Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,641 to 56,660 of 57,413

tekoii

@Tyranexx Sounds like you've been pretty busy with the Haunted Houses and all, including Luigi's Mansion 3 lol. I'm actually doing a stream playthrough of it on my Youtube. It's been really cool so far, the graphics are shiny as hell, the boss ghosts are creative in design, and the music seems pretty good also. How have you been enjoying it thus far?

👺 SMTV - Live | ▶️ Youtube | 🎨 DeviantArt

Sunsy

@reporterdavid I always do.

@MarioLover92 I'm eager to see more on Sonic Origins, I do remember widescreen is a feature. It will be nice to see Sonic 3 and Knuckles back again, I'm more curious on that. You can only get that on Steam, it's basically an official Sega emulator (similar to the Sega Genesis Classics one on consoles, and a simple version for older/lower end PCs).

@tekoii Yeah, I like the Sonic Advance games as they feel like a mix of classic Sonic gameplay with modern style. This is coming from someone who likes the 3D Sonic games. Agreed, actually, my gamepad for PC is Logitech, and I like it since it has XInput (Xbox) and Direct Input for older games. Been using it for years.

Sunsy

Snatcher

Thats it, I keep putting off these games I have to play, or finish, Its Taken me forever to do colors because I just keep putting it off, same for Super metroid and Spel. I'm just going to do it, LETS GO!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Snatcher

Oh that note hows your guys day? I don't have much to talk about.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

MarioLover92

@Tyranexx You and me both! I'm trying to do the same thing as you, especially since I have a ton of games in my collection and I'm trying to keep my backlog low. I guess that's what happens when I get older and have not as much time as when I was younger. Not to mention during the late 90s and early 2000s, I didn't have as much games as I do now, so it was easier to go through them or try them out. I miss those days. I get overwhelmed easily, too. lol

@tekoii I'd say Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Gunstar Heroes are my two favorite Genesis games. Sonic 2, Ristar, Dynamite Headdy, and Streets of Rage 2 are up there, as well.

@Sunsy Yeah absolutely, it's pretty odd that Sega hasn't rereleased it for some time now until they announced Origins. Just throwing this out there, would be really cool if they included all the Sonic Advance games. Maybe throw in Sonic Pocket Adventure for good measure, as I and many others haven't even touched it.

@Snatcher I'm doing pretty good. Been playing Smash Bros. and Animal Crossing recently. I'm almost done with finishing classic mode with every character and I'm excited for the AC update.

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

WoomyNNYes

@tekoii Yeah, with Rocket League it's tempting to save clips of goals that were satisfying, or situational clips, but when you watch them later, 90% of them are meh... 😁

Extreme bicycle rider
Ni'tendo liker
Rocket League (3v3 - platinum III/diamond I)
The best christmas song with a beat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I6AdTJIulc

Sunsy

@Snatcher Goes good, had an errand to do, did some cleaning, played some Asphalt and Sonic today. Last I checked, I was #4 in the Asphalt 9 Lego Grand Prix event.

@MarioLover92 I would love a re-release of the Sonic Advance games. Actually thought about that Sonic game since Neo Geo Pocket Color games are on the Switch, having it would be a great addition to that series of collections. I tried it only once in a Toys R Us.

Sunsy

Anti-Matter

I don't know why some peoples was really vocal about K.K. Break sound familiar with other song and i heard some comments about "Oh NO! NSFW Ankha !"
After some investigation, i found Camel by Camel by Sandy Marton has similarity with K.K. Break and has nothing to do with NSFW Ankha. Peoples just made some unnecessary drama from Tik Tok.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

@Sunsy @MarioLover92 Always great to hear.

chapu2006

Nintendo Life keeps sending me emails when someone posts something on a forum I'm watching. Does anyone know a way to stop this?

Hope you're having a good day.

BruceCM

Account settings, assuming you don't want to just stop watching those forums, @chapu2006 .... Untick the send me notifications for it

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter
OMG!!
One of my favorite BEMANI game song by Sota Fujimori has been added officialy on DDR A20 Plus.
😃😃😃

Edited on by Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

reporterdavid

Hello everyone. Turning 30 tomorrow, a party today. O boy. Its going to be something. Its a wish to add another movie one day.

I wish you a wonderfulp day. Shalom

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

CactusMan

@reporterdavid Congratulations! Have a nice weekend. 30 is a fine age, people usually don´t make sound effects when getting out of a chair.

Bamm!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6657-1971-4787

Anti-Matter

@reporterdavid
On what time you will play ACNH online ?
Here in my place currently 7.20 pm Saturday 23 October 2021.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

reporterdavid

@Anti-Matter oh ok. maby tomorrow , today im still 29 haha
@CactusMan thanks. there are plans/hopes for a 3rd animation. alway happy to have a good sharing community

@Sunsy thank you

Edited on by reporterdavid

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

TheJGG

@Tyranexx Yeah, DQXI is a very repayable game. Even on my third playthrough I’m still finding new secrets, appreciating the dialogue, and the entire package in general. It also shows what SE can do when they actually give a damn; those Kingdom Hearts cloud ports are somewhat frustrating to see considering how there were some genuine miracles pulled off with Rocket League, Witcher 3, Skyrim, and now GTA 3/VC/SA.

That’s a prudent mentality to have, one I’m glad to share too. I imagine your desire to play the game exceeds mine (while I’m very excited I’m happy to wait, I’ve gotten very good at locking recently released movies and games out of my mind until I get or see them) but I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait. At least it runs well, Disco Elysium has a few niggles here and there. The loading screens are quite long and the game has crashed once on me in the last six or seven hours so far. But I’m surprisingly relaxed about the whole thing.

Enjoy Luigi’s Mansion 3! Haven’t gotten to beating it but it’s a wild ride. The way Luigi is portrayed is almost… touching, in a way.

@reporterdavid Accept my own congratulations on thirty years! Hope you have a spectacular day, and stay safe!

Edited on by TheJGG

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
Death Stranding (PS5)
Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (NS)
Disco Elysium (NS)
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (NS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic