Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 68,381 to 68,400 of 96,317

MarioVillager92

@Kermit1Pineapple Aw, thank you.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

blindsquirrel

I find it strange that whenever someone in my family can’t figure out something on their phone they go to me, the one person without a phone, to figure it out. I seriously don’t get what they want me to do.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

MarioMaster168

Don't get what? I am new to this website. Do we talk about nostalgic Nintendo consoles here?

MarioMaster168

My Nintendo: Huffix

blindsquirrel

@MarioMaster168
Depending on the forum, you talk about whatever the crap you want. On articles, whatever the article is about.

Okami1

@blindsquarel I love you (sorry I forgot to add you in that big post)

dysgraphia awareness human

blindsquirrel

@Kermit1Pineapple
I expected better.

( just joking, it’s not a big deal. I know I said it earlier but it’s good to have you back.)

MarioMaster168

BTW, I have a question. My N64 won't run sm64 the way it's supposed to. It always glitches and crashes. Do you think it's the beta?

MarioMaster168

My Nintendo: Huffix

blindsquirrel

Is Pokémon shield worth 32$

I found it in a local store for the price, and don’t know if should pull the trigger.

Snatcher

@Kermit1Pineapple Your too kind.

@blindsquarel Lmao! Just take the flattery, if you can call it that.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

blindsquirrel

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika
I see, I’ll save my money then. I’m getting Arceus soon anyway.
@Snatcher
At the risk of sounding like an idiot, what are you talking about ( sorry if that sounds rude, I don’t mean it that way)

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I don’t think you were wrong, nor do I think you need to apologize, more people do that then he does anyway.

@blindsquarel I really need to learn to quote comments that were like a page ago, because it gets confusing, I was talking about the comment where you said your family comes for you for there phones even tho you don’t have one

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

blindsquirrel

@Snatcher
I have the same problem. I think my family assumes since I have a lot of stuff for video games, I should know how to do it. I try to help, but I’m not very good at it.

Okami1

@Eel Nice to be back, I'm gonna be putting a self-ban on the forums for myself. I need the break.

I'm very sorry for what I did I was in the wrong and I broke the rules. I've had quite the week after I got banned.

dysgraphia awareness human

blindsquirrel

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika
I might get it for Christmas ( the only game I know for sure is Arceus, and there have been two games that have came. Considering my recent Pokémon obsession, I wouldn’t be surprised.) if not I am going to save up for Omega Ruby.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic