Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,721 to 56,740 of 96,576

Blooper987

@Snatcher Tried one battle a long time ago. I never really enjoy shooters (Splatoon being the exception) I should probably give it another try but I've been super busy lately. Honestly might try it more over Thanksgiving break.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Sunsy

@Blooper987 Fair enough. I pretty much just did five team DM games, it let me get it unlocked quicker than playing siege mode. I agree, especially since she's the first English VTuber I watched, so this is a really cool unlockable. I even remember having her stream on on New Years Eve.

@Snatcher I know the feeling on being torn between them as well. It is one of my favorite series, so I know that feeling all too well.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@Blooper987 Will I really think you should give it another Shot And I don't even like It all that much.
Once you learn how to play shooters there really fun.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

TOUGHDUDE94

What do you think be the next wii u game ported to the switch

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Anti-Matter

andrew20 wrote:

Amiibo Festival Deluxe

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter wrote:

andrew20 wrote:

Amiibo Festival Deluxe

Hope that it's xenoblade chronicles x, color splash or wind waker HD instead honestly.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

jedgamesguy

My overdue Dune comments for those who want them. I'll tag @Tyranexx since I said I'd do 'em, but @Snatcher (awesome new profile by the way) I invite to read it too! And others of course!

• I love Dune's soundtrack too. Watching it in the cinema made it criminally immersive, and it was unbelievably fitting for the world's atmosphere and setting. It was a very experimental approach with so many unique sounds, so major props to Zimmer, I think this is one of his best scores. I do think it was repetitive though, I recognised the same five or six drum patterns, motifs, chord progressions, choir parts, et cetera, and it got distracting at times.
  • The cinematography is really... really good. It was extremely slow, really focused on establishing and hammering home the shots. The visuals in general are superb, but I couldn't quite work out why. But I watched Thomas Flight's video on Dune's VFX work and he explained that for starters filming was done on location, so the CGI and lighting was much more immersive. He referenced a saying that CG is meant to extend reality and not be reality, explaining why the MCU's FX work in particular stood out to me as strange.
  • I'm not a fanboy of Timothée Chalamet but man he was good. He was the lead of an ensemble cast and everyone did their job so well. I liked Jason Momoa, who stole the show so badly, Rebecca Ferguson, and Oscar Isaac. Of course the caveat was that I had to redefine them from their popular roles, so Khal Drogo became a likeble cool father-figure to Paul, the antihero Ilsa Faust from the Mission: Impossible series became a mother, and the roguish wisecrack from Star Wars became Paul's dad.
  • Can't wait for the second part!

@tekoii It's been a weird two weeks without any music making but my playlist's growing. I have some decent ideas so if I get super desperate I can just download GarageBand and make a beta version before porting it to Logic. Managing YouTube is not for me as a full time hobby because I already spent an hour in an OCD-induced rage revamping the graphics, and delisting some pointless old videos for the sake of presentation. But it's there, and in special cases I can use old footage for projects if I need it.

As for reaching me... there's two ways. One is Twitter DMs, which I'd think I'd use more than the other option, which is Discord. I don't use Discord all that much so I'd just say follow my Twitter page, which I've only used for photos at this point. But in case; my Discord is #TheJGG7752.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Snatcher

@TheJGG Why thank you, I was wondering if Is should have changed it or not, but thanks to sunsy, I changed it.
About dune: IKR? That movie is just, Gold, I too like how slow it moved, It showed what they needed to show, And took there time.
I love everyone, but Zendaya, She was as plain as always, Wile everyone else acted like totally different people It didn't even feel like she was trying, But to be fair, it was only the first part to she might be much better in the next part.
I'm really happy you loved the movie, Because man, That thing better win something!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

I’m very much alive!

WoomyNNYes

@tekoii Did your Rocket League tournament go well? Looked like you were in tournament mode for a while. I wasn't playing well last night. Mainly played casual just to grind.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Tobiaku

Happy international men's day

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Losermagnet

First thought when hearing of International Men's Day:

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Blooper987

@Losermagnet That's what the men do when the women aren't watching...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Losermagnet

@Blooper987 this is true. We're masculine and fabulous

Edited on by Losermagnet

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Snatcher

@Tobiaku Really? I actually have a day of my own? Sniff

I’m very much alive!

tekoii

@Anti-Matter Oh okay, so it sounds like they are loads more useful now. Omg grilled seabass with herbs sounds tasty right about now lol. I really do think I may just stream ACNH now by maybe New Years I can imagine having quick bursts of play if my time is being pinched. It'll be great to relax and chill too. Also, it'd be nice to design, and customize! Maybe this time, I can actually get toward "end" game of ACNH. Now, what I'll struggle with is naming it, I'm very picky about that stuff. Can u change your island name?

@WoomyNNYes Bit of a yes and no on that one. We literally tied up in finals, last game wins, and I missed some seriously easy shots. I did do well to help get us to that point but, dang, it was so close. Me and my bud were like, it would have been poetry for us to win a diamond tourney again, and right at the get-go. I don't usually do casuals, but I'm now trying to be a bit more serious about the rank, so I did do a couple casuals just to play. Btw, do you have a discord?

@TheJGG LOL. Sounds like to me you really want to get back into it But totally hear you on the managing part, it really can be a crazy amount of ground work. Ahh okay, I'll add you on those, and on Switch too, if that's cool!

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Anti-Matter

@tekoii
Sorry, you cannot change your name and your island name once already confirmed. 😕

I have one tips for ACNH when you're dealing with villagers.
Try to get all type villagers (Jock, Lazy, Smug, Cranky, Normal, Peppy, Snooty, Sisterly) at the beginning of game since each type of villagers will teach you different emotion. Try to get all the emotion.
Once you get all of them, you can kick them if you don't like them.
To kick your villager quickly, summon another villager from Amiibo card and you must build Campsite to find the villager from Amiibo card. Do their DIY request in three days in a row (summon them for three days in a row) then after you complete their request, you can decide which villager you want to kick. Another way, wait until you see one of your villager you want to kick them is thinking something with thought bubble. Talk to them and if they are thinking about moving out, choose second answer to kick them out (first answer is asking them stay). On the next day, they will pack their things and leave on the following day. Every move out villagers will leave their vacant house that can be occupied by any villagers, unlike previous Animal Crossing. Unlike previous Animal Crossing, you can relocate villager's house and makeover their house (after got update version 2.0.0) in ACNH.

Anti-Matter

reporterdavid

Untitled

Have a great night all

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic