Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,241 to 6,260 of 96,538

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Is going crazy everybody, because he's seeing something that's nothing!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@KittenKoder I think @Gioku exploded or something, that or I handed him my cheese magnet :I

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Super_Gravy I get a broken link to fanpop? KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!

Undead_terror

Untitled
Le little Mac is champion, now I must unlock the special circuit.
Also I some what want to stop playing Aeternoblade but I must go on!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

@KittenKoder: I love Swiss cheese! I love everything about Swiss! I kinda want an Swiss magnet now!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

@Super_Gravy I get a "The requested content cannot be loaded. Please try again later." MY LEG IS BROKEN AGAIN!!!!!!!

@KittenKoder Can you handle it? Because it can attract the moon :I

Super_Gravy

@SheldonRandoms: Eh? That's strange because I can see it.

Untitled

Can you see this one or you just being an goof like a guy on the right?

SheldonRandoms

@Super_Gravy I C DAT!!!!!!!!

Super_Gravy

@KittenKoder: Would you marry the Super Cheese? I'm somewhat related to him. (I think it is an him.)

SheldonRandoms

@KittenKoder The creator of the cheese magnet, Mr.Randoms makes them. They are very powerful, because they could attract the moon, crushing someone right on the spot (That would make a swell final smash/finisher/ultra combo in a fighting game).

ALL HAIL THE CHEESE MAGNET MAKER!!!!!!!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic