Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 68,361 to 68,380 of 96,538

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Oh, about LEGO Ninjago, I was surprised to realize Zane was a robot unlike their friends.
And when the episodes get further, the more weird stuffs like giant mecha, I was thinking was that even ninja stuffs ?

Anti-Matter

TeaCatherine

Oh God, I'm such an idiot. I just bought something because I couldn't tell my that my sister was joking over email.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Scooby-Doo

@Anti-Matter Yeah, I played all the games up to the 3rd, and then couldn't play that one because the only copy I could use was my sister's, who I do not get along with too well. I liked playing Blasters, because who doesn't love multiplayer? The best Yo-Kai, in the first game, because it gets really hard to remember them all, design-wise is probably Kyubi, because foxes are great, and it gets across what it is supposed to be in folklore as well.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

Anti-Matter

@Eel
Now I like Nickelodeon Jr than Cartoon Network since a lot of cartoons on Cartoon Network during this era are weird and not attractive as during 20 years ago.
Nickelodeon Jr this era have some cute 3D cartoon series such as Paw Patrol, Blaze & the monster machine, Paddington Bear, etc.
Man... It feels like 20 years ago when I started to watch Codename Kids Next Door in year 2004, one of my favorite cartoon on Cartoon Network for having unique abbreviations on each episodes and their stuffs.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

TeaCatherine

@Scooby-Doo You're lucky I wanted to play Soul Nomad.

Scooby-Doo

@TeaCatherine Yes, very much. I am very sorry, and will use code to get across my tone in future such as font and font colour. I genuinely cannot apologise enough.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.

Anti-Matter

@Scooby-Doo
Man... You have the third game in English version ?
Physical or digital?
I have Yokai Watch 3 Tempura in physical version, got from my local online shopping website, it was my lucky day to get that game even the Japanese version as long I can play the third games the Japanese language doesn't really matter for me as I can read some of Japanese texts and I could finish the third game with Japanese texts.
My favorite Yokai of all is Slugger, the muscular four armed Baseball player Yokai. 😍

Untitled

He was the evolution of Goofball, the crybaby Baseball ball looking Yokai.
I drew him also and posted on Deviantart.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika No there is one actually, you should check it out, a lot of people don’t know about it.

@TeaCatherine Oh no lol.

@Anti-Matter Yes it still counts as ninja stuff, ninjas are really confined like that.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Scooby-Doo

@Anti-Matter Yeah, my sister got it for Christmas the year it released, so she got it physical. I was kind of disappointed for some reason that I could not get the version I wanted, despite the fact that the versions had just been combined. I probably would have got the Japanese version at some point if the 3DS wasn't region-locked, because that series was the reason I started learning Japanese. Also, your drawing skills are pretty good.

Anti-Matter

@Scooby-Doo
Thank you. 😊
I played some Japanese 3DS games too such as Yokai Watch 3, AKB48 + Me, Wannyan Pet Shop Monogatari, Gaist Crusher, Maho Cole: Maho Idol Collection, etc since I have multiple 3DS XL machines (2 USA machines, 1 Japan machine, 1 PAL machine).
Oh, you can check my other gallery (FasciDevVion) on Deviantart website.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@TeaCatherine Kermit? Where?! Where are they!?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Scooby-Doo

@Anti-Matter Just out of curiosity why do you have 2 US region consoles?

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher I just saw him on the What are you listening to? thread.

Anti-Matter

@Scooby-Doo
Oh, I started my 3DS experience from Old 3DS XL model (Pink & White color) in 2 November 2013.
It was my first original video game machine purchase, bought from my salary.
Used to be I played my video games in pirated discs and modded machines before year 2013, but I don't play with piracy stuffs anymore.
I bought the New 3DS XL Pearl White color in 5 February 2017 to get louder sounds volume than the old model. I still keep my first Old 3DS XL as it represent my first purchase that I bought from my own money.
Apparently, my old 3DS XL analog button got damaged (lost its cap) but still functionable despite it was quite hard to use it now, I think I will bring to video game repair shop when I have a time.
Now, I used the New 3DS XL model to play both 3DS & NDS games, the old model I used for playing NDS games when the New model get charged.

Anti-Matter

Scooby-Doo

@Anti-Matter Ah yes, that makes sense. Me, I've been through a couple of DS Lites for various reasons when I was younger. I don't think I kept any broken ones, though.

Snatcher

@TeaCatherine Thank you!

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Lmao! No actually, it wasn’t the first time we got in a spat, but most the time he reply’s to me and I will happily act like the conversation didn’t happen. I don’t really dislike anyone here, only the people who actually are jerks, other then that I try to be friends with everybody!

To this day there is only one person on my block list, and it was because he started insulting not just mine but other people believes, over monster hunter of all things.

MarioVillager92

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I actually have. I did get to read a post from this thread that tagged my username, but I didn't get a notification from Nintendo Life saying that someone mentioned me. It might be because Anti blocked me since they tagged his username in the same post, as well. I think NL should give me a notification regardless, honestly, so I can at least see if someone made a reply to my posts.

Edited on by MarioVillager92

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

MarioVillager92

@Kermit1Pineapple Aw, thank you.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic