Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 67,761 to 67,780 of 96,519

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika There’s a documentary? Heck yeah! Wow, I never new all that, they sound like some real creative people, that don’t let the, what’s the word, they don’t see, to suck the fun out there job, if that makes sense?

I wish more tv show creators acted like this, not exactly but in tone.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Teksetter

@CANOEberry
Bonjour! I thought I'd shift us back to the chit-chat thread to catch up.

So yes, my Cinderella evening yesterday was a lovely time, and happily my coiff was a hit! I preserved it well enough to get more than a few compliments, so I think my big tip/ Xmas gift for my stylist was more than justified. It's funny, but having rockin' hair even for a little while is such a mood boost, it changes my whole perspective on life.

As for Cuphead, well, I'd almost forgotten you were waiting up for me to play it! Thank you for finding me in the "What Are You Playing" column! I'd have felt awful if I you were kept waiting because I forgot our promise to start the game together! I am home today and doing nothing more ambitious than laundry, so I will be sure to boot it up and we can compare notes later. If only it had online co-op...
My kids aren't around to watch today, but they would probably prefer seeing me play with some skill anyway. Maybe I can beat a boss or 2 for them if I focus. Either way, have fun with it!

The cups and chalices will have to split time with Splatoon 3, though, because of the inaugural BIG RUN salmon splatting co-op event.

If I was going to spike my controller over any game these days, it would probably be Slay the Spire. I can consistently get the Watcher pretty far along, but I seemingly just can't get the arithmetic to align against the strongest foes.

Oh yes, I haven't flipped any coffee tables in a while (maybe I'm saved by still not HAVING a coffee table) but StS could sorely tempt anyone. I did eventually beat Heart-sama with all 4 characters, but did not stick around for all the Ascension challenges after that - there is just too much else out there to play. Stick with the Watcher and eventually you will thrash the baddies with style! If I recall, she could chain cards together almost endlessly using mode-switches, or you could prioritize mantra buildup and drop the fist of God on them. I think I had to lean on the right mix of relics with her, too.

Edited on by Teksetter

Switch FC: SW-5760-3019-8223
(player name is Beesh)

TeaCatherine

I don't know why I bother looking at PureXbox, it's really boring and I have no interest in Xboxes.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Kermit1doesmath

@TeaCatherine no all of your posts new and old didn't show up not even on your account, now they are though... Bizzare...

dysgraphia awareness human

TeaCatherine

Anyway, I managed to misread Horizon: Burning Shore as Horizon: Burning Isle. (Well done me.)

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic