Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 67,801 to 67,820 of 96,308

Snatcher

@Kermit1Pineapple No but I have heard a few people on here who said they have, sometimes there’s to much dust inside.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Okami1

@Snatcher Mine is very clean and I don't wanna void the warranty so I'm in a pickle.

dysgraphia awareness human

Snatcher

@Kermit1Pineapple Sometimes when it’s to hot it kicks it into high gear, ai don’t think there’s no reason to turn it in at the moment.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Okami1

@Snatcher it does at random even when it's cold and during nondemanding moments like menus and the Switch's Home screen.

I've also gotten an error using YouTube on this Switch and not my OG Switch.

It also once made a popping noise when I was turning it off (could have been the backplate but it felt like it came from the inside)

The Nintendo Seal Of Quality or lack thereof

Snatcher

@Kermit1Pineapple Hmm, if you could, which I asked the last person to do, is just make a recording of the noise, I could help people also myself now how serious it is by the sound.

My PlayStation four would overheat, and make loud fan noises, I got the dust out, but in the end it needed to be open and there was so much more dust inside, it could be something like that.

TeaCatherine

@Kermit1Pineapple My V1 Switch that I share with my brother has a ridiculously loud fan, but my Oled isn't half as bad. Is yours a V1 or V2?

Edited on by TeaCatherine

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Okami1

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika @Snatcher my Wii mini sounds like a freaking jet engine when you play anything but that was partly the disk drive too. I don't know if I can record the sound since it happens at random and it stops also quite randomly. As of now, my mum is trying to find the receipt to return it and we'll probably return it on Wednesday or Thursday because tomorrow is a snowstorm.

@TeaCatherine it's a V2 (same as my old one oddly that one never had any problems besides the serial sticker falling off thanks to sweat but I taped it back on)

also, my serial number sticker on this Switch is clicky weirdly lol.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I have a Nintendo 3ds. Not an xl, just a plain, stupid, slow 3ds. And my brother has, like, 5 ps2's, xbox one s, xbox360, xbox 1, and Ima straight up count his PC because it doesn't melt the snow on the roof of our house, unlike mine who's hotter than the sun.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Also, I had a good weekend. I watched a bit more of the Toaru Railgun series. And my brother called me gay. But other than that, nothing interesting happened.

EllaTheQueen6

@Kermit1Pineapple Hi Kermit.

Okami1

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika @Snatcher the store won't exchange it I need to go through Nintendo now.

I'm gonna try canned air around the vents first, then if that doesn't do anything I'll make plans to call Nintendo. But I'll wait after Christmas to call them.

EllaTheQueen6

@Kermit1Pineapple Can I bake?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic