Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 58,281 to 58,300 of 61,097

VoidofLight

@TheJGG Eh, NFTs are moreso just links. It’s being done to “preserve and create digital scarcity”, basically introducing a problem into a place that never needed said problem. The ownership is just a receipt, instead of the image, given the receipt is the only think you get. It’s just dumb, unless it was used for tickets like you said.

Currently Playing: Persona 3 Portable and Pokemon White 2!

Zuljaras

@TheJGG @MarioLover92
Thank you both! My next project is Castlevania Aria of Sorrow diorama made with various materials raging from polymer clay to XPS foam.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/05/random-doom-fan-has-a-novel-way-to-display-a-destroyed-switch-cartridge

Snatcher

@VoidofLight Thats just sad, these things need to be stopped.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter was playing this and your name came up in my head.

Untitled

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Anti-Matter

@1UP_MARIO
DDR Mario Mix is still too easy for me judging from their hardest stepchart pattern, as i have a lot of DDR experiences from PS1 & PS2.

Playing DDR on Gamecube with Gamecube controller is not really right to play as the controller doesn't have DDR pattern layout on A B X Y buttons, only PlayStation controller style is perfect for playing DDR consoles with normal controller as it has symmetric buttons layout and it looks like Double panel DDR mat.

Btw, i got another Gamecube game this evening.
I will post the photo after this.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

@X-Slayer Its something that happens sometimes, because it actually shouldn't be able to post a copy of another one you wrote, yet it does this sometimes LOL.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

Snatcher

@1UP_MARIO Thanks, Now I have mario break dancing in my head, nice.

1UP_MARIO

@Snatcher lol.

@Anti-Matter it’s more fun with a dance mat

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

chapu2006

Does anyone know how to:
post pictures in a reply?
make those spoiler bars?

Hope you're having a good day.

Anti-Matter

Hiya ! 😃
I got Sonic Heroes Gamecube version this evening with Major League Baseball 2K10 PS3 as wild card choice.
Untitled

So far from my impression, Sonic Heroes was quite easy for the earlier stage.
I have tried Team Sonic and Team Rose for first playing.

And for MLB 2K10.... It was my random PS3 game i picked since i found that game was on sale with really cheap price (under $10) and i was curious to try a realistic Baseball game, just only one series since i'm not a gamer who playing annual sport games like FIFA / NBA / NHL.
I picked Baseball since it was the only team sport that i have little interest than other team sports as i prefer individual sports than team sports. Got the Baseball interest from anime.
I only picked one (the best i can pick) and will not picked another annual series. I'm not kind of gamer like that.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

@chapu2006 I use this site to do it. https://imgbb.com

As or the spoiler tags, Quote this comment to see how I do it. Mario sin't luigi

Anti-Matter

I was wrong with MLB 2K10 PS3.
The game was completely confusing with very complicated way to swing the bat or pitch the ball by using analog sticks.
My impression was quickly dropped to zero, like i have no interest anymore with the game. 😑
Glad i only lost a little bit money.
And i immediately compared with my Little League World Series Baseball 2009 Wii with cartoonish looking and the gameplay was waaaay.... Much easier in term of swinging the bat or pitching the ball, just only matter my accuracy in hitting ball and adjusting my power to throw the ball.
I should know if realistic annual sport games will never be kind of my gaming style.
I regret with my purchase of MLB 2K10 PS3.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

WoomyNNYes

@TheJGG Layering is helpful. I wore two jackets, instead of one thick insulate one. I wore a light jacket (Marmot windshirt) and over that I wore a fleece lined shell jacket (Helly Hansen crew midlayer jacket - it's called midlayer, but i've used it as my outer layer). I have a heavy, insulated coat, but I prefer to layer two lighter coats - that way, you can add or shed a layer later. My two coats are well vented too, which helps if you're very active in winter.

When I skied a lot, I had half zip fleece shirt that I'd wear under my Spyder ski jacket shell. If I needed more warmth, added a layer of clothing underneath my fleece shirt.

Anyway, this is what I wore, in case you wanted to see.

Marmot Driclime Windshirt (i can't tell if these have been discontinued, but everyone at the ski shop I was at had one of these. They were so light, offered protection from wind, had thin fleece lining, and they dried super fast if they ever got wet)
https://www.amazon.com/Marmot-Precip-Jacket-3X-Large-Black/dp...

Helly Hansen Crew Midlayer jacket(I wear this as an exterior jacket, even though it's called midlayer. I didn't like any jackets at my ski shop, but I like helly hansen's fit when I tried others on. So, I shopped Helly Hansen online took a chance, go this coat. Ordered from amazon because of easy returns. but for me, the coat was a keeper. Turns out its designed for sailing/winter, so, it's designed to dry quick AF)
https://www.hellyhansen.com/en_us/crew-midlayer-jacket-30253?...

North Face Etip glove (it's a light glove.)
https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/etip-recycled-glove-nf0a4sh...

Nike Baselayer Thermatight (i got these because they were thermal leggings. I may not be using this as intended. I dont' know if there's a better legging for winter, I've never bought running tights before. I wore longjohns underneath them
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NJP8GXM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_...

Smartwool brand, thick wool socks (very soft, comfy wool. I have the hiking or mountaineer sock, I think?)
https://www.amazon.com/Smartwool-Mens-Classic-Cushion-Socks/d...

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<=click for great video<3)
'Tendo liker

Tasuki

So I will.just repost what I had said. Why delete my whole post instead of just the word or words is beyond me and seems a bit overkill but whatever.

OMG. So I find out this evening that some jerk hacked my Facebook account. So naturally I go to login to change the password only to be told that my account is locked and the only way to get it back is to upload a copy of my ID.

So let me get this straight you want me to upload a copy of my driver's license to something that had been hacked. WTF??? Are they serious??? I especially love how they locked me from my account but they just let a hacked use my account to spam my friends list. Brilliant Facebook just brilliant. Just proved to me that Mark Zuckerberg is a ***** moron.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Snatcher

@Tasuki That is beyond stupid! So how are you supposed to get your account back now? Stuff like that is why I never use facebook, and don't plan to start any time soon.

Tasuki

@Snatcher There isn't a way I have to upload a picture of my ID, or birth certificate or Passport basically any legal document to prove its me. Basically if I don't do any of that I have to make a new one.

My Backlog

Snatcher

@Tasuki Are you going to try and wait the hacker out? or are you going to make a new one? There is no other way? like I just can't, how the hell are you to post private info, on a hacked account? you don't send it my E mail or nothing? thats so old school.

Zuljaras

@Tasuki Many other companies have the same policy with account retrieval or account closure. Like Blizzard wanted my personal ID to do anything with my account. My neighbor also had to give them ID because his account was hacked. This is done to prevent fraud.

After all you are contacting them via email or something like that right? Not via your hacked account so it is ok.

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/05/random-doom-fan-has-a-novel-way-to-display-a-destroyed-switch-cartridge

Tasuki

@Snatcher @Zuljaras That's the odd thing and the reason I won't do it they want me to login to my hacked account change the password and send an upload of a document to prove its me through the hacked account. Now you can see where I have a problem with that. I tired looking for an email phone number anything, nothing. Such shady business. I hope that they go under for such bad business.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic