Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 58,461 to 58,480 of 60,903

Fizza

@Zuljaras That looks incredible! Where is it exactly? Down here in Ireland we either get tons of snow or the dreaded black ice around December/January.

Currently Playing: Pokemon Legends Arceus/Shield
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Splatoon 2
Balloon Fight/Donkey Kong Country
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
446/488 in Brilliant Diamond Nat Dex
PLA Shinies: 85

Fizza

@chapu2006 Gengar's messed up man jesus.

Splatoon 2

Zuljaras

@Fizza It is in Bulgaria. Currently it is very cold here
@chapu2006 Ofc take all you need!
@WoomyNNYes Yes it looks incredible but it always saddens me because of the outdoor cats and dogs.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/05/random-doom-fan-has-a-novel-way-to-display-a-destroyed-switch-cartridge

Snatcher

@chapu2006 Love that guy!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

chapu2006

@Fizza Remember the No.1 of TM viewing: turn on subtitles for optimum experience.
@Zuljaras Really? Thank you so much! I'll be at your house in 2 days to pick up snow in my mini-fridge. Hopefully the snow won't have melted by then.
P.S. You owe me £500 for the two flights and the purchase of a mini-fridge. I expect THAT to be there when I get there as well.

Hope you're having a good day.

Zuljaras

@chapu2006 I will also throw in a hedgehog as an extra for you!

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/05/random-doom-fan-has-a-novel-way-to-display-a-destroyed-switch-cartridge

MarioLover92

Been playing the first NA open tournament in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and got 236 points. The top 3 players got over 300 points...I saw a good number of those who are crazy good at the game and stuff. Guess that means I ain't getting those gold coins. At least I stuck to it until it was over. lol

@Tyranexx I did watch a good handful of Naruto episodes myself, at least from the first season or so. Just didn't get as big into it as my brother. Yeah, I can't blame you, Naruto himself was a bit of a jerk in the beginning of the first season, not to mention that he had a tendency to say "believe it!" a ton. I did hear he matured in the later seasons, though I never watched Shippuden and all the later ones. Ah yeah, I can't blame you on that Pokemon manga. I was always used to seeing Ash and his Pikachu, lol.

@Sunsy Oh I agree for sure. I didn't get any Wii U versions of the N64 games, mainly because I heard they were rather dark compared to the other versions. That's cool they had the original manuals for those games though, they did the same thing with the GBA games too. They made it so that you'd have the original manual on the GamePad screen while you're playing. I remember those Pokemon manuals too, those were quite unique compared to the other manuals I've seen.

@Zuljaras Looks beautiful, thanks for sharing. Love seeing snow from inside.

@TheJGG I have a 4K TV as well, though I think it's 55 inches. My Switch games look great on it regardless, vibrant colors and everything.

Nintendo Life's self-proclaimed #1 Mario fan!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 Yeah, they are a bit darker. I have Star Fox 64 on both Wii U and Wii, and the Wii version is lighter. I'd say it's the same with other VC games I play too, Super Mario 3 on Wii U feels a bit darker compared to the version on my Wii.

It is cool, I like having that feature to browse manuals. Yeah, they made the Pokemon ones feel like a safari notebook in the coolest way possible. Gives you that "I have to go out in the world and research Pokemon" kind of feeling.

Sunsy

Snatcher

@TheJGG Looks sexy don't it?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Anti-Matter

I'm back...ūüėĎ

I heard something about Microsoft bought some companies.
Well, it will not make me want to consider their current machines (Series X) by those attempts.
It was like forcing the gamers with idea of streaming games, monopoly, Game pass, digital only, fps games all the time, etc.
I said those ideas are dreck , not even cool.
Not everyone like Game pass.
Not everyone like streaming only games.
Not everyone like rated M shooter games.
Not everyone like AAA Ultra realistic games.
And don't even Microsoft think to buy Nintendo. ūüė°

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Fizza

@Anti-Matter I saw your post on the 'What are you Playing?' article. Welcome back

Splatoon 2

Zuljaras

I got a voucher for my retail gaming store from my company and I wonder which game to buy with it ...

I am torn between Pokemon Legends Arceus and Metroid Dread.

But I am reading that Metroid Dread could have a better version on a cartridge soon.

Any suggestions for you my fellow gamers?

I mean it is a free game but I do not want to regret it later

MarioLover92

@Sunsy Oh I have the Wii U version of SMB3 as well, I vaguely recall that version being darker than the NES and Wii VC versions, though I haven't played it for some time. At least the SNES and GBA games look as they're supposed to. I still gotta get Pokemon Crystal from the 3DS eShop before it eventually closes, lol. Maybe the Yellow version as well, though I do know the gen 1 games are pretty glitchy.

@Anti-Matter Welcome back, Anti - I hope you're doing well.

@Zuljaras I'd say wait for Pokemon Legends Arceus to come out, and see if people are enjoying it or not. If the latter, Metroid Dread is your best pick, I loved every second of it. You can always check for a software update in case it turns out to be version 1.0.0.

Eel

The gen one pokemon games are mostly glitchy for those that actively want to do glitches.

Most of the common glitches are so minor you don't even really notice them.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MarioLover92

@Eel Oh ok, thanks! I don't go out of my way to do glitch hunting in games, I just play and try to enjoy them.

roy130390

Hey guys, how's everyone? Glad to see many known users still active here.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic