Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,601 to 56,620 of 96,530

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Damn that's actually making me hungry, TBH I'm a sucker for Juicy Strawberry's on cakes or on any Dessert actually. Bet they Tasted Amazing! 👌

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Losermagnet

@Zuljaras those cakes look good enough to eat 😉

The Legend of Zelda Game & Watch looks sharp. I love the novelty of mini consoles. I had a GBA micro a few years back and played it till it stopped working.

I've been playing Animal Crossing NH casually since the update. The new stuff is sort of a gift and a curse. It's great to have new content, but now I want to redo everything on my island 😅

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Anti-Matter

Hiya ! 😀
I got two Japanese 3DS games this evening.
Untitled

Also, yesterday was my 3rd Anniversary of New 3DS LL Japan purchase day (i bought on 11 November 2018). 😃
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 That is awesome, your caped Mario ornament reminded me of my first Mario ornament mom gave me as a surprise, which I still have. Had to hold it a bit awkwardly as there's a gift tag on it.
Untitled

I remember after getting this, being on a bit of a Mario kick playing the SNES and Game Boy Mario games I had at the time, good memories. The Sonic and Tails one Halmark introduced this year for the 30th anniversary.

Cool, yes, I also used the controller for Smash, I think I ended up getting three of them, with the last one on discount. Never had the opportunity to get the GameCube adapter, at least this was an option to play Smash on Wii U. IIRC, the magazine ad even used Smash Bros styled advertising.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Zuljaras

@Sunsy That is awesome! We decorated our tree with the typical ornaments!

That is it I will order some very lightweight clay and I will make some gaming ornaments this year!

1UP_MARIO

Finally here. Looks beautiful

Untitled

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Sunsy

@Zuljaras Thanks, I've had that ornament since I was a kid. That's cool. I mostly have either ornaments of favorite characters as well as traditional ones on the tree.

That sounds like a great idea.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy That's a cool ornament, it's definitely a keeper. Thanks for showing us. I still have my SNES, N64, and Game Boy Mario games. Though, my old copies of Super Mario Land 1 and 2 are the Player's Choice reprints. I kinda want to get a Sonic ornament or two for our tree.

@Zuljaras Those are some nice cakes! I had a Mario-themed cake for my birthday this year. I just saw NL's video review of the Zelda G&W and it looks awesome, would love to have it.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

tekoii

@Tyranexx Yea, I'd say that's really well for a small business. Hey, as long as yall had fun. Glad you're feeling better Hmm.. what do you plan on playing now that you beat LM3? I just got SMT5 to arrive and I'm gonna start livestreaming that next week, so I'm pretty stoked!

@MarioLover92 Ahh man, I met these guys last week and they introduced me to D&D. Now tonight, they want me to come through again to play Mario Party Superstars with them. I'm pretty hyped to give the game a try finally I guess this is my way into play testing it lol. EDIT: Oh poo.. looks like one of em got sick and the whole thing is a wrap

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 You're welcome, it's just something I've had since childhood. I believe 1998 is dated on Yoshi's belly, I had to hold it in such a way as the tag says "To Princess Toadstool," so it shows how old it is as Nintendo doesn't even use the name anymore.

Sadly I lost most of my SNES library when moving. However, most of the games I had were on the SNES Mini, so I'm glad I got one of those, and I have Super Mario All-Stars on Wii.

If you'd like to get the Sonic one, Hallmark sells them. That's where I ordered mine.

@BruceCM Thanks, that old ornaments has some childhood memories tied to it.

Losermagnet

@Sunsy that ornament looks awesome 😁 makes me want to play Super Mario World.

I had a pretty good SNES collection too, but between siblings and me selling them off there's nothing left from what I had as a kid (except Earthbound). Never thought I'd miss them, but I do!

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

reporterdavid

@Zuljaras ah 29! happy birthday @1UP_MARIO wow.

Got some people asking me about vaccin because of a pressconfreence.. I did not. and dont want to. but dont want to argue about it. keep the peace.

Edited on by reporterdavid

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

1UP_MARIO

@BruceCM @reporterdavid Thanks.
Was quite surprised they gave 300 gold points with the purchase. Usually they give platinum coins but that’s a first for me. 3 pounds to spend/save on eshop

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Eel

I think in America they’re giving platinum coins.

Which is mean.

Whenever they give platinum points with these collectibles, I don’t even bother using the codes…

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Sunsy

@Losermagnet Thanks, it's just something from my childhood.

I know that feeling, the only game I have left is Star Fox. The rest were lost while moving, mostly some Mario games and Kirby Super Star, and Aladdin, Tiny Toons, and a Power Rangers one that was my brother's.

Fortunately, the Mario games I lost were on my Wii thankfully, and on the SNES Mini. I do miss Yoshi's Safari, that is an underrated game. Used the Super Scope (which I still have), and it was a lot of fun. I'm surprised it never got a re-release, even though Wii remote could behave like a light gun.

Edited on by Sunsy

Vortexeo

@TheJGG 242 pages omg, that's incredible!

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Snatcher

@thiz Do a pokemon Sword and Shield Nezlock, That ought to Keep you busy till Friday. just and idea.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Eel

Better yet. Do a minimal battles Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee Nuzlocke.

You must defeat all the Gamer trainers though.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic