Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 57,401 to 57,420 of 96,313

Losermagnet

@Snatcher I think it's the type of game that almost needs a guide frankly. I know I had to look up a few things, including how to find the DLC quests! It's like they were purposefully hidden in a very obtuse way. So as long as you're enjoying it I think you're good.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

WoomyNNYes

@BruceCM I agree, it was surprisingly nice only having a few games on the newoled home screen, just the most favorite, rather than the collage mess from before.

Dear Santa, GimmeFolder😠. (😉)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Snatcher

@Sunsy Thanks for the heads up.

@Losermagnet Well thats what I was thinking, it almost seems like that kind of game, where a guide was something they were pretty sure you'd use.
Over time I have come to remember where to go and such, But man its funny when I figure out that I would have gotten said thing, if I didn't laze about and skip up an area.
But its also such fun when your looking for something totally different, and you fall in a whole or just find a random spot in the wall you didn't see before, and end up getting a new charm or move because of it.

I really do love this game.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

VoidofLight

@Losermagnet I can’t really tell of the batteries themselves exploded or not. It just made that crystal substance. I didn’t see any of the acid in the box itself, and it probably didn’t produce any, seeing as the bottom of that box would’ve probably been destroyed entirely.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Tyranexx

@Sunsy Nice! Nothing wrong with getting a couple games early! There'll be a couple of gifts for yours truly this evening, but most of my exchanges are usually on Christmas Day. I'm also hoping Metroid Dread shows up for me! Still need to watch the Trolls movies, at least the music-based one.

@Snatcher Have a good one too! Haven't played Hollow Knight; I've heard it's decent but have always been put off by how difficult some say it is. Shovel Knight (I know the games aren't related, but they share some similarities) was challenging enough for me and honestly tested my patience in later levels. 😅

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

MarioVillager92

Merry Christmas Eve, guys. I know I posted this in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons thread, but I thought I'd share my Toy Day pic here too.

@Sunsy I remember getting the Nintendo 64 as a Christmas present too, alongside Mario Kart 64. That was the first console I had for myself. I got a Wii U on Christmas 2012 as well, with Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros. U.

@Tyranexx Ah yeah absolutely, tutors are great to have. They've helped me quite a bit on my programming assignments. Though, physics was still my hardest subject, lol. I had a math tutor who is also a Nintendo fan, and we're good friends.

Good to hear you're caught up on sleep. Ah yeah, I'm not a fan of the cold either, at least when it's wintertime. The wind can be taxing on me too.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Snatcher

@Tyranexx Well your not wrong for thinking that, the game is quite punishing with death, making you go back to your death spot to get your money back.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

roy130390

I hope that you all are having a fantastic time during these holidays. I've been absent but I hope to chat more with you guys. I really appreciate many people here that I met during all these years of being a part of this community.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

jedgamesguy

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have something awesome waiting under the tree!

One of my gifts was Monster Hunter Rise. So… I’ll take that, and hopefully I enjoy it!

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

MarioVillager92

@TheJGG Merry Christmas to you as well - enjoy playing MHR.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Sunsy

@Snatcher You're welcome.

@Tyranexx Indeed, just got a second game tonight, my brother's family gave me Shin Megami Tensei V, the steelbook edition. Then there's tomorrow, like you, I usually exchange gifts with mom on Christmas day. Hope you get it, my friend has been really enjoying Metroid Dread. If you ever see Trolls, hope you enjoy it. It's one of my favorite animated movies.

@MarioLover92 Awesome, my first console was the Super NES, and I got that for Christmas. Though we just rented games because my mom wanted to be sure I liked them, they were Home Alone and Super Mario Kart. Funnily enough, both games I ended up getting later on. Maybe unpopular, but I liked Home Alone on SNES.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

WoomyNNYes

I think I heard Santa gives out Popeye(the Switch game) instead of coal this year. Anyone get Popeye?😉

MeRry ChRiStMaS, @TheJGG! Not-getting-Popeye must mean you were good this year!

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Oh that's cool, we had the SNES before I got the N64. Still have both of them, as well. The SNES did belong to my dad at the time, pretty sure he got that as a Christmas present, literally one month before I was born. It's a big reason why I have a ton of nostalgia for it. I actually got Super Mario Kart sometime after getting Mario Kart 64, we just never had it back when it originally came out.

Eel

Yup! Hope you all had/have a pleasant Christmas evening/morning and get lots of gifts.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Vortexeo

Merry Christmas everyone!

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

NintendoByNature

Merry Christmas dudes and dudettes! The only gaming related gift I got so far was a gameboy themed heat changing coffee mug. Hoping to get some eshop credit or a controller later.

NintendoByNature

Losermagnet

Merry Christmas y'all 🎄 hope everyone is doing well. No video game gifts for me, but I did get some cool looking board games 😁

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic