Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 57,381 to 57,400 of 58,464

Blooper987

Just purchased the official Scott the Woz monopoly game.

Best investment I’ve ever made!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Sunsy

I just finished watching Trolls: Holiday in Harmony. That was really made for the fans, really a satisfying special.

@Losermagnet Yeah, Sonic and Pikachu and Eevee came closer to the end. I saw it in the morning hours, waiting for my brother to pick me and mom up, we had dinner at my brother's house.

@Anti-Matter Alright, I see MarioLover92 gave you some insight on the game. Hope both helped.

@MarioLover92 That's cool. I remember about 12 years ago finding a retro arcade when I went to the boardwalk. It was cool, I actually got to try a Pole Position sit down cabinet, and it was nice to play a classic racing game I loved playing on Namco Museum on Dreamcast.

@Zuljaras Now there's a movie I haven't watched in a long time. Ornament looks great.

Sunsy

MarioLover92

@Tyranexx That's good. Hopefuly, next time I go to a theme park, I'll be brave and daring enough to challenge the coaster again! Yeah, I think I'm more into the slower category, though they are fun in their own right too. I did say I like those last three, after all - a lot of those parks have something for everyone. Good to hear you got your Christmas decorations up. Last couple of years had us using white lights for our tree. Though, I do want to use those colored lights we have this time. They're more nostalgic for me anyway. lol

Thanks! I got some DIYs for gathering the ingredients for all four of those dishes. Though, RNG wasn't too kind for me for a couple of those ingredients I was tasked with finding. My Thanksgiving was pretty good. A lot of cooking was involved, but of course, it was totally worth it. My belly was satisfied.

@Sunsy Nice. I had Namco Museum for the PS2, I played that a ton when I was a child. Loved playing stuff like Pac-Man, Galaga, and those Arrangement games. It had a couple unlockable games like Pac-Attack, too. Pole Position was in that collection too, which I liked. Glad to hear you liked that Trolls holiday special.

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask and let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 Awesome, I loved playing those classics. I have several Pac-Man games, the Game Boy Color one included Pac-Attack. I loved playing Namco Museum for Galaga too, exclusive to Dreamcast, it had a VMU mini-game called Pac-It. The Dreamcast memory card had screen and buttons and could do mini-games, most famously Chao from Sonic, kinda like a Tomagotchi. Namco Museum had a high score mini-game where Pac-Man catches dots on level that gets increasingly fast as you play.

Yeah, they did a great job with the special. So many little nods to the previous movies, as well as some of the cartoon series (two of the characters from TrollsTopia appeared). The first Trolls movie turned five this year. If this is a fifth anniversary celebration, boy they did it right.

Oh, and for no reason, DreamWorks placed Waldo from Where's Waldo into a party scene in the special, lol.

Edited on by Sunsy

Sunsy

Snatcher

@Tyranexx Love the profile pic, Didn't know metroid could put on hats.

Ya, I think that was the first time I saw a pokemon use that move LMAO.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

roy130390

Hey guys, I've been absent for some weeks, just taking time to say hi. I finally played Mario Odyssey haha, and yup, it's fantastic.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Snatcher

Hey do you guys think AOC is worth buying? its on the cyber monday sale and I was wondering, I actually been wanting to try a warrior game for a wile now, Is this a good one to get into the series with? or should I look else where?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

roy130390

@Snatcher I get bored of Musou games easily but I really loved this one. I think that it's a really fun game, specially if you like BOTW. The gameplay felt deeper and more challenging than the average Warriors game, and I personally don't think that it runs as poorly as people say. Instead of 80+ characters with similar movesets like other Warriors games, you have about 20 with actual different gameplay and tons of content to enjoy, specially with the DLC. I usually don't pay full price for things, but I don't regret it doing it with this game.

If it's worth something, I got bored of the first Hyrule Warriors really fast, FE Warriors managed to entertain me just long enough to finish the story and this one is the only one that I have finished, completed most stuff and still revisit it.

Edited on by roy130390

BruceCM

Ys 1 & 2 Chronicles, @Tyranexx ....? I hope you like no actual attack button, lol I certainly didn't play the previous Hyrule Warriors, @Snatcher & liked AoC a lot

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Snatcher

@roy130390 @BruceCM Welp I guess That settles it then, I'm probably going to get it.

BruceCM

Let us know how you get on with it if you do, please, @Snatcher ....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Snatcher

@BruceCM Can do.

Sunsy

@Snatcher I got Age of Calamity last Christmas, and enjoyed my time with it. It kind of made up for not getting Hyrule Warriors on Wii U and Switch for me, so it was my first experience with it.

Didn't play it as much, but that has more to do with other games for me rather than personal taste. I like the game.

Sunsy

Eel

Age of Calamity is a great game, I played it from start to finish with my brother last Christmas, and I’m currently slowly going through the dlc.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

@Sunsy @Eel Ok i'm about 89% going to get it, Didn't think it was going to be so positive!

Solaine

@Snatcher I loved the music the most from this game, and the characters play a lot better, but if you are not into warrior games, i can't see this game changing your opinion. The main missions are great, but most of the side missions have been borderline annoying to me with a few exceptions here and there. At the very least, i only recommend the Dlc if you really want more of the same stuff from the main game. Also, for the real frame issues you may want to try Coop!

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

Snatcher

@Solaine Well I played the demo, and liked it, I played it for an hour to see if I would get bored but, no I didn't, Also this will be my first warriors game, as I been meaning to try one out for a long time, I think it was me wanting to get DE back on the 3ds? never did that sadly.

Eel

It’s definitely more of its own thing than a straight Warriors game.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

roy130390

Yup, I'm not into Warriors games and I still liked this one. I've tried the Dynasty, Samurai and the Gundam ones and none of those managed to grab my attention. It seems that this one Persona Strikers are among the best ones they have done and that feel more unique. Fire Emblem Warriors was decent, but I think that it was mostly because I like the characters and there were definitely some character clones there.

Edited on by roy130390

Solaine

@Snatcher If its your first, then by all means go for it. It was my fifth and maybe i just got tired of the genre personally. I remember how much i used to love dynasty warriors 3 and hyrule warriors later on. The former is almost unplayable by me now, but it was so fun

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic