Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 68,601 to 68,620 of 96,481

TeaCatherine

For some reason, I always underestimate how long it takes to eat dinner (20 minutes, really?)

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Yup. So, you have any idea what you're getting for Christmas?

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I'm getting chocolate.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko You're only getting chocolate? The things I know I'm getting for sure are Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Blazblue: Central Fiction. I also hope I get Xenoblade Chronicles 3 and I probably will because I didn't ask for very much.

Scooby-Doo

An electric toothbrush, and penguins, but not Silent Hill Shattered Memories. That is what I'm getting. I knew more, but I can't remember right now.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I'm getting more than chocolate. I'm just 100% certain I'm getting chocolate cause I shook the box and I heard chocoate.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Well, I hope you get some nice surprises. Also, which chocolate is popular in the USA?

Edited on by TeaCatherine

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Milk chocolate. Specifically, Hershey's. That's the most popular I think.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I gotta go now. Remember that tomorrow is the last day I'll be on before January 3rd.

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Nah, it makes sense. Thankfully my mum is the kind of person who makes sure to get the best deal. Also, I know quite a lot of people on this site really don't like digital, but I do really like a good digital sale, how about you? (Although, mostly for digital only things.)

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Mostly, I get digital only if it's digital only, as I also like having a bunch of boxes.

Snatcher

EaglyTheKawaiiShika wrote:

@Snatcher thanks. I’ll be honest It’s been a while since I’ve read a traditional book. I just can’t find the time. However I love collecting these kinds of books because they feel like tangible extensions of the universe you can own. I love Amphibia and this is more Amphibia of course I was going to get it. Being narrated by one of my favorite characters of all time only makes it even more appealing. This is a part of Amphibia’s universe something that feels like it was grabbed and taken out of the show. I love these kinds of books and with Owl House getting cur short I hope I can add at least one more to my collection. Come on Disney give us an unofficial guide to the Boiling Isles. It isn’t just a book it’s a part of marcy and anne. It wasn’t written as a side story or retelling this is thier opinions and understandings of the situations they were in. Sure it’s all fictional but it makes them feel realer than ever

Boy do I know the feeling. Owl house was done so dirty, with p amazing animation, it’s crazy what they did to it.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Santa clauses was that bad? I was actually hoping it would be good? Dang, another Christmas classic ruined.

I totally agree, owl house would have sooo benefited with a tv 14, I mean they just seemed really confined, and from where the show was heading it seemed like it was trying to cater to a more mature viewers . But Disney would never allow it.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika That’s true! So there is still a chance!

Really? I love elf but come on, I have to watch it, no way they jacked this up too.

Tyranexx

Bad weather heading this way tomorrow. Should be fun trying to leave work halfway through the day. The snow itself won't be bad. It's the wind and nosediving temps that'll stink.

@MarioLover92 I enjoyed Tropical Freeze enough that I wouldn't mind double dipping for the Switch version eventually. I hope your XC:DE progress continues nicely. Secured that last gift, so now I just gotta wrap it.

Seems like we're on similar wavelengths when it comes to hand drawn animation! Some of it is nostalgia, but my continued enjoyment of the occasional anime and manga hints that there's more at play lol. No complaints with the continued use of CGI - when done right - I just wish it wasn't the prevailing animation style with Western cartoons these days.

I've been tempted to start a new BotW file, but there's no way I'd finish before TotK shows up. I might fire it up on occasion before then though. That version of Hyrule is ripe for exploration.

@Sunsy I mostly game or read in the evenings. I need to reinstate my Tuesday movie night, but my schedule has been crazy enough lately that I just prefer to game when I can. I don't sub to any streaming services right now for various reasons, though I'll likely do a Disney+ trial before long. The problem with streaming services is if I pay for something, then I'd feel obligated to use it and wouldn't get much else done. While I do like some of Illumination's films, they do take shortcuts unfortunately.

I hope you enjoy your get-together with your friend! I may do something with friends for New Years, but I haven't heard anything yet.

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I didn't get into Kirby games until adulthood ironically, so there's no childhood to destroy on that front. XD

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Tyranexx

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I highly recommend looking up adult double meanings and innuendos in cartoons and movies as well. That's quite a YouTube rabbit hole. Makes me wish I'd spent more time watching Animaniacs....

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic