Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 58,561 to 58,580 of 96,534

Fizza

WE TALKIN BOUT MARIO SUNSHINE HERE!?!? MY TIME HAS COME
Untitled

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

octokid

Of course, Roblox is down again. So that gives me plenty of time to play Style Savvy and watch the news 👍.

amazing new mexico sunset. im hanging on a bridge with my friend-[GUNSHOTS] /ref
have a good day! stay hydrated! et cetera!
(any pronouns, she/they preferred, thank you!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5873-1162-6324 | 3DS Friend Code: 3025-2448-4778 | My Nintendo: MonkeyMoo | Nintendo Network ID: MissMonkeyMoo

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 I don't have the old Jiminy anymore, I do have a newer Disney store one somewhere as I still like plushies of characters I like. I think I might have seen that variant of Mario at one point too. Yeah, he always asked to play the Yoshi game every time he came over. He was really surprised when I gave it to him at dinner one day.

Same here, I didn't bother with the 3DS version myself, I do like they added Poochi amiibo support as a patch. They didn't have to do that, but they did anyway. Still amazed me some of the console games got 3DS ports, which isn't bad as the 3DS is weaker than a Wii U.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@TheJGG LMAO! My friend, I would say you have Slept on your good jokes wouldn't you say? Plot twist, the prince had a red bull before he got to the castle, and well, he was to woke to awake sleeping beauty LOL. Edit: I might post more jokes more often.

@BabyYoda71 Trust me, I think anyone who has ever played the game for more then a hour would see its is own thing, I to used to think like you, but I actually played the game and, yep, its nothing like BOTW at all, I dare say its better then it in some aspects.

@WoomyNNYes How would we ban em? Unless Eel has a magical spinning wheel anywhere.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@CactusMan Lol.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

tekoii

@Sunsy Haha. Nice. I like having me spare in case something were to happen to my N3DS. I got the N2DS but idk, the top screen kind of feels a bit fragile sometimes. I do love my 3ds' and always enjoyed the 3d mode. Generally, I felt like having dual screens was awesome. I still feel like the Switch could have emulated 3ds titles by having an official TATE mode style grip like that one product the flip grip. Anywho, tangents aside.. that's pretty cool you still have that shirt! And still.. you like Pokemon so hey it made it through

@MarioLover92 Oh.. that actually makes a lot of sense. Let Smash get the attention for now before introducing a Nintendo Characters racing game. Oh man, hoo boy. With Arceus.. I just got the mount and it feels awesome to ride on it. Great stuff.

HUP! Also guys, check this short funny vid - I posted on Pokemon Legends Arceus thread. No Spoilers.

Also... I been listening to this a lot: Straight ULTRA-FLAMES! Vector U's remixes are awesome...

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Fizza

@WoomyNNYes I see you've changed your pfp! Rest in pepperonis Dr. Who, long live BOWLING BATTLE ROYALE BABY!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

WoomyNNYes

So, am I the only one that's ever noticed this?🙃 He thinks nobody's watching, but I'm watching. ....So sloppy, Nintendo. Looks like he glides on heely shoes.😁

(Notice how the guy walks around the corner)

@Sunsy @Fizza @tekoii @Snatcher @TheJGG @MarioLover92

@Fizza Yeah, I've been trying to spruce up my NL avatar & page.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Eel

It’s like their version of seeing a pebble in the street and having to kick it, or stepping only on every second tile. A little bit of fun for the modern New Donk City businessman.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

jedgamesguy

Darn they're snappy. Love the heel turn they do whenever they turn a corner. Like a ballet dancer!

I wanna learn those moves...

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Anti-Matter

As I have ever played Super Mario Odyssey and Sly Cooper Thieves in Time PS3, I still thought the 3D environments on Sly Cooper Thieves in Time look more beautiful to explore than Super Mario Odyssey. My favorite place is Turning Japanese.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Ah ok, that's cool you got a newer one then! Quite the awesome surprise for your nephew indeed. He kinda sounds like me when I was younger, except with Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Story, both of which we owned. The first Yoshi's Island is still my favorite Yoshi game, but I had a good time with Woolly World as well.

Oh they added Poochy amiibo support to the Wii U version? I didn't know, that's pretty cool they did that. Yeah, it is pretty impressive the 3DS can run a few of those games, I actually heard some people saying Captain Toad's best played on the 3DS.

@tekoii I think it does too, though it's probably an educated guess on my part. Man, I want to play the DLC courses already...lol. I'll try to remember to post my thoughts once I play them.

@WoomyNNYes From me 100%ing Super Mario Odyssey in less than 100 hours, I had no clue that was a thing this entire time. Looks like you really do learn something new every day!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

@WoomyNNYes
Sly Cooper games are Sony's exclusive, they will never appear to Nintendo machines. 😅
But Nintendo can make Sly Cooper style of next 3D Mario games. Turn Mario and Luigi into secret agents and have to use spionage skills to infiltrate the secret locations.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Just found from my 3DS XL Japan, the game I played by most. Yokai Watch 3 Tempura with more than 186 hours gameplay (180+ hours from my Yokai Watch 3 Tempura save data since I have accumulated 6 hours of being closed)
Untitled

And here are my Top 3 Japanese 3DS games I played.
Untitled

As you can see the huge different gap of gameplay hours, Mahocole (number 2) was such quite short Rhythm Adventure game with Cute Chibi looking peoples and anthro animals like Animal Crossing while Miracle Tunes (number 3) was a very short casual game with Idol Senshi theme and five mini games.

Anti-Matter

WoomyNNYes

@MarioLover92 As far as I can see, that's only new donk citizen that does that weird slide when walking around the corners. It only seems to happen at that one building, the triangle shapped building with the doorway to the Trex moped chase (northwest part of new donk map). He does the slide at every corner of the building. I haven't seen any other new donk citizens walking the sidewalks around corners. Everyone else seems to walk back and forth on a straight line, as far as I can see. 🙃

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

BruceCM

So, your game will be done in no time, @Zuljaras .... But that's great! Do keep us updated with that, please

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

BruceCM

Ah, well, it'll definitely come in useful, then, @Zuljaras .... I've very vaguely heard of that programming language along with some of the other popular ones but I hardly even remember any BASIC from when I had a Spectrum, lol, so I effectively know nothing about all that stuff

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic