Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 67,821 to 67,840 of 96,320

TeaCatherine

EllaTheKawaiiNeko wrote:

@TeaCatherine Also, I had a good weekend. I watched a bit more of the Toaru Railgun series. And my brother called me gay. But other than that, nothing interesting happened.

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Why'd he call you gay?
Also, yay, I managed to finish off my Christmas shopping.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

@Kermit1Pineapple If I can bake, I'll join. I won't dissapoint you! I am the most professional 13 year old baker you will ever see!

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Scooby-Doo

Those "people also ask" things on google are a pain. They don't say anything useful, unless it's spoilers. They have bothered me multiple times over the last 3 days. Inane, or off-topic, or filled to the brim with spoilers for something you wanna watch or play or something. I have to say this somewhere, or I might go crazy.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Never heard of it. My brother might, as he lurks on a ton of Discord servers and knows everything except how to divide. There's, like, 3 servers he actually talks in. The other 200 servers he lurks in. It's weird.

Okami1

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Yes, you can join. We are not a cult, we are a Goose Cooking Club.

This has nothing to do with Moose or Moose's plot to kidnap Santa.

dysgraphia awareness human

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I watched a few episodes of "A Certain Scientific Railgun" anf finished the sisters arc.Here, I'll even send you a meme about it you won't even get.
Untitled

EllaTheQueen6

@Kermit1Pineapple Maybe. Maybe not. Go watch the Toaru series, and once you get to the sister arc you'll get the meme.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko The only thing that picture taught me is how messed up my colour settings.

Okami1

@TeaCatherine are you on Vivid or the Blindingly Vivid color setting?

dysgraphia awareness human

TeaCatherine

@Kermit1Pineapple I'm not on an actual colour set, I just messed with the saturation and stuff.

EllaTheQueen6

I hate trying to find videos you don't remember the names of. Here, have a meme you won't get but it's still funny. It's funny whether you watched the show or not.

Scooby-Doo

@Kermit1Pineapple Are you on the wrong thread, mate?

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic