Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 68,341 to 68,360 of 96,624

MarioVillager92

It's been snowing in my area... that means it's Christmas right now, right? I have my decorations up and everything! lol

@Tyranexx It's a good level for sure. I remember that if you make it through the barrel cannon segment fast enough, you'll get a few extra lives. I think it was a 3up balloon? I first saw it on the Donkey Kong Country promo tape on YouTube.

Gotcha, that's fine. That'd be cool to give the free trial a shot, and you could also see what other movies/shows you'd end up liking. Yeah, it's always been something that I remembered about A Bug's Life, that was kind of cool they did that. I wanna see more Disney stuff in general, been in a Disney mood recently. The last thing I saw were a few classic Mickey Mouse cartoons. Yep - I'm quite the child at heart here.

Yeah same here. The big reason for that is the GBA's smaller screen resolution, which makes the games a bit harder to play for me. I can't see as much of the levels on the GBA because of that. They're not unplayable by any stretch, I've finished all four SMA games, but nowadays I'd rather have the higher resolution on the NES and SNES. Yeah, I'm not sure if I'll grab the MMBN collection day one, but I'll try to get it as soon as I can. Or if I catch it on sale or something.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

TeaCatherine

TeaCatherine wrote:

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Isn't it so so awful when a series gets cancelled on a cliff hanger? No resolution, no ending, no nothing. Gaaaaaaaaah.

Oh, my mistake. I heard the thing in question had been cancelled, but there are two episodes left, they just haven't aired yet.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Waaaat? Nick? Did you say nick? Please tell me your joking?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

Eel

When I was a kid, Cartoon Network was the good one. Nick had a few good shows, but most of our tv watching involved cartoon cartoons. It had some anime too, I loved watching Card Captor Sakura and Pokémon.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Scooby-Doo

@TeaCatherine Emails are better, cause here I cannot whine about things that are bugging me as much.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Oh, I did not know this. When it comes to stuff like this I'm basically a hermit.

TeaCatherine

Who had the bright idea of making a mook summoning boss invulnerable until you defeat some specific mooks. (I'm not complaining, I'm money farming.)

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Got to be kidding me! Also Lego ninjago for the win! I hate to say it but it was one of my favorite shows ever, I really, really enjoyed that show, and it still makes me happy thinking about it.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

I’m very much alive!

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher Yeah, our family watched it when we were younger, in a weird way it sort of led to us getting interested in gaming.

Scooby-Doo

@TeaCatherine I would credit LEGO The Lord of the Rings for that, myself.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.

TeaCatherine

@Scooby-Doo I'd say the first console I was serious about was my 2DS which I got to play the Ninjago games.
Unrelated: I've been fighting Lernie so long I'm beginning to get hand cramps.

Scooby-Doo

@TeaCatherine I got a 2DS to play Yo-Kai Watch 2, after playing the first one on my brother's 2DS. As you know. Why am I talking to you about this matter?

Snatcher

@TeaCatherine I actually have legos to thank for my gaming experience as well, I played a lot of Lego Star Wars lol.

I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Omg the first seasons, no kidding, they seemed to actually have writing. I actually don’t hate the Lego ninjago movie (Lmao ninjago is already Lego lol) as much as others, but man did it butcher there characters.

I’m very much alive!

TeaCatherine

EaglyTheKawaiiShika wrote:

@TeaCatherine the season 3 rule isn’t spoken but look trough Disney channel shows and see how few make it past it

My family only has the basic UK channels and always has done so we never watched most well known cartoons as kids. Pretty much the only one I remember watching is Ninjago (and a couple of episodes of Gravity Falls but we were on holiday at a lodge that had more channels at the time, I guess it must have been pretty memorable because it was years ago for a couple of days and I still remember Bill.)

Anti-Matter

@Scooby-Doo
Did you play Yokai Watch games?
I played Yokai Watch games too on 3DS.
I have the first game, Yokai Watch 2 Bony Spirits, Yokai Watch Blasters and Yokai Watch 3 Tempura (Japan version).
Yokai Watch 3 Tempura is my favorite of all.
Yokai Watch 3 has the most Yokai, the biggest world to explore and the battle system is revamped.
What is your favorite Yokai to use ?

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic