Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 58,321 to 58,340 of 96,507

Snatcher

@BruceCM Peach is a organic peach come to life confirmed?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Fizza

@chapu2006 You know what I just realised? I posted this in the Chit Chat thread thinking it was the Direct thread. Whoops.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Vortexeo

@Fizza Hey it still fits in this thread fine if you ask me lol

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Fizza

@Vortexeo I saw MarioLover's post about the Direct and I assumed I was in the right place. I guess it does work kind of well, plus chapu's response was gold.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

Good morning.
I have awaken at 3 am. 😃
Phew, I still have 2 hours before Nintendo Direct.
I have to think about my lunch box I have to cook this morning.

Anti-Matter

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 Yup. Just tried the two Sonic racing games with the Wii Remote Plus that's not working, again, no issues. The Wii Remote Plus now just works like a regular Wii Remote. Tried the two Sonic racing games as it controls similarly to Mario Kart, sideways for steering.

Very cool, the only thing I have like that are those PDP Fight Pads for Wii/Wii U, it's a classic controller pro, just looks like a GameCube one, and a wired gamepad for Switch. Both are Yoshi themed.

@BruceCM So my favorite princess has no teeth? Learn something new everyday, lol.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

@chapu2006
Nintendo Direct will be aired at 5 am here in my hometown Surabaya (West Indonesia Time), 10 February 2022.

Anti-Matter

BruceCM

Snatcher wrote:

@BruceCM Peach is a organic peach come to life confirmed?

Ummm..... :S
Yeah, at least, according to the Twitter post with the pic I shared here, @Sunsy

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy That's good, at least. The last game I played with my Mario Wii Remote was Super Mario Galaxy 2, and it worked totally fine. I've been wanting to play Wii Sports Resort for old time's sake too, so good opportunity to see if the Motion Plus still works.

Nice, I remember those, especially the Metal Mario one. I was thinking about getting it, but decided to stick with the GameCube-like controllers from Hori. They're themed after Mario and Luigi. Did you know that Nintendo themselves actually made Mario and Luigi themed GameCube controllers as Club Nintendo rewards in Japan? I would love to have them!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

jedgamesguy

Guys... What a direct. I'm so happy. SO HAPPY. I was moved to tears by Xenoblade 3. I cannot wait.

I love this world because this game is in it. My heart.... it can't take it.

Easily the best Direct of the last three years.

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Snatcher

10 out of 10, That was one of the best one's I have seen, Earth bound, Mario kart DLC! and Xenoblade three! what more could I ask for.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Losermagnet

Been awhile since i've posted (havent even changed my profile pic). But that was a pretty great Direct I thought and I had to share in the enthusiasm 😁 My favorite part was either Kirby trying to eat a car, or the reveal of The Fish Stick in Splatoon 3. All I could think of afterwords was:

Untitled

Hope everyone has been well!

Edited on by Losermagnet

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

jedgamesguy

I’m so glad I didn’t spend any money on games this year. I’m saving it to order these games. Xenoblade… Kirby… MK8 DLC… Fire Emblem… Triangle Strategy…

I love being alive.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Snatcher

@Eel these threads are starting to get Stranger and stranger.

Snatcher

@TheJGG Life's good right now my friend, life is good.

MarioVillager92

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe getting DLC is the best part of the direct for me. Then again, I am a huge Mario Kart fan and I've always wanted more courses to play on! I'm excited for Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, and EarthBound on NSO as well.

Here's how I feel about all this stuff, especially MK8D. Pretend I'm Rapunzel!

Untitled

Now we just gotta have Mario Party Superstars DLC boards...and Super Mario Odyssey 2. Make them happen, Nintendo!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

I'm different. Very unpopular opinion.
That was very disappointing Nintendo Direct for me. 😑
I have Zero interest with Fire Emblem, Xenoblade, Soccer things, Earthbound, the majority games shown.
Nintendo Switch Sports was also disappointing for No Boxing on it.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC was not really urgent for me, I can consider it next year.
I have to check play-asia for the upcoming games that didn't aired from the Direct.

Overall, it was 1 from 10 for the Direct just now. Dreadful Direct in my opinion. 😑

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic