Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 57,521 to 57,540 of 58,585

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Oh, I thought you were an early fan LMAO! Makes sense, glade you got it.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sunsy

@TheJGG You're welcome, and thanks! I think in terms of lighting, my mom showed me how to do lighting so the ornaments look bright. Added more ornaments yesterday, and added a disco ball over the Trolls one, lol. They like to dance, so why not. Also, added some traditional ones, like snowmen.

@MarioLover92 Hope you have fun decorating. I'm still putting some on the tree. I noticed I have to replace the star, it burnt out after putting it up.

@Snatcher Question, mind if I add your friend code to my Switch? If not, that's ok.

Sunsy

Losermagnet

Hope i'm not imposing but if it's alright I'd like to send you a friend request too @Snatcher (you too @Sunsy, but I don't see your code). If not no hard feelings 😁 I really havent been on my switch much lately and i'm hoping more friends will change that lol.

Same offer goes to everyone really. The more the merrier (Christmas 😉)

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Sunsy

@Losermagnet I'll send, I choose not to post mine out of privacy and not to be bombarded with requests (actually, I keep friend requests from randoms turned off, really only want to add people I trust). I had on my Switch watching YouTube, so sent.

Sunsy

TheJGG

@Losermagnet @Sunsy May I add you two both as well? 'Tis the season of giving!

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
NieR:Replicant ver. 1.22 (PS4)
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (NS)
Disco Elysium (NS)
Mass Effect (PS4)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

Losermagnet

@Sunsy thanks pal. I'm at work now so I'll accept it later today. @TheJGG Of course! Much appreciated. This is making my day better already. And with this you both will know my true name [dun, dun, duuuuuuun]

MarioLover92

Just came back to Xenoblade Chronicles 2 after getting the Torna expansion on sale. Though, I did hear it's best to beat XC2 before going straight to Torna, so that's what I'll do.

@Sunsy Thanks bud! Sorry to hear about your star. So you're gonna get another one?

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask and let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

WoomyNNYes

Man, this one ebay account has sole 374 Switch OLEDs. Currently their price is $499. If they paid retail and are reselling, they've pulled in $45,000-$56,000 USD. Seems like more needs done to prevent scalping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284481176199?epid=10048191653&_t...

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider
'Tendo liker
Rocket League (3v3 - platinum III/diamond I)
Best Christmastime song with a beat? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I6AdTJIulc

thiz-

I just finished my full transition from Windows to Chrome OS. Its really easy going and no headaches whatsoever and totally fine for all I do - browsing, youtube, streaming services and PDF management. I have yet to try the Cloud Gaming live, I am looking forward to Halo Infinite on xCloud.

Pixelbook Go, 1 USB-C Cable going into an external Monitor, synced with my Pixel 3XL.
I am a GoogleFanboy. Screw data privacy, being chic is all that counts :3

thiz-

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Yay, finally i got Skylanders Imaginator PS4 bundle. 😁
I have question about using the Red capsule from the bundle.
When i can use that capsule and what is that for ?
When i can create my own Skylanders (which chapter) ?

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

@Sunsy Please go right on ahead @Losermagnet, Smash that friend button!

Tis the season.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 It's ok, I'm going to either attempt to replace it, or maybe see if I can replace the bulb if it's a burnt out bulb. As the 12 Pains of Christmas says, one light goes out, they all go out, lol.

@Anti-Matter You pretty much got it in the last question, it's to make your own Skylander. I believe different colors means different elements. I think I created mine from the start. IIRC I got the portal owners set, so all I got was the game and that capsule, and I remember making it into my own Skylander.

@Snatcher Thanks, request sent.

Sunsy

Losermagnet

@TheJGG @Sunsy friend requests accepted! Thanks again, that made my day. Full disclosure: my hair is much longer than what my Mii would have you believe. I haven’t updated the poor fellow in awhile 😝

@Snatcher friend request sent! Thanks buddy

Anti-Matter

@dmcc0
Dancing with fingers is more difficult than dancing with legs. 😉

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

@Sunsy @Losermagnet Accepted!

Snatcher

@Sunsy @Losermagnet Accepted!

tekoii

Been a while guys, hope everyone has been happy and well

@TheJGG Alright, I'll send you a friend request. There a way you can message me on Twitter? It won't let me message you XD. Also, dude tysm for letting me use your music for my video I hope you enjoy it ^^! Oh and yea, SMTV will be the first I actually finish but not the first I played. Had to reduce my schedule on it so I can play other stuff.

@WoomyNNYes Awh cmon he was cool. What wasn't cool was the constant d/c from him though. He said it's a net thing so meh. I don't think it was this game (the one you have on footage), but it's pretty cool having you in my party during a livestream Nice play on that clip, I love how it starts with me saving the crap out of it. Also, the last guy coming at you.. if you play back to footage you can seem him clearly looking at me getting distracted and bang gave you time to score, but yea definitely some street justice indeed, served by Dandy and TK lol.

@MarioLover92 Yea, and the conclusion is pretty cool Let me know once you did beat it!! Still on the ACNH grind ?

@Tyranexx I could seriously imagine. I think you really just made me appreciate Appletun a helluva lot more xD. Ohhh, do let me know about em I've always had the fascination but never got to play any Ace Attorney game. Professor Layton is one I'm even more hyped to play versus Ace Attorney. Isn't there one of the Switch or something? I seriously NEED the 3DS ones in my library ><; Idk, something about the detective kind of deal attracts me a lot. Also, I don't mind a good puzzle to get the gears turning

@Sunsy Nice, and what a Mario day that must have been. The game looks really fun, but alas I may not have anyone to play with. I do still really want to play Super Mario 3D World Deluxe on the Switch, and ayy the Bowser mode is a good bonus ^^! Do ya know if it has multiplayer?

Edited on by tekoii

👺 SMTV - Live | ▶️ Youtube | 🎨 DeviantArt

tekoii

I want to keep this separate from my responses to you guys.

Dang I feel like I missed so much in just a week XD! I've been doing SOO much for my Youtube lately. - New Livestream series. - New Videos / Graphics. - New stuff for DA. Etc.

On another note though:

• First, thank you so much @TheJGG for letting me use your music for my video. I hope you like it ><;
  • Second, I want to share with you guys:

Wisdom Venture 🧪

Enjoy <3

Edited on by tekoii

👺 SMTV - Live | ▶️ Youtube | 🎨 DeviantArt

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic