauty, and I do like it overall. I especially like the three fairies, and Maleficent makes for one heck of a memorable villain. The movie looked great for its time, too!

Ah yeah, gotcha. I've made so much progress into Breath of the Wild, so I think I'd rather carry on with my save file. Starting anew would probably take too long for me, lol. I wanna try to finish the main story early next year.

Enjoy your break, by the way. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from yours truly!

@Sunsy Ah really, that's OK. I think a lot of us had experiences like that when we were much younger. I didn't get a single star in Super Mario 64 when I first played at around 6, I just explored around and played my way, lol. That's cool, I think I recall someone in my family having a PlayStation way back when, with Crash 2 and that one Croc game.

That's good to hear. I got to upgrade to a better router some years ago, and for the most part, it's been serving us well. Recently, my wi-fi connection to my 5G network has been dropping out of nowhere on occasion, and I have to reconnect. It's pretty frustrating. It's been snowing like crazy over here, so that might have to do with it.

I can't blame you... it sometimes gets me, as well. My mom's been saying that I should be in the present moment, and not stress about whatever's happened in the past. It is good advice for sure, though I sometimes struggle with it.

Sounds like you've had a good gaming session and everything else. Recently, I've been playing Xenoblade Chronicles, and I wanna try to play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe this holiday too, because of Merry Mountain. I saw the trailer for Noelle, and it looks great! Looks like a fun, feel-good holiday movie. Thanks for telling me about it! Yesterday I got to visit the local museum with my mom (it's been a holiday tradition for me), and we both had fun exploring it. It was all decked out for Christmastime, too.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Eh, most places don't do bargain bin games here so basically in stores rather than online the only places you can find games are CEX, Game, and if you're really lucky a charity shop might have something decent (although, most likely they'll just have Fifa or Call of Duty.)

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Hmm, I'd say the UK also suffers from a lack of taste. Also, as you said on a different thread, it really is a shame that the the people in charge of the Yakuza franchise see Nintendo as a purely for kiddies company.

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I'd like to get into the series but I just cannot bring myself to play any single player game on a TV. (Except, maybe when no else is around and even then it's a hassle setting a console up.)

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Yup, exactly. I have the same problem with the Metal Gear Solid collection, I have it, but I can't play it except on certain weekends.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika From what I've heard 5 is quite different to the others in some ways and also on the matter of Quiet, I've heard that the answer to your question is not really.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

TeaCatherine

My sister would tell me off for oversharing, but in some ways it only just dawned on me that this will be my family's last Christmas in this house, the house that all of us (obviously, excluding our parents) have spent most of our lives living in.

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Yeah, next spring. I'm kind of glad because although we live in a beautiful part of the country, we live in a pathetic little hamlet.

Scooby-Doo

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika When we find a new house, it will be derelict. Guaranteed.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Nope, but it'll probably be in Scotland and that's literally all I know.

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Nah, my parents just accepted the offer on the house a couple of days ago.

Princess_Lilly

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika it comes from a game designer who literally put shamans and vampires into a political intrigue and military operation - based game, and the character design isn't even the weirdest thing. I agree that it looks like they were going for... strong response, though.

Princess_Lilly

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Sorry, have you heard of the boss in one of the Metal Gear Solid games that can just die of old age?

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Do you actually have an accurate games collection on this site, or?

WoomyNNYes

Anyone in the winter cold blast region of half of the US...

Cold enough for ya?

It's the coldest christmas in 30 years here. Low of 7 degrees F (-14C)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic