Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,721 to 56,740 of 61,092

1UP_MARIO

@TheJGG I like that. Well done. Sounds great.

This is one of my favourite castle remixes

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

MarioLover92

@reporterdavid Yeah it was good playing with you! I also took a hiatus from it, the Animal Crossing direct literally brought me back.

Nintendo Life's self-proclaimed #1 Mario fan!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Sunsy

So waiting for the dryer to finish in my home, I was stuck in the living room and booted up my Wii and played Sonic 1. Thank you Sega Ages, 3DS, iOS, and GBA versions, your inclusion of spin dash spoiled me.

No really, I forgot the Wii VC version had no spin dash.

Sunsy

roy130390

@tekoii Yes, and we multiply by the minute 😛

I still haven't played it but I'll do it soon haha. I'll probably even play online for a while just like I did with the second one. Glad to hear that you are loving it mate, my brother said that it has really great boss fights.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

reporterdavid

@MarioLover92 Yeah, I understand.

Today Mario Party comes out, but Im not jumping to get it, right now....

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

Anti-Matter

Today i am 37 years old on 30 October 2021. 😀 🎂
I have prepared my hand drawing of my alter ego as Birthday Boy.
Untitled

And i will post again another hand drawing on 31 October 2021.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

MarioLover92

@reporterdavid Ah I see. Once I get it, I'd love to play it with you guys!

@Anti-Matter Happy birthday! Nice drawing and I hope you have a good one.

Edited on by MarioLover92

Nintendo Life's self-proclaimed #1 Mario fan!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter Happy 37th birthday David! - creative minds.... have a great day today!!

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

Snatcher

Alright, I Finish Almost, 100% sonic colors, I just, don't feel like S ranking those things right now, and Doing metal sonics Races and unlocking Super sonic is good enough for me. I know I keep saying it, but maybe I should finish 100% cuphead, I just Need a break from that game whenever I S rank a boss.
Oh, But MH gu is next on my game playing list, So probably gonna do that.

I"M FREE!

@Anti-Matter Happy Birthday, and many more.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

reporterdavid

Untitled

I plan to play acnh online again in 30 minutes.

@Snatcher ah, i think you enjoyed it.

Edited on by reporterdavid

chapu2006

@Anti-Matter Happy 37th!
Great hand drawing and looking forward to the 31 October one.

Hope you're having a good day.

Anti-Matter

@NintendoByNature
Thanks. 😃

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter have a great day. Here’s a 1UP

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

tekoii

@TheJGG Wow! That's coming out pretty rad so far. Really intense right out the gates. Awesome work... keep at it It would be cool if you also came out with like a medley or something, though I'd imagine that's much harder than simply saying ><.

@MarioLover92 Ah lol! Doesn't surprise me. I feel like Awakening and Valentia got a bunch a people like us into Fire Emblem. But ah man, I gotta say I think I prefer Valentia to Awakening. What's interesting though is that in each game the mechanics are slightly different. And HECK YEA! 16bit hype!! I'm so hype for Kirby and the Forgotten Land. Right now I'm trying to not want Pokemon.. xD

@Sunsy Yea, that's true. Matchmaking would be amazing but I think ultimately impractical to implement. I can never play online cause I don't have too many people to play online with xD. Lmao. I'd imagine it was a bit of a tangle to type up xD. I love SMB2, I think it's a really cool game. I just think it came out when people expected something like SMB3 lol.

@Anti-Matter First, have a Great and Happy Birthday ^^! That DDR style battle looks interesting.. and that custom HORI 24 with your design looks super awesome.

@Zuljaras Your Sonicus the Great is really cute, especially in picture 1! :3 Totally did make me smile that day, thanks Ohhh.. and also really sick art piece! Haven't been able to find the time to get into more drawing but hopefully soon :/

I made a 10min Intro to Shotcut tutorial video that:
introduces you to basic features of the free video editor Shotcut.

I wanted to share this here, maybe it can help people get creative or inspired into Video Editing.

Edited on by tekoii

🗻 Arceus ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic