Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 67,501 to 67,520 of 96,530

Tyranexx

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I'd say my favorite "exotic" area in Hyrule was Gerudo Town, followed by the Rito Village. There are plenty of fun spots in BotW however. Especially the hub areas since there understandably aren't very many.

@MarioLover92 Yep, I think the programmer only had an insanely short amount of time to work on the game. Deadline crunch still unfortunately exists in the industry. I slightly prefer controllers over keyboards, though I'm quite used to the latter and don't mind them. The outer casing of that 2600 was the closest I've come to the real deal lol. The NES is the oldest functioning console I touched. Closely followed by the SNES and Sega Genesis. Hopefully a Mario announcement of sorts does show up next month for your birthday! Not sure if Peach and Rosalina will make you a cake, but they might appear on one?

I didn't have unlimited access to those Mario titles unfortunately. And I had other cousins who played them too, so some of the saves were occasionally overwritten. I could probably beat Lost Levels now...with restore points. XD

I appreciate you trying to win some MK8D races for me. Have fun!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Ah so we will never know who said it, well innocent till proven guilty, just gotta say tho, whoever the heck gave the order, you suck!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I mean who else would it be? Because some of the devs even said he checked up on development and didn’t find anything wrong, which would make sense if he had issued that.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

EaglyTheKawaiiShika wrote:

@Snatcher I agree mabey it would be for the bet if he stepped down from the leadership role and was just allowed to make whatever passion project he wants like Pikmin. I think it would be a win win

This! This is perfect!

TeaCatherine

KAIRU wrote:

Ugh, NFT talk... 🙄

@KAIRU Well, at least everyone in this thread knows how useless they are, so that's something.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I mean it’s just fate, one day Nintendo will have to work without him, I definitely agree with every thing you said, it’s just fact.

Snatcher

Scooby-Doo

@Snatcher That song is better in French.

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

Rambler

EaglyTheKawaiiShika wrote:

not to be cynical but he is old and dosen’t have alot of time left

?
How do you know that? He's 70, right? He's also Japanese, and not American.

Edited on by Rambler

Rambler

Rambler

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika
He's a "Creative Fellow" which sounds like a cushy non-job title.

30 years is a hell of a long time, although he would obviously be 100 by then.

Just out of interest, Roger Penrose, born in 1931, won the 2020 Nobel Prize for Physics.

Rambler

EllaTheQueen6

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika The first image of him in a wedding dress, that's what I choose. As long as Catherine approves, then that's what I choose. Also, if I get to choose Kermit's, I choose Hideri from Blend S.
Untitled

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Hi Catherine.

TeaCatherine

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko So, we actually got some snow around here (granted it was a pathetic amount, but still.) Done anything interesting recently?

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

EllaTheQueen6

@TeaCatherine Snow is good. And no, nothing intreested has happened. But my mom's taking me to the thrift store cause I outgrew my Winter coat and I've been having to wear two hoodies. I feel bad I outgrew my coat. I was a nice coat with fake fur on the hood. If I lose some weight, I could probably fit ti again, as I'm still shorter than everyone I know. But until then, I can live with a thrift store coat, as I quite like the smell of thrift stores.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic