Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 67,741 to 67,760 of 73,520

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

Welp, I'm gonna be logging off for today. See y'all tomorrow.

There is no end though there is a start in space. — Infinite.
It has (its) own power, it ruins, and it goes though there is a start also in the star. — Finite.
Only the person who (has) wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Wow, that sounds way bigger than any shop I've been to, the bookshop I visited yesterday has a pretty small manga section that also has the same problem of not always having volume 1 of things (if it had had vol. 1 of Ranma 1/2 I would have got it. I totally lost at Scrabble; I keep getting way too many i tiles, I mean can you think of any words with four i's in?

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice, River City Girls
Currently looking to branch out into other games that aren't Jrpgs/Visual novels.
Eunie's the boss.

TeaCatherine

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice, River City Girls
Currently looking to branch out into other games that aren't Jrpgs/Visual novels.
Eunie's the boss.

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@TeaCatherine I can't think of any words with 4 i's. And yeah, Barnes and Noble is massive. If you ever come to the USA, I recommend going to one and seeing the size for yourself. Also, not leaving yet. I still hate the fact that I'm, like, the only weeb in Muskegon. I know 4 other weebs here, and that's it. 1 weeb being my brother, 1 weeb being my ex-best friend who isn't nice enough to deserve to be classified as a weeb, 1 weeb being the neighbor's 7 year old daughter, and 1 weeb being my friend Thea.

It has (its) own power, it ruins, and it goes though there is a start also in the star. — Finite.
Only the person who (has) wisdom can read the most foolish one from the history.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Yeah, I'm sort of lucky in that most of my siblings like anime and manga, although my brother keeps annoying me by threatening to get me Attack on Titan and Berserk for Christmas.

Eunie's the boss.

EllaTheKawaiiNeko

@TeaCatherine My brother showed me half of Sword Art Online season 1 and I've been hooked on anime since. Now almost everything I've watched my brother has watched. Only things he hasn't watched are BNA, Komi Can't Communicate, and Spy x Family. And I got him to watch Happy Sugar Life, which then made him question my innocent act. Also, my brother bought me the Little Witch Academia game for my birthday when it was on sale a few weeks ago. I'll get around to actually playing it someday, I've just been busy. Also, this time I really gotta log off, I'm about to be done with schoolwork and my internet is too slow for this site today.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko See you..

Eunie's the boss.

Kermit1

@ParadoxMon Okay

What's your favourite colour

What's your favourite Pokemon

What's your favourite food

What's your favourite game

Currently Playing:

Known to be quirky on occasion

ParadoxMon

@Kermit1Pineapple'

1. I love orange and gray very much, but in the end I can't decide, which colour is my favorite, cause every colour is beautiful in my eyes.
2. I love Volcarona mostly [and since Pokémon Violet Iron Moth too] , but I also like the Pokémon, which didn't get attention like Trubbish and his evolution.
3. It's definitely turkish and polish kitchen. I love pide,baklava and turkish pizza so much. From Poland I love uszka and pierogi [If you never try any of the mentions before, you should definitely give them a try].
4. Hard to choose, cause I love a lot of games. Actually it's Pokémon Violet, but I also love Disney Dreamlight Valley/Magical World 2, Animal Crossing [especially New Leaf] and Sonic Origins.

Now it's your turn and I'm curious about your answers.

ParadoxMon

Kermit1

@ParadoxMon

1. Crimson (such a lovely shade of red)

2. Leafeon (I have the giant plush to prove it lol)

3. Easily a dagwood sandwich but there's so much food out there it's hard to pick just one.

4. Animal Crossing New Horizons (Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is a very close second)

I have a few more questions for you!

What's your favourite Movies, TV show and console (let's continue from 4, so 5,6,7 are next)

Edited on by Kermit1

Currently Playing:

ParadoxMon

@Kermit1Pineapple :

5/6. My favourite movie for all time will be Brokeback Mountain at least, cause I'm a crybaby - everytime, when I see it. The end of it is so unfair.
But the end of Barefoot Gen [it's a animated film from a manga] touches my heart badly too. Both aren't movies for someone with light nerves.
My favourite series are definitely Rick and Morty [I love the humor of Rick Sanchez so much] and The Walking Dead [I'm a little bit sąd that that serie is already over, but I'm happy awaiting the spin-offs].
7. I admire SEGA mega drive, cause I grown up with that console, but then I love Nintendo 64 [even when I had only Pokemon Stadium 1+2 on it] too. Now I love our switch [I share it with my fiance] and my 3Ds of course [it's old, but it still works].

Your turn.

ParadoxMon

Kermit1

@ParadoxMon

5. The Muppet Movie or Labyrinth or Mirror Mask (a three way tie lol)

6. The Muppet Show, The Office US is also pretty close to being #1.

7. Nintendo Switch, I only got a handful of consoles and it's my favourite by far. But if I had to pick something I don't have it's easily PS2.

To make this a perfect 10 here's 3 more lol

What's your favourite Animal, car and If you could ever go anywhere where would you go (or a dream vacation)

Currently Playing:

ParadoxMon

@Kermit1Pineapple

8. I prefer cats [I love pallas cats so much] over dogs [but I like dogs too] and besides cute furballs I like orcas and wolves.
9. I don't have one, even, when I like Audi's.
10. It definitely would be Japan [cause I'm not only interested in good anime and manga but also in the culture of this beautiful country] or Australia [I just wanna take pictures of the beautiful and dangerous Outback]. But that are only dreams ^^.

I like the Muppets in my childhood too, but then my interests changes to anime/manga.

ParadoxMon

Kermit1

@ParadoxMon

8. Cats (I own 4)

9. Citi Car (it looks like a cheese wedge) (I don't have a car too)

10. Scotland

I eat sleep and drink Muppets, anime and manga i'm more picky with.

Edited on by Kermit1

Currently Playing:

ParadoxMon

@Kermit1Pineapple : I lost my best friend on four paws many years ago and since that day I don't let a new cat take his place, cause there is no replacement for him in my heart [even, when I like cats].
I'm picky with anime [I like The Rose of Versailles mostly, cause it has a very dramatic story] and manga [FINDER by Ayano Yamane is my absolute favourite - but mostly people didn't like it, because they didn't see the great story in it]. It's the same with the books, which I choose. The story should chain me on the first two pages, or I don't read that book in the end.
That car is kinda...cute.

ParadoxMon

Kermit1

@ParadoxMon I lost a cat this year (about a month ago) and one week later we got another to fill the void. The only manga I've read is the Splatoon manga (I rented it from my library) and I own a Legend Of Zelda Minish Cap manga (both mangas are great), Anime i'm really picky with, if I find the main character annoying and hard to root for I don't watch it, if the story is too weird (I like weird) I don't watch it. But I love Studio Ghibli and their animation. For books I'm not too picky, I love the Anne Of Green Gables series even though I've only read the 1st and 3rd books (also live near where it's set). My mom writes books and if your interested I could link you to her first book if you like clean young adult fantasy re-tellings.

Currently Playing:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic