Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 67,701 to 67,720 of 96,538

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Confession, I never watched that show remotely pass season one…..yeah my bad.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Eel

Last I remember of that show was one episode where one of the kids killed some bully’s parents to feed them to him.

And that’s when I decided to stop watching the show.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kermit1doesmath

@Eel adult shows are sometimes make less sense than kid shows lol

dysgraphia awareness human

Kermit1doesmath

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I think William Del Toro and Wes Anderson are the two directors keeping modern cinema alive while us youngins are waiting for our chance to shine.

Kermit1doesmath

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I think Netflix is fantastic for smaller directors to show off, I mean look at Del Toro's Pinocchio that was on streaming and not a theater.

I'm gonna be honest, theatres are great but for someone like my brother who has ADHD, the loud noise is a bit much.

Kermit1doesmath

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Power Ranger was my life. I adore RPM, it's the best series imo.

Not to talk your ears about PR but Bryan Cranston has been in two Power Ranger things. Too bad that Iron Man Power Rangers sucked, the blue ranger was the best thing about that movie.

TeaCatherine

Gah, doesn't it suck when you have two bad experiences with the same company in the space of one day. (I hate Game.)

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic