Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 67,841 to 67,860 of 96,542

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko If you watch mine I'll watch yours at some point. (Can't right now, my dad's making me look at properties in Scotland because we got an offer on our house.)

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Fine, I'll watch your video.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Scooby-Doo

@TeaCatherine It doesn't have to be daft. It isn't called the Daft Thread, you know.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

TeaCatherine

@Scooby-Doo No, but daft is good.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine That video is so stupid, and it accurately describes my group of friends when we're all online.

Scooby-Doo

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko It is the ending cutscene of a crazy mystery visual novel, I think.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko If you ever do get a Switch, I'd recommend an OLED.

EllaTheQueen6

@Scooby-Doo Visual novel? I'll play it.
@TeaCatherine I ain't getting a Switch, I'm getting a Steam Deck. Steam Deck's can emulate Switch games, and it's only slightly more expensive. And it can play Steam games. The Switch can't play Steam games. The Steam Deck can do both. And it's not illegal to download ROMs, just to give them out, so I won't go to jail for doing it. And the Steam Deck is more powerful. I was gonna get a Switch until on Saturday me and my brother were in Walmart and talking about the Switch, and I said I wanted one, then he gave me good reasons to get a Steam Deck instead. Only downside is no TV play, but the games I wanna play don't need the TV function (Like the Dragon Maid game, which is one of the main reasons I wanted a Switch in the first place, but the Steam Deck can run it as it doens't need TV functionality)

Scooby-Doo

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I thought that it was somehow possible to use a Steamdeck on the TV.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Hmm, to be honest I'm not really sure about the legality of that (also, be careful there are rules here about discussing current gen emulation.) I would like a Steam Deck as well but it looks less comfortable and has worse battery life plus OLED screens look nice.
Edit: Plus, I'm broke.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

EllaTheQueen6

@Scooby-Doo It might be, but I don't think the controller can come off like the Switch.
@TeaCatherine The legality varies from country to country. In the USA, you can download and view pirated content, but not distribute it. Also, mods, don't kill me I haven't read the rules in quite a while I'm sorry, I forgot.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I'm more broke than you. My brother's birthday is in 4 days and I only have 10 dollars and everything he wants is expensive.

Scooby-Doo

How'd you forget the most important reason, @TeaCatherine? I had enough for a Steam Deck at one point but I'd rather get a proper PC and also I'm more miserly than Ebeneezer Scrooge, and I can't help but feel I've spelt that name wrong.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine How are you indebt to yourself-

TeaCatherine

@Scooby-Doo Money is but an object.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I bought a game about being broke once.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko My bank account has my child trust fund that matured when I turned 18 but I should use it for more important things than buying games.

EllaTheKawaiiNeko wrote:

@TeaCatherine How are you indebt to yourself-

Scooby-Doo

I think that I have mentioned what you shouldn't do on public forums, @TeaCatherine, and that is oversharing.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic