Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 68,301 to 68,320 of 96,538

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine In the US, there's a law whereaconsumer product that's meant to be applied to the body, or eaten directly (Like lotionsand food products) had to lable the ingredients. Walmart, Meijer, and various other stores have some products that don't follow this law. I could alos sue Walmart and a girls softball team for descrimination.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko There have been quite few issues like that over here, including some where people have died because a food chain didn't label a sandwich sufficiently. On the second thing, that's awful.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

TeaCatherine

EaglyTheKawaiiShika wrote:

@TeaCatherine A singing Christmas poop is actually the most sophisticated comedic achievement of all time. To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to enjoy southark. The sophisticated humor is lost on normal people who do not understand the deep satire of talking poop. It is okay you are not capable of enjoying my sophisticated humor but to imply I’m juvenile for enjoying a singing poop shows how little you understand sophisticated humor

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika You keep telling yourself that.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine And this is exactly why I can't go to in person school!

Snatcher

Takoda wrote:

@Snatcher Yeah, like said before, spoilers can really kill an experience for me. All the surprise is gone so you can never have that genuine reaction to an event that you would’ve had if you didn’t know anything. Reminds me of how during sun and moon it felt like everything about the region was pretty much already revealed in trailers and it took a lot of the excitement away. With story heavy games it’s always a fight to dodge spoilers while also wanting to engage with the community a bit.

It always suck when you fight so hard to avoid one, and then you get some jerk who threw it in the YouTube thumbnail, lol.

Sorry that I haven’t replied in like a day lol.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Yeah, your allergies sound awful, worst I have are slight breathing problems, permanent hay fever and possible anaemia.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika How come you can double post If I try and post the same message even if it's days after, it doesn't let me.

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Yes Lmao! I once thought he was a good dude doing a service, going through games and showing us all the bosses, boy, was I wrong!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Because this site is held together with stale crackers and water.

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Oh, I know. I'm just sort of annoyed there seem to be no other way to post the same thing twice, even if it's just something like a greeting or signing off message.

Sunsy

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I know that feeling, when I was in high school, I was so short, I still wore a boys XL shirt. At least the major plus side was I got to wear a lot of shirts with my favorite characters on them, something adult sized clothes lacked, and saved money on shirts. So thankful more adult sized shirts feature my favorite characters on them nowadays.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

EllaTheQueen6

@Sunsy Say, have you ever watched a show called Kipo and The Age of The Wonderbeasts? It's really good and I highly recommend.

Sunsy

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Nope, special needs private high school because of autism. Though, one teacher did make fun of me for wearing a Jimmy Neutron shirt. Like, c'mon, I could be into worse things, and you're annoyed I'm wearing a cartoon shirt, lol. Some people.

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Thank you, that's the 1 millionth time I get reminded, lol. No joke, the Trolls World Tour DVD always opens with that trailer. I really want to watch that one, it's watch list on Netflix. The trailer looked so good.

@Anti-Matter Ooh! I didn't know grilling onigiri was a method. Making note of this.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Ah, don't you just love sarcasm. (Contrary to popular belief, sarcasm is not the lowest form of wit, as that honour must go to toilet humour.)

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I don't know, I'm pretty sure it depends on the effort put into them. (Plus, I just said that to try and get a rise out of you.)

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Honestly dude, same, he ruins peoples experience for no reason, the jerk knows how popular he is, but just doesn’t give a darn, what an ***

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic