Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 68,641 to 68,660 of 96,538

Eel

I had a very quick case of food poisoning last night. Dunno what caused it, but whatever did came back out less than two hours after going in.

Nothing like an express round of in-depth cleansing to get into that merry mood.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika oh it’s horrible. I’m just glad it was over so quickly. They can last days.

Had bad shivers for a few hours afterwards while I was trying to sleep. It was like I was in the coldest place on earth; I was a shaky mess. But now I’m feeling formal.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeaCatherine

@Fizza Hope the user transfer goes well/went well.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter I will thank you.

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Monster post? Hardly, i will respond to it soon. I feel much better today then yesterday, my stomach just has the clenching feeling every now and again, and I’m a little lightheaded, other then that, I think I’m faring fine. I should be better in time for Christmas, I should feel much better tomorrow.

Thank you all for your concern.

@Eel dang, I never had food poisoning before, but I heard it sucks, I’m glad your better tho.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Tyranexx

I'm taking an internet break the next few days starting tomorrow, so....Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, Blessed Kwanzaa, Festivus for the Rest of us, or whatever you celebrate!

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I gathered that Shrek compensated for an adult audience even as a kid with some of the double language used lol. But some of it still went over my head. XD Lord Farquad was brilliant.

@Anti-Matter I'd actually forgotten there was an Animaniacs reboot. XD At least the song you linked is tongue-in-cheek enough that the creators know what they're doing lol. At least it's on a streaming platform I technically have access to; I have "free" Hulu with ads through my Spotify subscription, but I don't really use it.

@Eel Oof. Food poisoning is no fun. Glad it was a quick bout at least; nobody should need to feel that way over Christmas!

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

I felt silly after I read the main objective of Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town was building the town rating until maximum to get more tourist then after the parade and some scenes, the game will start credit roll as I have finished the main storyline.
I didn't really realize the main storyline as I was really busy in building my money and relationship with my future husbands.
Gosh, getting Orichalcum ores was really challenging as the main way by enter the 3rd mine floor 42, 44, 46, 48, 50 or get into Stonebreaker Island by talking to Sprites after unlocking the place by accumulating Sprites points. Not to mention I need at least 1 million G to renovate my house to final expansion with tons of Orichalcum ingots. It feels like taking forever to collect all the materials needed.

@Eel
Did you still play Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town?
Currently I play this game on PS4 version.

Anti-Matter

PS5_LOVER21

Hey if u guys like superhero films is anyone felling like a fatigue of superhero media like I canr even get through the Gotg game or Archambault knight cause I'm just bored of superheroes now

PS5_LOVER21

Tyranexx

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Shrek? Nope, not at all. XD I'd like to see Puss In Boots 2, but come to think of it...I'm not sure I've seen the first film.

Edited on by Tyranexx

PS5_LOVER21

I didn't know where to ask this but does anyone know where to start with gamedev I wanna make a either 2d sports game or 2d megaman esc platformer cause I can't code I can draw tho

PS5_LOVER21

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Dang! I hate to hear that, I also hope everyone here gets better by Christmas!

Merry Christmas all!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I hope so too, I don’t have grandparents over but I couldn’t imagine. It having them there to open gifts. 70s and there still kicking strong! My granny passed the other day at 90, I didn’t see her much, but she lived a good and long life, so it doesn’t sadden me to much.

Tyranexx

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika If the first one is shippable without missing any references, then I'll probably skip straight to the second one in this case. I've seen the first two Shrek movies, but not the rest.

Also, I see you're in the UK. Isn't it past midnight there? I'd be running on fumes by now if I were you. 😅

Sunsy

Fun Christmas gaming session this afternoon. Played the Christmas events in Apex and Asphalt, and finally won a game of Winter Express in Apex, played some Sonic 1 and Super Mario Bros. 3 in Super Mario All-Stars. While listening to Christmas music and sipping cocoa.

Also, mom and I had our annual Christmas breakfast. When mom was able to drive, we would either go to a diner, or McDonalds for breakfast. So we had McDonalds delivered today, and watched some Trolls Holiday and Trolls Holiday In Harmony. Was a good breakfast as we rarely eat McDonalds (last time we got it was like four months ago).

EaglyTheKawaiiShika wrote:

@Sunsy slow response times are reasonable. Spending time with your family and getting them gifts are more important than forums. I saw Noelle once when it was first added to Disney plus and I didn’t enjoy it. It’s been awhile though so I cannot remember why

Yeah, mom and I have been watching a bunch of Christmas stuff together. That's fine.

MarioLover92 wrote:

@Sunsy Ah really, that was actually perfect, lol. I remember when I was younger, I would do time trials in Mario Kart so I could check out the courses and get a feel for them. I also remember when I first played, I had no idea that I could use the items until a little bit later, lol. I got better as I played more, too. Yeah perhaps! I actually was into Sonic and Crash Bandicoot back when when Sega started making games for the other consoles, and when I first had the PS2. In the case of Crash, though, I kinda fell out of that series around 2005, until the N-Sane Trilogy came out. Mid 2000s, I started getting into the Mega Man series. I was certainly experimental with what games I think I'd like during the 2000s, but yeah... I'm way more attached to Mario at the end of the day! I still got to play every Mario platformer as they came out, for example. I played the heck out of New Super Mario Bros. on the DS when I first got it in 2006.

Oh that's good you still got to play online with your DSL connection at least. Gotcha, that was a bit weird that happened.

Yeah, it does suck for sure... and ouch, sorry to hear about that second grade teacher. That teacher I mentioned would shout at me and the others from time to time, as well. More often than not, that came off as mean and discouraging... so yeah, I really don't like being yelled at, either. Yep, thankfully those days are long gone for us.

You're good on the late responses. I'm getting ready for Christmas as well, I'll be wrapping presents for my family pretty soon.

I still remember my first Mario Kart experience, I was driving on dirt, crashing into everything, didn't know where I was going, lol. I was playing that all day until I cleared a track. That's cool, I ended up playing Crash 2 on the original PlayStation when my brother had one. Funnily enough, remembering the game helped when I played the N-Sane Trilogy.

Yeah, thankfully where I live now, the speed is a lot faster. Can't help but wonder if speeds improved in my old town. My old town had 3Mbps DSL or 5Mbps cable. It's ok (when I lived in my old town at the time) for steaming in SD, or basic online gaming, as long as no one else used the net in the house.

I'm glad they're over too, I could never tolerate being yelled at. It even affects me to this day.

Oh good, I just been busy with chores, watching stuff with mom, wrapping gifts, and playing some games. Look above at some of the things I did today. If you want a nice Disney+ Christmas movie, I can easily recommend Noelle. It was a really nice movie, plus it stars Anna Kendrick, she voices Poppy in the Trolls movies and specials (if you're interested, the first Trolls movie is on Netflix).

Tyranexx wrote:

@Sunsy I mostly game or read in the evenings. I need to reinstate my Tuesday movie night, but my schedule has been crazy enough lately that I just prefer to game when I can. I don't sub to any streaming services right now for various reasons, though I'll likely do a Disney+ trial before long. The problem with streaming services is if I pay for something, then I'd feel obligated to use it and wouldn't get much else done. While I do like some of Illumination's films, they do take shortcuts unfortunately.

I hope you enjoy your get-together with your friend! I may do something with friends for New Years, but I haven't heard anything yet.

Sounds nice and relaxing. That's understandable. My mom and I subscribe to Netflix and Peacock. We also subscribe to Hulu with Disney+ added on for $10, but that's paid via a prepaid card. Indeed, I'm just saying those who calling Illumination bad because of Minions, drowns out something like that.

Will do, we're planning to watch the Trolls Holiday specials and the Guardians of the Galaxy special tomorrow, and exchange gifts and have lunch. Should be a fun day tomorrow. If anything happens, hope it's a good time.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Well I wouldn’t say I don’t care, because I met her about a total of two times in my life, and I remember those fondly. But like you said, it just doesn’t impact me as much as other family members.

I still have my grandmother and grandfather, I can’t remember there ages, but yours sound vary cool! I know my grandfather and grandmother much more, and I will be really sad when they pass, however, I will enjoy the time I will have with them till then.

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Oh yeah I get ya, Its hard for it to have an emotional impact, since we’ll, you never made a connection with them.

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Definitely, I would feel like trash if I didn’t. I hope everyone here has a great Christmas, as I might be less active because of it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic