Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,761 to 56,780 of 96,530

ogo79

just stopping by to say hi to everyone

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

tekoii

@Sunsy Ahh nice, enjoy. Love your Christmas cheer having lights and all! Mm. I don't really enjoy the cold, but I do think that winter is really beautiful. Fall's almost over and winter is coming so be sure to stay warm and cozy !

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Sunsy

@ogo79 Hello!

@tekoii Thanks, I will! Yeah, I decided to put them up while it was warm, and going to turn them on after Thanksgiving. I agree, I love being home when it snows. Already doing that, had a nice cup of cocoa when I played some Apex arenas this morning.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

A rat ran passed my foot in the Garage, *** nice.

@ogo79 Hi dude! Drop in more often! its nice to hear from you.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Yeah that's a good idea, taking pics of the ornaments while they're on the tree. I have a ton of Mario-themed ornaments. I probably should do the same thing. I have made use of the Wii U's off-TV play, especially back then. I sometimes use it while I play my Wii U, when I have stuff running in the background on my TV. That's good your SM3DW online session went well, I played Mario Party Superstars with a few of my ACNH friends and that round went smooth sailing. Do you want to add my Switch friend code, by the way? It's on my signature.

@tekoii Yeah kind of, lol. I'm not good at multitasking, that's for sure. And thanks! Really like this pic of Mario I'm using. Went ahead and updated my profile banner, too.

@ogo79 (in Mario's voice) Hello!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

thiz-

I will no longer use the comments function in newsposts on this site. Everytime angry little kids jump at my neck and act like I declared WW3 because they disagree. My oh my. How come the forum is so cool and different from that?

thiz-

Snatcher

@thiz- So you finally figured it out? LAMO, its the same reason a lot of people just post on the forum. What did you post that made someone made LOL?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

thiz-

@Snatcher hahaha just getting angry at me for liking BDSP. Speaking of which, how are your adventures going?

thiz-

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 Sounds cool, the off TV mode always reminds me of that funny moment I had one Christmas. It was also useful when I wanted to check something on my Wii U without turning off something I'm watching. Like checking saved files or playing virtual console games.

Request sent, just a heads up it may be hard to organize online games only because of Nintendo having no messaging.

@thiz- This is why I rarely use them. It's kind of amusing how much different the forums are. I feel like I can be myself here. Plus, usually being positive over games is enough to make people angry for some reason. Only thing I'm ever critical over is Switch Online if I'm being honest.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@thiz- Dude I'm only in the city were ever the Unown are, with the nursery, and damn i'm I just having a great time, The 2nd gym kicked my ass but it was fun to make a strat for it, Something other games don't really let me do (Other pokemon games)

That underground tho man, I spent like 4 hours under there, Trying to get ralts, But half way I found and absol, That a ended up poisoning and then killing, So uh, I never saw that mon again, but I did get my ralts so, the day was saved.

I then collected like 7 different Color statues, Played some online underground, Then when't back up to head to the next gym.

Found the unown area, then tried to collect as many letters as I could, did some things I can't remember, Then got off, And all that on the 2nd day! The game really isn't a 6/10, But we will see my score after I finish the main story part, and not the post.

Also the underground alone should make the game a better score but, whatever.

I'm also thinking of hunting one of the post game legendary after I finish, I kinda want to shiny hunt Ray
rayquaza, and wile i'm not like a shining hunting guy, at all, I just love the shiny version!

Also might shiny hunt during the post game because of the new way you can do it using the poketch, and that shiny ralts in calling to me.

Sorry if I'm talking to much, But I just love this game, I think its going to be my favorite, but legends is next year so. (100% better then sun and moon tho)

Edited on by Snatcher

Anti-Matter

@Zuljaras
The arrows look too small.
But the songs are from DDR 1st mix including exactly same stepchart.

Anti-Matter

thiz-

@Sunsy You are talking out of my soul!

@Snatcher No worries ^.^ I am now at the second Gym at my Pearl save, since my BD run was only there to collect all the exclusives. Still got those 4 exclusive legendaries left, but that can wait. I love this game and I will do alot more playthroughs. This Pearl file will be my 100% completion save, and then I'll make another profile with some restrictions to make it a lil more difficult : )

Edited on by thiz-

thiz-

Snatcher

@thiz- I try'd to 100% sword, but Never got around to doing it, Hope I will actually do it this time. oh and can you catch gible in the underground or?

thiz-

@Snatcher Gible appears in Watercaves once you obtain 7 badges, BUT he is also as a level 15 encounter in solaceon ruins. The cave is under the bridge, hidden. You can search on youtube for pokemon diamond earthquake location" for a video that shows you where its at.

Edited on by thiz-

thiz-

Sunsy

@thiz- Yeah, if anything, I did comment on a few articles this past week. I find myself doing that less and less. I am usually that guy who clicks the heart icon when I feel a news article or feature is good.

Also, it's Sunsy. Saying this because I think someone else may have gotten a notification, lol.

tekoii

@Sunsy Ahh sounds like some good future sight! You can change the future xD! Hoo boy, me and a couple friends went out a couple times in the last few weeks and its been rather miserable in terms of weather ><; You're doing it right, sippin hot cocoa and gaming out lol.

@MarioLover92 Lol.. dual AC. I really like your profile picture also, though I thought it was like a Space Mario of sorts at first as odd as that even sounds. Festive banner too

@Zuljaras Idk, how I didn't see it, but that DDR mini thing looks AMAZING.

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic