Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,701 to 56,720 of 58,440

JokerCK

Removed - flaming/arguing

JokerCK

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter oh, where do you live?

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

Anti-Matter

@reporterdavid
I live in Indonesia (Surabaya, East Java)

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter aha ok. good to know. then i might recalculate it

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 Yeah, I remember wanting a Nomad just for on the go Sonic, never had one. Heck, I even wanted GameCom for Sonic, but never got one (probably for the best?).

I had Game Gear and Dreamcast for Sonic, and my brother had the Genesis. Even after the GBA came out, I kinda wanted classic Sonic on GBA, maybe that's why I have a soft spot for the not so great GBA port of Sonic 1, and Sega Smash Pack on GBA (has Sonic Spinball). I've been happy with the GBA releases, and still play them.

I did play Sonic R and Sonic CD on PC, the old Windows 95 version of CD too. I have the updated re-release on my phone and PC.

Sunsy

MarioLover92

@Sunsy Yeah, I originally thought the Nomad would be cool to have, because it was a portable Genesis, and it was made by Sega themselves. Nowadays, unless you're a collector, it's not that necessary to have since we now have more options. Oh man I remember the Game.com, that looked like trash. It was indeed for the best if you ask me, Sonic Jam on the Game.com looked especially atrocious. I never got the GBA versions of Sonic 1 and Sega Smash Pack (the reviews of Sonic 1 GBA slammed it, and it looked like junk to me), I had Sonic Advance 1, 2, and 3, as well as Sonic Battle and Sonic Pinball Party. That was the pinball game for me, lol - my brother at the time had Pokemon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire.

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask and let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Sunsy

Smurfs: Mission Vileaf launched today on PC, so far it's exceeding my expectations. I got this wanting a Smurfs game being a Smurfs fan, but so far it's a solid and beautiful looking game. It's not out yet on the consoles, but since @Anti-Matter mentioned it, I thought I'd post some impressions on it.

@MarioLover92 Indeed. Sonic Battle was one I was really late to the party for. Friend surprised me with it on my birthday in 2015, and I wish I hadn't slept on it. Cool, I like pinball games as well. I've also played Pinball of the Dead and Pokemon Pinball, and Sonic Pinball Party. I do regret missing out on Pokemon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire.

Sunsy

reporterdavid

allready saw people getting the expansion pack

edit: for those on ac, i just opened my gate for friends

Edited on by reporterdavid

Sunsy

@reporterdavid I'm sticking with the base Switch Online plan. I have about half those N64 games on my Wii U, but I just have way too many ways to play Sega's classics. I have Sonic 1 on every system I have released after 2000, minus my Wii U.

I do hope those who have this are enjoying Star Fox 64, that's my favorite N64 game. I have it on Wii, Wii U, the 3DS remake, and I own the original cart.

Sunsy

tekoii

@MarioLover92 Ah okay. That's actually a happy thing for me to hear. I heard that the game is relatively short, so it's great that it seems tough. Oh man, I'm so ready for the music.. Ahh I see not much a strategy gamer, eh? Do ya play RPGs more tho or does that kinda hop into the same boat XD.

@Sunsy Right. Man talking about the Gameboy is making me sad lmao. It would have been so cool to have GBA family games. EVEN GB-GBC would be awesome. Pokemon Pinball, Kirby Pinball, Super Mario Land 2, Links Awakening, Pokemons, etc. On top of that, the N64 online seems to have some work needed on it, I doubt GBA fam would have needed as much TLC.

And ahh i see.. yea Avatars look interesting for me as a noob streamer. Super Mario USA is uber difficult from what I remember. Darn purple poison shrooms ><;

Ohh... and I'm totally gonna wait now too, especially with the issues :/
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/10/nintendo-switch-onl...

@Tyranexx Great ^^! How dare you say that about my beloved LM1!! Blasphemy. XD Totally loving this game, I think I'm just a straight fan of the Luigi's Mansion series. It just feels like an interesting take on the Mario Bros world. The same goes for Captain Toad Treasure Tracker albeit that that game seems more rigid and boxed in like a diorama. Ah man, I gotta find a good sale on that. But yea, it feels like expanding the Mario Universe which bring in new worlds, characters (polterpup <3), designs, mechanics, you name it.

And lmao! If you were to watch my last ep of my LM3 stream, you'd see how much we differ on that level. That [spoilers]plant level[/spoilers] had me enamored with the overgrown shrubbery, the boss ghost design, and then the little buzz saw. OH man the little buzz saw. I sucked up that buzz saw and felt so powerful and derp that I started cutting everything in that room up. And now you got me hyped to get to the next floor!

Edited on by tekoii

👺 SMTV - Live | ▶️ Youtube | 🎨 DeviantArt

1UP_MARIO

Playing Mario 64 every official way possible with Nintendo

Untitled

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

1UP_MARIO

@Eel official way possible released in uk but I would love to get my hands on one

reporterdavid

@1UP_MARIO this game has had some ports....

MarioLover92

@Sunsy I know that Pokemon Pinball: R&S is on the Wii U VC, you could give it a shot on there. I think I played a little bit of that back in the day, though as I said earlier, it was my brother's. He was (and still is) a massive Pokemon fan, he had like all the games and a bunch of the trading cards.

@tekoii Yeah, I do play RPGs from time to time, out of those two RPGs are what I play the most. I sometimes play tactical games as well, when I'm in the mood for them, and I have a fair amount of them like Fire Emblem and Advance Wars. I just like platformers more. lol

@1UP_MARIO Nice, I have it on N64, Wii VC, and 3D All-Stars. I have the DS remake as well. I think I recall seeing that SM64 is your favorite 3D Mario game?

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask and let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

WoomyNNYes

Realized I have a GIF maker on my tablet AND have my favorite shows/movies as mp4 on my tablet.

If anyone want's a simpsons gif, I will take a request. (gif maker has 6 second limit.)

Untitled
"It's Fronkensteen"
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider
'Tendo liker
Rocket League (3v3 - platinum III/diamond I)
Best Christmastime song with a beat? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I6AdTJIulc

1UP_MARIO

Put them all together for the NSO celebration 😀😀😀

Anti-Matter

I don't even play Mario 64 from my 3D All Stars.
Too outdated and too difficult for me.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

1UP_MARIO

@MarioLover92 yeah it’s the one I put most hours in and I like Marios move set. I also love all the Mario 64 rom hacks they have for the game.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic