Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,661 to 56,680 of 57,704

Snatcher

Dune is just, wow, Go watch it, Don't read the reviews as they Don't do it justice.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

reporterdavid

@TheJGG Thank you.

GTA... for 60 bucks. meh.

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

MarioLover92

@Sunsy Yeah me too, it'd be even better to see Christian Whitehead remake the Advance games as well. Always wanted to give Sonic Pocket Adventure a shot for myself, it pretty much looks like a remixed version of Sonic 2, with 8-bit graphics and sound.

@reporterdavid Happy early birthday! You have a wonderful day as well.

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

reporterdavid

@MarioLover92 thanks! you too mr.

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

tekoii

@Sunsy Ahhh okay that sounds interesting cause there's something unique to each... this is an example of another reason why we needed GBA on NSO, I've never played the advanced games, and had it been GBA maybe I could have. It's good your Logi is an X-Input, cause it's really needed for PC, I currently mostly use my PS4 controller and DS4Windows to handle any X-Input lol, but it's far from ideal in certain scenarios.

@MarioLover92 Heck yea, Gunstar Heroes! I had a bit of play time with that but never beat it. I'll be sure to peep some of those. Ohh and Streets of Rage 2 is pretty chill have that on me 3DS.

@WoomyNNYes Ahh okay, now that makes sense. I have a load of replays as well but I've switched to PC. LOL. Some of em are great though, like the one where you brought that one team mate for a ride to victory lol.

@reporterdavid Enjoy and have a great one Happy Birthday!

👺 SMTV - Live | ▶️ Youtube | 🎨 DeviantArt

reporterdavid

@tekoii thank you
might go online in 2 hours or tomorrow in Animal Crossing

MarioLover92

@tekoii It's easily the best run and gun game, bar none. I like Contra and Metal Slug as well, but Gunstar Heroes trumps them both. I also played Gunstar Super Heroes on the GBA, it's a very good game but I like the original more. I have both GH and SoR2 on the Wii VC and the Genesis Mini. Never finished SoR2 myself - it's a pretty tough game but I definitely like it. Its soundtrack is insanely good, too.

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

TheJGG

@Snatcher Good to hear you liked Dune! What parts of it did you like?

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
Super Mario Odyssey (NS)
Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (NS)
Disco Elysium (NS)
Animal Crossing: NH (NS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

Zuljaras

Just watched Dune and it was amazing!!! The only thing that bothered me was there was no introduction to the Guilds and the 2 schools. The origin of men etc.

Also I can't wait for part 2 and see Feyd Harkonnen and the emperor!

We did not see the emperor and his meeting with the Guild Navigator. I hope everything is shown in greater detail in the second movie

Very enjoyable experience

Edited on by Zuljaras

http://castletoria.com

Anti-Matter

My progress of Evoland 2 PS4 was almost finished.
Just another 2 - 3 hours for tomorrow and i will finished the game.
Now i'm back to ACNH again.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

WoomyNNYes

@Zuljaras They didn't show the spacing guild guy meeting?? That's coolest thing in Dune 1984. It's like the first thing in Dune 1984, and it's the main thing I wanted to see in new Dune. Are any spacing guild beings in new Dune?

edit:
Untitled

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider
'Tendo liker
Rocket League (3v3 - platinum III/diamond I)

Zuljaras

WoomyNNYes wrote:

@Zuljaras They didn't show the spacing guild guy meeting?? That's coolest thing in Dune 1984. It's like the first thing in Dune 1984, and it's the main thing I wanted to see in new Dune. Are any spacing guild beings in new Dune?

edit:
Untitled

Nope. They are saving the best for last I guess

http://castletoria.com

Snatcher

@TheJGG Ok so one, The vehicles, I just loved how they looked, they looked like big dragon fly's.

The effects in this movie is just, Damn, it is just amazing, I was just in aw when looking at a number of scenes. The attack comes to mind

I'm also happy for how long this movie was, It needed to be that long, There was so much they needed to go over, and I feel like they didn't rush through anything.

Thats just a short summary of what I liked about it, and it gets a 10/10 for me, one thing I didn't like tho, is that, wile everyone, feels like they come from the culture and people they come from, zendaya, Didn't, she just felt like Old normal Zendaya, but maybe thats just a nitpick.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

Ninjalaislit

@Snatcher
Glad I could help clear that up.
I’m doing good. I just wanted to let you know since you’ve been asking how we’ve been doing. I hope you’re doing good as well.

@MarioLover92
Yeah, it was an interesting feature. I don’t think it was a feature that was on all 3D TVs. Yes, it would stretch to the point where we couldn’t see the black bars at all. That’s good to know. I just know that sometimes that I can go into too much detail when talking about things that I find interesting or am passionate about.

@Tyranexx
I didn’t realize that there have been longer timeframes than 2 months without responses. I don’t know if you mean from me or just in general. Speaking of long timeframes without responses, do you (or anyone else here) know what happened to @ThanosReXXX? I’m asking because I haven’t seen him in this thread (or on Nintendo Life) in a few months (around 3 months IIRC), and I was wondering if anyone had kept in contact with him elsewhere.

@Sunsy
It’s fine, I just wanted to check-in. I get it, I haven’t been the fastest at responding either recently.
Yeah, just let me try to find it.
Digs through Posts section of profile
Okay, here’s what I said. It’s not anything too crazy, but here it is anyway.

Ninjalaislit wrote:

@Sunsy
Yeah, I get that. I also was worried about potentially getting a ban as well for going into the HOME Menu, but I think they used that as a precaution until the game had an (even more) stable connection.

Hey @TheJGG, I was wondering if you got my previous message I sent a couple of weeks ago, as I don’t believe I ever heard back from you. I hope I’m not being rude or breaking any site rules by asking you that. 🤔

Please give Ninjala a chance, guys. 🤔
As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!
Also, if I don't respond to your post within a day (or two), don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to be busy, though I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Snatcher

@Ninjalaislit Idk, He has been gone for months, I hope he is ok.

WoomyNNYes

I tagged ThanosSeXXX 2-3 weeks ago with a Gamecube question, and he never replied. If someone finds enough things to do outside of here, I see that as a healthy thing. (see how I made ThanosSeXXX point to ThanosReXXX? 😁 (if my url code trickery is correct))

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider
'Tendo liker
Rocket League (3v3 - platinum III/diamond I)

Anti-Matter

Untitled

Raymond didn't want to share his sandwich and it made me cry....

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

tekoii

@reporterdavid Absolutely! And damn everyone is talking about ACNH, makes me want to hop back onto it.

@MarioLover92 Word word, I played a bit of it and had fun with it. Maybe now that it'd be on NSO I can play it properly. Ahh man, Metal Slug <3. That new tactical game set in the Metal Slug universe seems interesting. I remember getting pretty far into SoR2 also, but never quite finishing it either lol. Oh man, thinking about NSO Expansion pack having online for SoR2 is going to be amazing. That Scott Pilgrim beat-em-up on Switch seems cool, how is it?

👺 SMTV - Live | ▶️ Youtube | 🎨 DeviantArt

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic