Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,581 to 56,600 of 96,536

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Can I eat it?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

bimmy-lee

@Losermagnet - I just recently noticed the trading cards behind the counter at Walgreens. Even as a kid, I would not have stolen packs of cards as I would have assumed that would blow my luck when opening them. Getting a Jordan in a pack of Skybox cards back in the day would literally make my hands shake like I was holding a winning lottery ticket. You’re so right about the missed opportunity though, start packing food in with everything.

@Anti-Matter - Wow, yes, that’s very complicated. My daughter’s new school was able to go the entire year last year without remote learning because they followed strict protocols. Really hoping we don’t end up that way this year as I’ve fully retired from teaching. So, are you working at the school or from home?

@Zuljaras - That’s beautiful. I love Christmas decorations. Can’t wait until the day after our thanksgiving so it can all begin.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Can I feed it to my pet Kirby at the least?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Well, in any case, it looks amazing, And I do ever wish it was edible.

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
I still working at school but the students study from their home with Zoom meeting. Somehow, i found a lot of students became more indicipline during pandemic from join the Zoom meeting late / almost never join in Zoom meeting for extracurricular, submit their homework late / never submit their homework, took permission to go other place due to family business frequently, etc.
Btw, i have posted my hand drawing Pizza Chef on previous page.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Please do.

Tyranexx

@MarioLover92 True, it's not Disney World, but maybe you could call it...Wild World? Yes, more pics! But in your own time. XD I am feeling better, not quite 100%, but much better than I was this past weekend. I think I had a bona fide cold. It's been awhile since I've dealt with more than allergies.

@TheJGG First and foremost, I did manage to watch Dune earlier this week. My thoughts can be found here if you're interested.

I'd argue that in many cases, at least these days, hardware and software increments aren't enough to warrant a refresh more than at least every 3 years; heck, I'll have owned my current phone (Moto X4, Android), should I choose not to upgrade soon (and I almost have to), for almost four years.

I do plan to take care, thanks! Even pre-pandemic, I was a frequent hand washer. I'm not fond of sanitizer since it dries them out faster, so I'll only use that if there's no way for me to wash my hands properly. As mentioned above, I do believe I contracted a cold; I'm mostly better by this point. I'm glad the weather in your environs is more pleasant. Be good to that knee; don't overdo it, but don't baby it too much either. Take it from someone who has dealt with a grumpy knee.

@tekoii Those numbers were very good for us; I'd say almost record-breaking, but I'm not privy to figures for previous years. For what's considered a small business? Yes, I'd say we did very well! Feeling mostly better, thanks! Looking forward to a little extra time...until the holidays roll around anyway lol.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Sunsy

@Zuljaras That gingerbread house looks amazing!

@MarioLover92 Awesome choice of decorating music, I usually have on regular old Christmas music. Though, I do have Mario, Peach, and Yoshi ornaments for the tree. I recently got the new Sonic and Tails one, in addition to Trolls' Poppy and Branch.

I have way too many character ornaments I've gotten over the years. It's finally nice to have Sonic as it's long overdue.

Good to see I'm not the only one who used these controllers, it even ended up replacing my Classic Controller as I like the way it felt. I play more than just VC games with it, I played Wii games and Wii U games with it. I like the Yoshi color scheme too.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Eel

https://topics.nintendo.co.jp/article/6f178877-b4a1-4b11-962c...

Here's the cheats/secrets for the Zelda Game & Watch:

For Zelda 1:

• Hold the A button when selecting a file to start it with all hearts. You can also do this when selecting "Continue" after a game over.
  • (Japanese only) Hold "a certain button" (probably Select) to kill all Pols Voice enemies instantly.
  • Hold A + B + Start + Select during the status screen to bring up the Save menu.

For Zelda 2:

• Hold the A button when selecting a file to start it with maxed stats and all abilities. You can also do this when selecting "Continue" after a game over.
  • Hold A + B + Start + Select at any point in the overworld to bring up the Save menu. Inside places or during combat, you must open the status screen first.

For Link's Awakening:

• Hold the A button when selecting a file to start the game with all hearts, plus the sword will start off being level 2. (this only works with new files)
  • You can switch between full screen and "original screen" mode (doesn't say how)
  • Hold A + B + Start + Select at any point to bring up the Save menu.
  • After defeat, if you hold the A button when selecting "Continue", you'll start with full health (instead of just 3 hearts)

For Vermin:

• Hold A when selecting a mode to enter "Mode C", which is basically hardcore mode.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Yeah I guess I could call it that! I worked on my park for a little bit, while maintenance was going on. I'm kind of a night person so I did it pretty late, but I don't think I'd want my pics to be taken during nighttime, lol. I'll definitely take more pics, preferably if it's not raining on my island. XD That's good to hear you're getting better. Colds aren't fun to deal with in the slightest.

@Sunsy Thanks! I recently bought the Cape Mario ornament from Nintendo's online store. Super Mario World is one of my favorite games, so I had to get it, lol. A lot of the ornaments we have are from when me and my brother were younger, and I have a lot of Mario-themed ornaments. That Sonic and Tails ornament sounds cool.

Yeah, I'd play Smash Wii U with that controller as well, since I didn't quite get the bundle that came with the GameCube controller adapter. I ended up getting the game on its own. I eventually got the GC adapter, except it has the Nintendo logo on it instead of the Wii U logo.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

1UP_MARIO

@Eel thanks.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic