Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 67,781 to 67,800 of 96,447

reporterdavid

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika that's good!

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika From what I seen, whenever they make fun of something, it’s vary obvious, and they even make a point wile doing so, it’s the one show that hadn’t caught fire for speaking it’s mind, and I like that!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Kermit1doesmath

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Neat lol... If you have Disney+ 10 Things (lol) should be on it, I'd give it a watch.

I'd give it an 8/10 (I enjoy a good teen rom-com)

dysgraphia awareness human

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I think I’d like a show like that, just to cut lose and just laugh.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Kermit1doesmath

My Switch's fan is really loud and it's only on the home menu, this is the second time it's done this and this time it's not stopping.

I'm going to exchange my Switch tomorrow.

The Switch is now my least favorite console because of the freaking errors

dysgraphia awareness human

Tyranexx

@Sunsy I'll be honest - I haven't really watched the Minions movies. I liked the first Despicable Me but haven't seen any of the sequels. But the gibbering of the Minions annoyed me pretty quickly. At least they make decent meme material lol. I haven't really seen The Secret Life of Pets either, but I did enjoy The Lorax and both Sing films.

Pizza is suitable for almost any occasion IMO. It's so customizable and is loved by almost everyone. What's even better is enjoying it with friends or family with great discussion topics like your movie outing.

@MarioLover92 In the case of that old Super Mario All-Stars cartridge, it completely stopped working at one point. My aunt threw it out. What killed me was when the whole SNES finally kicked the bucket later and the rest of the games (all working to my knowledge) were also tossed. My cousins didn't have a lot of games outside of platformers, but Super Mario World and the first Donkey Kong Country were definitely keepers. Their copy of Toy Story was fun but hard. The only game I couldn't recommend is Captain Novolin. It's an excellent edutainment example. XD Anything can indeed happen when playing Mario Kart. Chaos at its finest.

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Both of the "New" Super Mario Bros. titles I've played (the original and New Super Mario Bros. U respectively) were good, but definitely played it safe compared to other Mario titles. They played it safe enough that I never bothered grabbing the other two "New" titles. I'm okay with linearity in a game as long as it isn't too railroaded and is very creative. I would definitely rank both Donkey Kong Country Returns [3D] and Tropical Freeze over the "New" Mario titles as well. As for Super Mario Odyssey, it did have a story thread, but it was the bare minimum like in most Mario games. I think the slightly stronger focus on story is partially why the first Super Mario Galaxy is still my favorite 3D Mario.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I would say I’m not offended by a lot of things that should offend me, as it could be aimed at me as a person, and I don’t care lmao! So it sounds like the show for me!

Thanks for the recommendation.

Snatcher

@Kermit1Pineapple No but I have heard a few people on here who said they have, sometimes there’s to much dust inside.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic