Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,661 to 56,680 of 96,530

Losermagnet

@Zuljaras And instead of saying "Merry Christmas" can the MM Moon say "Scary Crushmas"?

Looks good tho 😉

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

tekoii

@MarioLover92 Yea, it's cheery! I like the bits of Mario stuffs strewn about. It would be nice, I missed out on em, and I'm sure others have too. Would be cool if they added both minigames and boards. Here's to hopin with the packaging mention lol.

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter I remember seeing the trailers to Overcook, but never played it. Sounds like a plan to me.

@Zuljaras The Samus ornament looks great!

@MarioLover92 Same here with sci-fi, always loved those kind of settings. Sci-fi is also why I love Star Fox and general space themed games too. IMO Halo is pretty cool in terms of a sci-fi FPS. Actually, I started playing Halo Infinite's multiplayer on PC yesterday. MCC is good, I like how you can switch between remastered and original Xbox graphics. Plus I love how cross-play lets me play on PC with my Xbox friend (provided the PC player uses a gamepad).

I remember my high school had a teacher who loved Xbox. He was absent the day of Halo 2's release, everyone in class knew why he wasn't there, lol. Yes, I remember you told me that. My love for animated stuff is why I gravitate towards cartoon based games and character stuff.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

Yall want to hear a bad Video game/Gamer joke? Why can't gargamel ever win against Smurf village?

Because its full of Smurf's 😃🤣

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

WoomyNNYes

@Snatcher 😠😠😠 Reported. Blocked. Ignored.

Jk. I like bad jokes too.

When's a policeman the stinkiest?

When he's on dooty.

(see, in north america dooty = poopy. And "dooty" sounds like duty. This joke is so complex on so many levels.)

Forgive me if that one's too racey for some of you.😁 Eel, Joeynator, Octane, cover your eyes.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Sunsy

@Snatcher This... explains... so so much.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes Good lord I hate that I love this joke.

@Sunsy Its The hidden Smurf lore!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Sunsy

@Snatcher Plot twist, 500 isn't Papa Smurf's age... it's his level. O__O

Snatcher

@Sunsy This makes so much sense! I must be over 9,000!

WoomyNNYes

@Snatcher Totally unrelated, but on a silly note.... One night, I changed my switch user name to Alex Olney so I could go into a Splatoon match and squidbag people (like an idiot) when I splat them. I thought it would be amusing. I then proceeded to have a terrible match, didn't splat anyone, and I quit the game and changed my name back to my normal name. So, Alex's name integrity was left intact. 😁

Squidbagging = obnoxious celebratory flip flopping dance in splatoon.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Currently, i keep my eyes on cartoonish games from Team17, OG Games and Microids. I saw similar trend that have ever happened from NDS / Wii era and they are return on modern consoles.

Team17 have some quirky cartoonish games and co-op party games.

OG Games are mostly kids until teen games especially from cartoon series or animated series.

Microids have girly games from My Universe games, similar as Imagine series and Petz series by Ubisoft. Also, Microids have some modern cartoon games from European franchise such as Marsupilami, The Smurfs, Asterix, etc.

Those publisher are really great in providing kids games.

Btw, if you want to get Overcooked, get the All You Can Eat version. It came with two games, Assist mode, All characters, All DLC and some environments makeover.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes Now what made you do that? Did the curry go bad? (That story is pretty silly tho LOL)

Sunsy

@Snatcher It's all coming together!

@Anti-Matter Cool, I still wish OG Games would make a Trolls based games. Kind of wish for something more permanent after losing the Trolls Pop game on my phone thanks to shut down. I say OG only because they got the Spirit Untamed license, which like Trolls, is by DreamWorks.

Actually, I just got reminded of Little Orbit. I remember checking out a Monster High game they published since I liked some of the movies from that series, the game felt like that. That was the only thing I tried from them. They did some kids games at one point too.

Smurfs: Mission Vileaf is the only game I've played by Microids. Quite honestly, I want a sequel or follow up. I think they did an excellent job with that game. I dare say one of the best cartoon tie-ins I played.

For real, it's nice to see someone else into these kind of games. I may not specifically play "girly" stuff, but if a game is based off a cartoon or animated series I like, I don't mind checking it out.

WoomyNNYes

@Snatcher I don't know. Several years ago, I remember seeing my buddy play an online game, and I noticed he was using my real life name as his in-game username. I was like wtf!?🤷‍♀️😂 He just gave me a big sh*t eating grin<33 So, using friend's names, or bmx rider idol names is something I've done here and there.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes OOO, I love username origin's, There always so great to hear!

Eel

I saw the DS version of Trials and Tribulations going for a really nice price on Amazon and that rarely happens so I kind of…. Spent money on it.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MarioVillager92

@Zuljaras You're welcome. That Majora's Mask ornament would be cool to see.

@tekoii Thanks! Animal Crossing is such a cheerful game to begin with (like a lot of other Nintendo games), so it fits perfectly. I'm pretty much the opposite - didn't play the N64 games back then, but I have a lot of memories with the GameCube ones, all of which I loved. I did eventually get Mario Party 2 and 3, the former of which being on the Wii Virtual Console. Though, I'm really surprised that MP3 didn't get a VC release. I can't exactly tell you why that was.

Mario Party 6 is my favorite game in the series, it has the best boards and soundtrack IMO! I have been having a blast with Mario Party Superstars - I played in Horror Land with two of my AC:NH friends. Really want to try to fit another game in!

@Sunsy Ah yeah, I do like Star Fox as well. Especially Star Fox 64, love that game. Wow your teacher didn't arrive that day, huh? That must have been a nice freebie for you then. I remember one of my college professors reminiscing about the Halo days as well.

I didn't play much of the cartoon-licensed games, admittedly, but I have played DuckTales Remastered on the Wii U, which was really good. I know there's the Disney Afternoon Collection, which has a bunch of the Disney-themed games that Capcom has made during the NES era. I don't think it's on the Switch, though. I heard Castle of Illusion is really good too, that was that Mickey Mouse game for the Genesis. I have that on my Genesis Mini, been thinking of giving that a shot, as well as World of Illusion. Have you played those?

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

thiz-

My sister asked me if theres any of these Brain Academy games on Switch and I showed her this to remind her why I hated math.

Edited on by thiz-

thiz-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic