Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 57,541 to 57,560 of 96,316

tekoii

I've been pretty sick for the past week, but I'm starting to feel better so that's good! I feel like it's been a while, but hey I just wanted to stop by and give me greetings to you all

Happiest New Year everyone! I wish you've been having a lovely holiday season.

Edited on by tekoii

šŸ„ MK8D ā–¶ļø Youtube šŸŽØ DeviantArt

jedgamesguy

Playing Final Fantasy VII vehemently to the point I only realised New Year was coming 30 seconds before it happened.

Common sense = 100.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

MarioVillager92

Happy New Year's Eve guys! Hope you're all having a good one.

@tekoii Glad to hear you're feeling better! Happy New Year to you also.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

chapuH

Happy New Year to everyone! Wishing everyone good fortune, gaming and an enjoyable NL experience throughout 2022!

Hope you're having a good day.

Fizza

HAPPY FRIGGING NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

WoomyNNYes

tekoii wrote:

I've been pretty sick for the past week, but I'm starting to feel better so that's good! I feel like it's been a while, but hey I just wanted to stop by and give me greetings to you all

Happiest New Year everyone! I wish you've been having a lovely holiday season.

@tekoii Like Siiiiick Bro!!! sick?šŸ¤”šŸ¤” Or like, cough, cough, I feel like garbage sick?(šŸ˜‰šŸ˜) Jk. Sorry to hear, man. You don't have to answer which kind of sick. Glad you're feeling better<3

Christmas night at my brother's, my neck glands were sore, and I was worried I was coming down with something. Fortunately, I never got sick. I used to get a cold or sinus infection every year around winter/spring (maybe that was the workplace). Since covid has changed my habbits, now I haven't been sick since 2019. Granted, it's not great to go so long not-getting-sick. Hopefully my immunity isn't terrible as a result.

Love the guy stealing the bike "Happy New Year!"

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Mikmoomamimocki

I was able to snag a Zelda phone ring from My Nintendo and it arrived today! I've never had any phone accessory or anything before but it seems pretty cool. I haven't put it on yet.

I wish I knew that Club Nintendo existed when it was around, from what I've seen, it's just My Nintendo but better.

Oh, and happy new year.

Edited on by Mikmoomamimocki

Mikmoomamimocki

Sunsy

Gaming highlight of the night, I won a game of World of Tanks Blitz by doing nothing. Really, I was just at the base I had to capture, the enemy team didn't notice, and we won. So "yippee!" I guess.

Now I just have a Hololive New Years stream on for now. Probably going to put on the ball drop closer to midnight.

Happy New Years to everyone here!

@MarioLover92 Cool, will look forward to it. Hope he gets into the series, I was playing SMT V again this morning, just doing some grinding.

@tekoii Get well soon! Aside from feeling sick, hope your holiday was good otherwise. Mine was good, I got some Trolls figures including my favorite character, Poppy. Gaming wise, I got. Sonic Colors Ultimate, and Shin Megami Tensei V for Christmas. Also spent time with some family.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

Happy new years eve to all! and may 2023 be a good one.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outsideā€¦you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but Iā€™m very much alive!

Sunsy

Trolls 3 is confirmed for 2023, you could guess why I'm looking forward to 2023, lol.

For now, about a little over an hour left to 2021.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Well not in my time zone, so I'm about few hours till midnight.

@Sunsy Really?!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outsideā€¦you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

MarioVillager92

Been thinking of replaying Paper Mario to kick off the new year. The first one on the N64, I still have it on the Wii VC. It's always been one of my favorite games.

@Sunsy Yeah that'd be cool, I'd start playing SMT myself but I kinda have to sort out my backlog problem first lol. Happy New Year

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

jedgamesguy

Yeah @Snatcher! Itā€™s only 2022! Are you that desperate for the year to end?! Letā€™s give 2022 a chance firstā€¦

Also, apologies @tekoii for your illness. Get well soon indeed, and hopefully you had a happy New Year celebration.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

Sunsy

@Snatcher Yup! They dropped it days before Holiday In Harmony too.

I found out via my top secret Instagram account. I just linked Twitter because it's easier to do.

@MarioLover92 That's understandable, we all have our backlogs. Happy New Year. I think the first game I'll play is Asphalt 9, they're using New York for the New Year's event, and it's like racing through Times Square! Gotta watch the ball drop soon!

Snatcher

@TheJGG I think i'm five hours behind UK time, so its only ten PM at the moment.

octokid

Happy new year, we are now in the year of Splatoon 3, Bayonetta 3, and Kirby.

amazing new mexico sunset. im hanging on a bridge with my friend-[GUNSHOTS] /ref
have a good day! stay hydrated! et cetera!
(any pronouns, she/they preferred, thank you!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5873-1162-6324 | 3DS Friend Code: 3025-2448-4778 | My Nintendo: MonkeyMoo | Nintendo Network ID: MissMonkeyMoo

Tasuki

Saden to hear the news of Betty White passing. Some people.you just think they are going to be around forever. I guess what makes it worst is she was just a few weeks away from hitting 100 and was even talking about it.

I guess they needed laughter in the afterlife.

R.I.P. Betty White.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic