Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 67,621 to 67,640 of 96,481

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Hmm, if you like anime you should probably at least try the Xenoblade series, 2 is the most anime-like and has some awkward character designs and also some baffling decisions, but it's still good. 1 is the most serious and I think most people's favourite and I haven't played 3.

Edited on by TeaCatherine

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine I don't think you should be using that word in public forums. I use that word too. A lot. But using it in a public forum site isn't a good idea.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Yes. That word. I use it a lot, but never on this site. I use iton Discord, I use it with my brother, but never on this site.

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Catherine, nooooooooooooooooooo

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Yes, I have plans. Joking about that word with my brother as usual, and watching dumb YouTube videos. Plus, new Uzaki and Spy x Family episode tomorrow. I still can't believe Spy x Family is ending tomorrow. I need more Anya. But yeah, if I remember my Discord password, you can add me there and you can use that word all you want. You'll also see me using the word a lot. But the Nintendo forum site isn't the place for it. I just don't want you to get banned or anything. You're, like, my only female friend I don't need you getting banned. Also, how come most of my friends are much older than me?

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Eh, I don't have a Discord account, I could make one I suppose but I probably wouldn't talk to anyone other than you (our parents have always made sure we know internet safety is important.)
As, for my plans for the weekend I'll be going to some craft fairs with my parents. I've got to quickly find a birthday present and a Christmas present for my brother and just a Christmas present for my annoying sister (who I can't really think of a present for.)

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Shopping for my brother is hard. Everything he wants is so expensive. Buthe bought me a game formy birthday and I wanna get him a Christmas gift. And his birthday is in 7 days. I can't believe he'll be 20. I swear if he gets any taller I'm gonna build a ladder that I can walk in.

EllaTheQueen6

@Kermit1Pineapple I have no idea what that is.
@TeaCatherine Good idea. He's 182.88 cm and I'm 144.78 cm. There's an absolutely massive height difference between us. I'm shorter than normal and he's taller than normal.

Late

I recently watched Ace Attorney stage plays with my sister when she was visiting me and just wanted to say that if you like Ace Attoney, you should absolutely watch them. We have one more left to watch so we'll be watching it on Christmas.

One of the stage plays is an adaption of Justice for All's final case but all the other ones are completely original. I was really surprised by how funny and well thought out they were. Big recommendation.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

EllaTheQueen6

@Kermit1Pineapple Me not understand

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko
1. Kojima is Hideo Kojima, a famous video game developer who created the Metal Gear Solid series (a well-known stealth game series)
2. I really have no clue about heights.

TeaCatherine

@Late I'll give them a try, thanks for the recommendation.

Eel

We once had a user whose whole schtick was pretending he was the real Hideo Kojima.

It was funny because they would post a bunch of pseudo-intellectual stuff and try to force mentions of Kojima studios and his games into every discussion. As if the real Kojima had nothing better to do than fishing for attention on a random forum.

He seemed very disappointed when absolutely nobody fell for it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic