Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,701 to 56,720 of 96,531

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 It's not as straight forward as one would think. You typically link your Steam account to GOG Connect, and if a game you have is up on offer via GOG Connect, then you can add it. It has more to do with publishers IIRC. I believe you can redeem The Witcher 1 and 2 as CD Projekt owns The Witcher and GOG, this way you'd get a backup copy.

@Blooper987 She looks cute. BTW, I unlocked Ame in Paladins! Thanks for the heads up in the Paladins thread.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

tekoii

@MarioLover92 Yea, the relaxing-ness had charmed it's way into your gaming lmao. Ahh man, speaking of ACNL, I love the 3D in it, and it's feature packed to boot. Hmm.. maybe I might start playing by January. I do miss it's chill gameplay, I just don't want to abandon my villagers when I can't play ><; Somehow, I want to start over and re-experience the early grind, really has been a while.

@Anti-Matter Awh man, you guys are really trying to reel me back in... kinda like a coelacanth XD. Really like you're menu card, its cute!

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Anti-Matter

@tekoii
In ACNH, the villagers will never moving out by themself even when you do time travel so all of your villagers will be stayed forever until you let them go when you find them thinking with bubble speech and choose the second answer when they are thinking about moving out.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

I was going to change my profile pic for the first time in like two years but idk, I feel like I can't part with this one.

Don't worry it would still be my handsome face. idk if I should change it LOL.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

tekoii

@Anti-Matter Ahh okay, how is the weed situation in the town when you come back? I actually never 'finished' the game so there is stuff even before the DLC to explore

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Anti-Matter

@tekoii
The weeds will spreading around your island when you get hiatus for long time.
But.... In ACNH, weeds are useful to make hedge (DIY), Grilled Seabass with herbs (1 Seabass + 5 Weeds), Furnitures from weeds (DIY). Collect a lot of weeds for DIY project.

Anti-Matter

Sunsy

This talk about changing avatars, I'm not waiting until after Thanksgiving to use this. A week from tomorrow, Trolls Holiday in Harmony airs on TV and I'm excited. I don't have cable, so thankfully it's on local TV, but I have the DVD on pre-order in case something goes wrong, so I'll be seeing it either way. Christmas Poppy avatar is a go.

@Snatcher It's up to you. That grin kind of became iconic with you. It's completely up to you. Between you mentioning it and @Blooper987 changing avatars, I couldn't wait to change mine, lol.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@Sunsy You always pick the good ones, LOL. IKR right? its because this profile pic feels like me LOL, Here is what I thought I should change it to BTW.

Untitled

It feels more happy and go lucky then this one I have.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Sunsy

@Snatcher Thanks, it actually originates from a scene in the special that was shown in the trailer. I think it looks good, still has that iconic smile, and a playful wink.

Snatcher

@Sunsy Speaking of which, did the special come out yet? And don't think I'm ready and waiting for the smurf profile pic.

Really? so do you think I should put it on? i need a 2nd opinon LOL, and even if I do I might go back to my old one, or whenever A nother snatcher thing show up.

Edited on by Snatcher

Sunsy

@Snatcher Not yet, it's coming out next Friday, with a DVD release the following week. Here's the trailer if you're curious...

Really excited to see the one with purple pigtails as her character is Val, and she's from TrollsTopia, basically an episodic TV series based off the movies. Which is cool because they never used TV characters in the movie universe before.

Haha, I may do Smurfette, she is my favorite ever since seeing Smurfs: The Lost Village. I was considering trying Sofia the First as an avatar at one point. While it is a show for younger kids, I loved the story telling and character building the show has. When I first came here, I had Amy from Sonic as my avatar.

Up to you, I think the avatar looks great. If you don't like it, you can always go back to your old one.

Edited on by Sunsy

Snatcher

@Sunsy Oh I remember Amy! was the Tv series good? I wasn't sure if they were going to er, mess it up, but it sounds like they did it right?

I don't hate it at all, I love it, but I haven't changed it for 2 years so it kinda feels like i'm cheating on my old avatar LOL......Ok...I'm going to change it...I can change it back anyway, Also its not like I don't want people to Not remember who I i'm, Because I feel like I have ended up doing that once, And It still bothers me to this day.

Meet the new me!

Snatcher

@Blooper987 OMG your knew pic is komi? I knew you would come around. I never seen it, but I love the design.

Sunsy

@Snatcher Yeah, I had her as my avatar for like the first few years here. I think they did a good job on the shows. Trolls: The Beat Goes On and TrollsTopia redid the movie characters in 2D animation, and they go into other characters in addition to Poppy and Brach. The shows even have original characters not in the movies, so seeing one of them appear in the movie universe is cool.

The new avatar looks great. I think the smile is easy to spot. It always makes me think Snatcher!

Snatcher

@Sunsy Welp, I guess i'm keeping it, I will get a feel for it in about a day or so.

I only ended up watching the one on netflix, which I actually thought they were good, because half the time they turn 2d to 3d or 3d to 2d it sucks, But I really did like the show, characters felt like them, fun writing, smooth animation.

Oh I might have asked you this before, but Which troll movie is your favorite? I really like the newest film.

So does anyone else think that there is like, lurkers on this site (Because there always is) that just go through Page, through page, and just reading what we wrote, Feels kinda, cool actually if thats the case.

Sunsy

@Snatcher It looks good.

I'm glad you like the Netflix one, that's because they tried to keep the 2D animation true to the movie. Plus the other characters got to shine in the spotlight. My favorite Trolls movie, I like them both, if I have to choose, the first. First one cheered me up after going through a hard time years ago, and it's really nice how Poppy helped the Bergens find happiness.

I do love both movies, re-watched the first recently as it turned five on November 4th.

Blooper987

@Snatcher Yeah Komi is great! Love your new profile pic btw!

@Sunsy I was thinking about playing Paladins so I could get the Ame announcer pack but I've never really enjoyed the gameplay. Listened all the voice clips on Youtube tho. Still awesome she's an announcer.

Edited on by Blooper987

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Snatcher

@Sunsy I agree with you on the first one but I'm torn between one and 2 LMAO, there both good.

@Blooper987 Thank you, and the same to you (Times 2). When was the last time you played Paladins?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic