Ok :L I understand

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

KittenKoder

You know what ..... I hate the big city. Construction all day, every day, somewhere here. It never ends. Going one block to get coffee .... at least half the year I have to take the long, three block, route because construction has the sidewalk/crosswalks blocked.

Edited on by KittenKoder

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

I've lived in the, uh... 'kinda big' city all my life, right outside of Portland Oregon~

Speaking of which, I keep forgetting to mention: if you guys wanna know what where I live is like, find and watch Portlandia. Since I've lived here all my life, I can say that it is only a slightly exaggerated version of here, lol.

...I'll see if I can find a (few) clip(s) on YouTube for you guys. It's the best!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Undead_terror

I swear to god, I make some new funny replies/comments and jokes in the real world that were never heard before and they magically show up on the internet a month after...

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Seattle you cannot put into one show, it's not possible. But it does suck here, probably because this city is all over the map for all social aspects. Our city management is so bad, during the last 12 years every single city project has failed, all of them. We get fined for not recycling, which the city pays for the recycling services. Can't smoke within 12 feet of any window, door, or "intake vent," yet the sidewalks are no more than 6 feet wide in most areas. Can't smoke in a park, which is just plain stupid. They keep trying to increase the amount of traffic through the city, in spite of the city being gray all the time anyway, and pander to the "green" people with trees planted at various locations in the city, while not going paperless and complaining about the fact that people are sending less mail .... logic, it fails there.

I could go on forever listing all these little stupid contradictions and failures for Seattle.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

@KittenKoder but they won the Super Bowl!

.... and the stupid fans thrashed our own city because of it. They just now finished cleaning up that mess.

sugarpixel

Someone, somewhere, deleted a post in this tread... my post about 'I'm here every day!' did not used to be at the top of this page... hmm...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@CanisWolfred did you not see the stuff about people burning couches and matresses and stuff? It was ridiculous! Even down here in Portland people were setting off fireworks...

CanisWolfred

I settled for Pizza That's as close to salad as I'm getting in this house.

Gioku wrote:

@CanisWolfred did you not see the stuff about people burning couches and matresses and stuff? It was ridiculous! Even down here in Portland people were setting off fireworks...

I did. That was my reaction.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Socar

I was shocked when my 3DS circle pad grey rubber came off! I was very worried until I put a little glue and it worked out fine. I can only hope it doesn't go deep into the 3DS and short circuits the movements.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Metroidlink

I kinda live in a big city here in norway except I don't live in the city itself (if you understand ) although the capital of all things decided to change the name of our village so it's now almost impossible to say in one word (we now say the name in two words )

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

sugarpixel

Two years ago today, on February 20th, 2012, I joined Nintendo Life! And my life was never the same again!

I've met lots of people, made lots of friends, and had lots of fun! You've helped me through some rough times, and I can talk to you all about just about anything and feel perfectly comfortable.

I've watched plenty of users come and go over my two years, and the distribution of 'regular' users is quite a bit different now than when I first joined... but most of my favorite people around here are fairly new!

This website helped me get into games I never would have otherwise known about, gave me plenty of people to play online with, and a place to share my artwork and other things I've made.

I just love this site so much, I don't have words to adequately describe it.

I love you, Nintendo Life. And thanks for two great years, and I look forward to many more!

Metroidlink

@gioku happy Nintend Life Birthday and keep making this site as awsome as you have done up until this point

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku happy Nintendo Life Aniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic