Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,021 to 6,040 of 96,548

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi I wouldn't know, I hardly do anything on DA. I've just used it as a place to store my artwork, basically... I don't use any of the social stuff or anything.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

I've been playing Fractured Soul for a while today, I don't remember hard games being so addicting...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

TsunamiSensei

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I've been playing Fractured Soul for a while today, I don't remember hard games being so addicting...

Try playing Castlevania. Once you start, you can't stop.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

sugarpixel

If I remember correctly, I heard that the original Castlevania didn't have the so-called 'metroid-vania' style, correct? I could handle it in that case.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

I like the Metroidvania style... and I'm really liking the mess that Twitch plays Pokémon has become!!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Mickey

@Gioku That's right! Every CV game until SOTN wasn't Metroid-Vania styled. Simon's Quest does come close to it, so you might wanna skip that one... even then, most fans of Metroid-Vania skip it anyway... because a lot of people didn't like it... yeah.

Incidentally, I just remembered I was a big fan of CastleVania at one point in my life!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

Thanks @Mickey! Everything I thought I remembered hearing about Castlevania is correct, then!

...I'll definitely try the original Castlevania sometime, I already love the music from it!

Metroidlink

I am going to try to be up to 5 am tonight (around 8 pm PST) I am going to need a lot of energy drinks

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Mickey

Hey, just an FYI here, guys: I'm probably gonna be gone for the rest of the night (Youth Hangout thing). So, if any of you @mention me and I don't reply, now you'll know why. ^^

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Metroidlink

@mickey ok
And if I don't respond I am asleep
Please don't make me go to sleep

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

GuSolarFlare

talking about sleep it's about time for me to call it a day.
it's 8:42 PM here I have to sleep 9PM if I want to wake up in time.... :/

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Nathan_Wv10

@Gioku I wish i could do that I've never been able to sleep before 12!! I don't get tired till late, even on the days I wake up at 8am for college I don't go to sleep the next day till about 1am.

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

Metroidlink

Why was you so quiet? The day(night) I wanted to join you decide to be extra quiet :L

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Metroidlink

@nousernamehere that wasn't the problem this time I was awake when it should be very active here but the day I decided to join on the most active time, it was just very quiet

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Nathan_Wv10

Yeah some days it's really live and booming here and others it's real quiet but im here nearly every single day woo

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic