Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,581 to 56,600 of 57,542

Losermagnet

@Ryu_Niiyama it was like my cat, my dog, and doctor were all conspiring against me this morning. Oh and work 😑 whats your tuesday experience been?

@CactusMan yeah i always have a bit of energy for monday, but by tuesday all my good faith is gone.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Sunsy

Probably doesn't mean much to others, I might be the only fan here... seeing Trolls Holiday in Harmony getting confirmed really made my day and I have something to look forward to. That is all.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for Christmas specials starring characters I like.

Sunsy

Snatcher

@Sunsy As long as its good, I actually liked the first one.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sunsy

@Snatcher I have a feeling I'll enjoy it. If it's anything like the first holiday special Trolls Holiday, it's a half hour special on TV. More or less it's like a short film, DreamWorks did that with other movies. While I don't have cable, I do have the local channels and it's airing on NBC and it's getting a DVD release, so I can realistically see it without waiting.

We usually use NBC each year for the Thanksgivings Day parade, even if I don't watch the channel reguarly. I usually stream, watch YouTube, or DVDs.

Edited on by Sunsy

Sunsy

Snatcher

@Sunsy Love the Parade, Its always fun.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

Sunsy

@Snatcher Me too, I use to miss it a lot because my family use to travel into New York for Thanksgiving with family (nowhere near the parade). We don't do that anymore, so I get to watch it. Always look forward to my favorite characters as balloons, I think you can figure out which balloon was my favorite last year, lol.

Also, I'm looking forward to the Sonic one. The Pikachu one they always had was cool as well, I think I remember the dancing Pikachus last year.

Sunsy

Anti-Matter

Guys, what is your plan to upgrade or makeover your island if you played ACNH ?
I have prepared some empty spots for new items after got updated, provided a spot for planting new crops, expanded my playground + cafe + campsite place size.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

@Sunsy Goku is getting one this year so I can't wait for that.

Sunsy

@Snatcher I still remember that balloon, even sent a pic of it to my friend who loves Dragon Ball.

Sunsy

Anti-Matter

Phew...
Just finished the storyline of Kao the Kangaroo Round 2 Gamecube.
The final Boss was really damn hard in term of escaping from the bombs rain. 🤬
I failed so many times due to fallen into ocean.
The final part was really damn hard until i figured it out to use Strafe mode to lick target my boomerang onto final Boss.
The ending was really mediocre (the final boss trapped by a parrot then got sent into uncharted island as the credit roll showed him crying alone on uncharted island) as i played the game, Kao the Kangaroo 2 have very poor storyline, looked very amateurish way to build the plot.
Some of Old games was really damn hard if i compared with modern games.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

MarioLover92

@Anti-Matter I did start moving houses to make more room for certain areas. I'm hoping to make a Mario-themed amusement park on my island. I do intend to have crops as well.

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
My fun park with ferris wheel will be in front of my house if you have ever visited my island.
I have to sell a lot of flower plants from my farm to prepare empty spots for new crops.
I will try to purchase the HHP DLC ASAP so i can get more exclusive items from HHP island.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Anti-Matter

Oh, dang...!
I got weight gain 5 lbs after measuring my body with Wii Fit. Yikes !
My current weight is almost 80 kg. 😱
But it was still Normal by BMI (23.65) with my height 180 cm.
During pandemic i got weight gain as i cannot play DDR Arcade as the fastest way for me to burn tons of calories.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Ryu_Niiyama

@Losermagnet Mostly work but it was supposed to be quiet since it’s Budget Boot Camp (I, thankfully, am not an accountant so I didn’t have to attend) however I had an unexpected Term, the accounting team returned two custom reports because they are needlessly picky, one of my servers got hit with malware and I have to do an inventory run by tomorrow oh my software account manager is getting transferred and his replacement is worse. I just wanna go to bed and try again tomorrow. Oh and my next door neighbor’s apartment flooded so I am terrified there was some damage to my side of the wall. My apartment doubles as my company’s IT department so if I got water in here it is just asking to get electrocuted.

I hope everything is ok with your pets and your health.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

TheJGG

If BMI's anything to go by I'm perfectly healthy at a 20.2

@Losermagnet Considering I live in an Arabic country and Tuesdays still suck... it's a universal law.

Having said that Mondays suck too. And Wednesdays. The first and last days are fine.

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
Death Stranding (PS5)
Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (NS)
Disco Elysium (NS)
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (NS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

Maximumbeans

So I think I'm being ghosted. I was told I'd get an update on the job I'm applying for on Thursday and I still haven't heard anything, even after a gentle email asking for some info. Ruuuude.

But gaming wise I've got a team to build so I can hopefully stomp my mate in Pokemon XY.

Hang on to your youthful enthusiasms - you'll be able to use them better when you're older.

3DS Friend Code: 0490-8421-1170

Caperfin

1UP_MARIO wrote:

@Caperfin 45 pounds.

not too bad, was worried I'd be 100p. In that case, I'll buy myself one as well.

Playing the new Warcraft game as a Shaman Tank.
[url=https://www.bbcode.org/images/lubeck.jpg][/url]

Snatcher

Man those Damn warnings they have on Cable every Week still creeps me the hell out.

Losermagnet

Hope everbody got through Tuesday okay! You know wait day it is now? Iiiiiiiiit's Wednesday. I'm pretty sure it is anyway.

@Ryu_Niiyama oh wow 😳 when it rains it pours. That sounds like one of those days where I start contemplating when my next week off is lol. Hope your apt is okay. Is the property management checking the extent of the damage? Apt living drove me crazy. Noise, fire, water. We lived across from an assisted living facility too so there were always ambulances.

My dog is getting old and I can tell senility is setting in and it hurts my heart a lil'. My wife and I adopted her at a year and a half old and she's just the sweetest dog. So she occassionally has problems but nothing major. The cat....well the cat's just kind of a jerk lol. But he's okay and I still love him (begrudgingly). I wish I could say i've been healthy, but things took a nose dive about 2 years ago. Suffice it to say - i am fine. Life happens and I try to roll with the punches. I'm better at it now than I was 2 years ago 😂

Incidentally, regarding the bmi discussion, I've put on some weight. I was usually 175lbs (i'm 5 feet, 11 and 1/2 inches. I check weekly lol.). Well i lost about 10lbs, was put on some medication, and gained 40lbs. I've lost 15 of that but i can't shake that remaining 15lbs.

Edited on by Losermagnet

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Sunsy

@Snatcher That's like one of the benefits to not having cable TV, lol. Though, local TV ends up going live for breaking news sometimes.

@Losermagnet Got through Tuesday, yesterday was going ok until the Trolls holiday special was announced. That news actually made my day better. Nothing special was going on yesterday until that point.

Sunsy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic