Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 68,621 to 68,640 of 96,305

Tyranexx

Bad weather heading this way tomorrow. Should be fun trying to leave work halfway through the day. The snow itself won't be bad. It's the wind and nosediving temps that'll stink.

@MarioLover92 I enjoyed Tropical Freeze enough that I wouldn't mind double dipping for the Switch version eventually. I hope your XC:DE progress continues nicely. Secured that last gift, so now I just gotta wrap it.

Seems like we're on similar wavelengths when it comes to hand drawn animation! Some of it is nostalgia, but my continued enjoyment of the occasional anime and manga hints that there's more at play lol. No complaints with the continued use of CGI - when done right - I just wish it wasn't the prevailing animation style with Western cartoons these days.

I've been tempted to start a new BotW file, but there's no way I'd finish before TotK shows up. I might fire it up on occasion before then though. That version of Hyrule is ripe for exploration.

@Sunsy I mostly game or read in the evenings. I need to reinstate my Tuesday movie night, but my schedule has been crazy enough lately that I just prefer to game when I can. I don't sub to any streaming services right now for various reasons, though I'll likely do a Disney+ trial before long. The problem with streaming services is if I pay for something, then I'd feel obligated to use it and wouldn't get much else done. While I do like some of Illumination's films, they do take shortcuts unfortunately.

I hope you enjoy your get-together with your friend! I may do something with friends for New Years, but I haven't heard anything yet.

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I didn't get into Kirby games until adulthood ironically, so there's no childhood to destroy on that front. XD

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Tyranexx

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I highly recommend looking up adult double meanings and innuendos in cartoons and movies as well. That's quite a YouTube rabbit hole. Makes me wish I'd spent more time watching Animaniacs....

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Tyranexx

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Heh, yeah. They gotta keep the older audience members entertained! XD It's amazing how much stuff went over my head as a kid. Though I feel an occasional item or two on those lists is a stretch. That or I'm not gutter-minded enough.

Anti-Matter

This is one of Disney game I played on Wii, Chicken Little: Ace in Action.

The game was a little bit easier than first Chicken Little game, somewhat like Ratchet & Clank style but with awkward Wiimote control since you have to point your Wiimote on screen to rotate the camera angle.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
I heard Animaniacs get rebooted version.
I think it's very sad trend to see the reboot tendency that change a whole things from the original.
And here is the song from Animaniacs reboot, as sound very ironic to see the reboot tendency but it is what it is.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Today is Mother's Day in Indonesia.
International Mother's Day is celebrated on second Sunday of May but in Indonesia, we celebrate every 22 December.
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

EllaTheQueen6

Good morning chat.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Hiya. Well, my brother didn't seem too disappointed with his cacti and we got chips (not crisps), so yay.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Nice. I've been prone to ear infections since I was little, I've been having a persistent panic attack for the past few days, and I'm an idiot for thinking watching this was a good idea.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko There's a reason they have warnings not to do it on the packaging, also I think I get relatively minor ear infections quite a lot too, so I know how annoying it is.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I get some new ear infection every couple years or so. As a result, my hearing is kinda trash. I'm not hard of hearing at all, but my hearing isn't what it should be. Also, could someone please tel me why the human body desides that it wants to have a panic attack that lasts several days for no reason.

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika First of all, it's not spooky. Second of all, these are all thing sthat happened to real people. Third of all (Third of all?) it's not like I'm never gonan sit in anoffice chair again because there's a chance it'll explode, I like taking risks. I'm the only person I know who would play in the streets like it's nothing.
@TeaCatherine

EllaTheQueen6

EllaTheKawaiiNeko wrote:

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika First of all, it's not spooky. Second of all, these are all thing sthat happened to real people. Third of all (Third of all?) it's not like I'm never gonan sit in anoffice chair again because there's a chance it'll explode, I like taking risks. I'm the only person I know who would play in the streets like it's nothing.
@TeaCatherine

Why no play on other site. Video harmless. Video just Sailor Moon. Why no play.

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I don't usually get worried, it's just that my bodies been having a panic attack for no reason for the past few days. It doesn't hurt, it's just uncomfortable.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Okay, I've finished completely wasting my time for today (I just wasted way too much time looking at utterly useless stuff. What was the video, anyway?

Edited on by TeaCatherine

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine The video is just Sailor Moon with no context. Watch it.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko So, why are you coming back on the 3rd in particular?

Fizza

Fizza wrote:

Fizza wrote:

Well, I'm about to perform the nerviest Switch system transfer of my entire life.
Wish me luck everyone: I'm going to need it.
Untitled

Update:
Untitled

Update to the update: the original Switch has returned from repairs.

Meaning the user transfer ritual can now begin.
Untitled
Wish me luck everyone: I'm going to need it.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic