Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 67,921 to 67,940 of 96,531

blindsquirrel

My brother pulled 2 alt art lugia V’s today. Not bad for an elite trainer box and a 4 dollar booster pack.

Edited on by blindsquirrel

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Ah... that's too bad about Super Mario All-Stars, and especially the SNES itself. Even all the games that potentially still worked, huh? That really stings if that was the case. Super Mario World is absolutely fantastic, and I definitely like the first Donkey Kong Country as well.

I never played Toy Story, I only saw the movie, but I do remember hearing about the game itself on one of its previews on our VHS tape back in the day. It mentioned that the game was ported to the PC from the SNES and Sega Genesis. That game's pretty hard, huh? Sounds a lot like The Lion King on the SNES and Genesis in terms of its difficulty, lol.

I never played Captain Novolin either, but I do know that it's quite infamous. The closest thing I played was Mario is Missing, and I didn't even know it was an edutainment game until later - I would just wander around the levels as a kid and that's it. Even then, it still wasn't nearly as good as Super Mario World and All-Stars. lol

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

jedgamesguy

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika You need to be in the right mindset to play Death Stranding. It's a very hit or miss game, and I'm someone that adored it when I first played it. It was best during COVID since it was so much more relatable with the themes of isolation and reconnecting.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

blindsquirrel

I think it would be really cool to go bush camping some day. Maybe it’s just because I’ve Been watching YouTube videos on that exclusively for a few days now, but i want to do it at least once. Just to see what it’s like.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Snatcher

Who the heck keeps asking for these live action remakes? No way, there’s no way they can adapt this right, one piece was already pushing it but MHA? How the heck are you gonna do all might? Floppy, or all the other mutant creatures? Dude, my god this going to flop so hard!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

Wow did I miss something? Of course I did, this thread moves five days ahead of me.

Yeah being gay isn’t the issue, people are attracted who they are attracted too, I can’t help that I’m, er, you know what I’m still questioning my gender so I will get back to you that, point is, it’s just who you are.

The guy is just a big hypocrite.claims all the time that he doesn’t like this or that yet proceeds to do said stuff, but it’s ok because he is doing it, not ok if the other person is tho.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

TeaCatherine

@Snatcher Honestly, I don't see the point of these live action remakes.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

TeaCatherine

EaglyTheKawaiiShika wrote:

@Snatcher @TeaCatherine live action remakes are a great way to capitalize on nostalgia and finally break away from animation which is stigmatized as for kids which isnt something I need to explain to Steven Universe and Anime PFPs

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Well, yeah, but they don't need to break away from animation, people just need to stop viewing animation as being just for kids.
Also, who has a Steven Universe Pfp?

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Hmm, I'm still not sure who actually watches those live action versions of anime but I'll take your word for it and thanks for answering my question. On another note, I'm rather surprised to learn that Kermit1 is homophobic.

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Yeah, I hope so too. Anyway, I've decided to set Floren (I think that's what he's called) as my PFP for January.
Untitled
Untitled

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Not what I meant, I meant how do you put an image in this thread.

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika That doesn't work for me but the thumbnail for forums option does.
Untitled

TeaCatherine

I had really bad luck on Saturday and I only found out the true extent of it today.
1. I went to a Game store and tried to buy a game, they had the case on display but not the cartridge.
2. They had Persona 5 Royal for £32.99 however that turned out to just be leftover from Black Friday and I only found out when they tried to charge me £52.99
3. I bought my brother what I thought was Immortals: Fenyx Rising from CEX but when I opened the case earlier, it turned out to be the Grand Theft Auto Trilogy.
All this in the space of one day. (Technically.)

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I tried to say bye yesterday... this site is held together with bubblegum.
@Eel Alright, I get you're a mod and don't sleep and all, but its really spooky when we're talking about the rules and you just show up out of the blue. How do you mods not sleep? Is there some sort of trick to it?

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Hiya. Also, any idea how I could get Steins Gate Elite cheap?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic