Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 67,941 to 67,960 of 96,590

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Elite isn't anything special really. It's just the original light novel but using the anime scenes. No one likes Elite. Also, no. I don't know where to get cheap games, let alone Steins;Gate games.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Ah, okay, thanks for the advice. I guess I'll just get the original then.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Alright. Also, tips of advice. You're not a slow reader, it's a legitimate 24+ hour game.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Eh, I'm a quick reader and I have no life so... It's on Steam and Vita, right?

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Yes. It's on Steam and Vita I think. And don't worry, I have over 13 hours in the Steins;Gate dating sim.

Rambler

TeaCatherine wrote:

I had really bad luck on Saturday and I only found out the true extent of it today.
1. I went to a Game store and tried to buy a game, they had the case on display but not the cartridge.
2. They had Persona 5 Royal for £32.99 however that turned out to just be leftover from Black Friday and I only found out when they tried to charge me £52.99
3) I bought my brother what I thought was Immortals: Fenyx Rising from CEX but when I opened the case earlier, it turned out to be the Grand Theft Auto Trilogy.
All this in the space of one day. (Technically.)

1) Most boxes on shelves don't have the game in them, to stop light fingers
2) Legally they should honour that, otherwise it's false advertising.
3) Take it back you got the wrong game.

Rambler

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko So I've heard. You hear about my woes on Saturday?

TeaCatherine

@Rambler Nah, I mean when I went to purchase it they couldn't find the game cartridge. For 2, I wanted to avoid a fuss, and for 3 I complained to CEX earlier.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

TeaCatherine

@Kermit1Pineapple Jeez, don't be so overdramatic. Yeah, my family had a somewhat similar sucky situation with my grandad last year so I understand on that matter. I can't talk to people either and my parents screwed up my education, so I'll probably never get a good job either. Some good advice is don't judge any group of people, judge individuals instead.
You probably shouldn't leave over something like this though. Just think before saying something so controversial next time.

TeaCatherine

Kermit1Pineapple wrote:

I think the best thing we can do for Anti-Matter no matter what is to be a friend

Also, heck no, he's so annoying.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I heard. That's some real bad string of events. Also, what happened with Kermit?

EllaTheQueen6

@Kermit1Pineapple I see. Was it a misunderstanding or something?

TeaCatherine

Removed - discussing moderation

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine That's a bit far. I can see why people would get controversial about that. But still, it's hard to break Kermit, and Kermit's broken right now. I don't like it when my friends are sad.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko It's a shame he's sad and I don't really like making a fuss, I just don't think you should judge people like he did.

TeaCatherine

@Kermit1Pineapple Okay, whatever.(I'm still not going to be kind to him though.)
Lesson 1 of the internet: bad phrasing is your worst nightmare.
@EaglyTheKawaiiShika you should come here.

EllaTheQueen6

@Kermit1Pineapple Kermit, I know several gay, trasngender, nonbinary, pan, and bisexual people. They don't get to choose. You're just straight up being mean. They don't get to choose who they are. You don't get to choose who you fall in love with, or how you feel about yourself. You're acting like a child right now, Kermit. Do you know how scary it is for people who aren't considered "normal" by their parents? One of my friends is in a bad situatuon with their father because of it. Did they choose to have the bad father, too? No. They don't get to choose anything. It's not ok to say it's a bad decision either. Even if it was a choice (Which it's not) it's not a bad one! One of my best friends is bisexual, and she's one of the happiest people I know! It's not even the slightest bit of right to just attack them like that. And I don't care about the freedom of speech, that doesn't mean you're not in the wrong when you insult them like that! I don't like to yell at people, but Kermit, you're acting really immature and it's not acceptable!

EllaTheQueen6

@Kermit1Pineapple Quit acting like you're the only one with problems. There are people actually suffering out therebecause they're LGBTQ+ but all you can do is sit there and think about how "bad ofa decision" they made. It's not there fault, and you need to understand that. I'm usually very forgiving, but you just insulted a good chunk of my friends, and even people who aren't my friends. That's unforgivable, Kermit. One of them I feel safe around, like he's sort of a father to me, and he's transgender.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine He said screw him for being born. He's acting really immature right now. I gotta go for about an hour. If I come back and Kermit's banned, I won't be surprised.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic