Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 67,681 to 67,700 of 96,526

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika He does this every time a group of people don’t agree with him, every time.
I think everyone was being really respectful in how they gave there opinions but he made it about him every single time. And it’s good to take breaks anyway.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Kermit1doesmath

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika No and I completely forgot it was animation halfway through, after you watch it watch the doc on how they made it (even Toby from Labyrinth helped make this movie lol). Guillermo is one of the greatest filmmakers we have right now along with Wes Anderson.

I give the movie a 10/10.

dysgraphia awareness human

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika You started it?please don’t feel that way, I encountered him first, I started it all. If anyone should be responsible it’s me.

A vary glassy house indeed.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@Kermit1Pineapple Nothing, he just said his opinion and another user didn’t like it, so much so they took a break, but I’m the one that brought it up.

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika You we’re just saying your opinion, and you tried to understand to the best of your ability, hard to talk to a person who has I in everything.

Snatcher

@Kermit1Pineapple Yes Lmao! 😂

NotArmani

Hmmm... I'm intrigued by what argument you guys are talking about. Also the Danny moment you chose to share is immaculate. :3

NotArmani

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Yep I agree, I think it was a good one conversation to have, it could have ended better But we are only human.

Kermit1doesmath

@NotArmani Go to the Unpopular Opinions thread and look for the first Anti-Matter post talking about the VGA

dysgraphia awareness human

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Oh yeah no doubt about that, it’s definitely going to happen again.

Marrying my waifu? Tbh, I’m not sure, I have so many! Guess I’m just gonna have to marry them all!

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I know I do, but I just, haven’t found the right one for me you know, I will, someday!

Snatcher

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter yes, at Rotterdam, my hometown in the Netherlands.

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Snatcher

@Kermit1Pineapple Lmao! How I feel about the Star Wars prequel movies. “The internet says it’s bad so it’s bad”

There they perfect? Aw heeeeeeeck no, but I do love them!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic