Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,521 to 56,540 of 96,536

tekoii

@WoomyNNYes Word word, happens sometimes. I once had this player that is overly competitive and started whining when we started losing. I had to block him cause he just keeps inviting me too many times when I didn't accept for a reason. The attitude also turned me off from playing with em.

@Tyranexx Ahh.. I had fun in the water, but yea it does feel a bit rough. Wow! 5000, in a month while only operational 2x a week? That's really good I'd say! And hey at least you had the time to enjoy it and it sounds like it all went great. Oh yea, all that extra time is something to look forward to. Right, right feel better regardless, never fun to feel like bleh, ya know?

@TheJGG Yea, I went to your Youtube but didn't see your music and was like darn, he totally should get it on here. Thank you! I definitely had those thoughts when I designed my logo and other graphics. I try to design them clear, quick, and simple to avoid confusion and to let the content shine! I'm also just trying to improve my channel in any way I can as I go. I haven't heard the original but I listened to your P5 cover, it sounds like a pretty funky song, like the vibe .

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Losermagnet

@Zuljaras that is awesome! Happy anniversary to you and your girlfriend 😁

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Losermagnet

@Zuljaras i take it she doesnt enjoy skeletons and monsters as much as we do? 😝

BruceCM

Well, that's certainly quite cute, @Zuljaras .... As long as she likes it, that's what matters for it

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Losermagnet

@Zuljaras opposites attract or so they say. Might I suggest starting out with Gremlins or Critters? Then you can work your way up to Xenomorphs and Leatherface.

Zuljaras

@BruceCM She really liked it but let's be honest ... she is biased

@Losermagnet oh we watched some very nice (for me) movies like The Rite, Dead Silence and Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Pet Sematary, The Conjuring ... damn I pished her waaay to hard!

But I really enjoy watching Disney movies as well especially with her. I just have to sing along "Let it go", "I'll make a man out of you", "The bells of Notre Dame".

It is a win win situation

BruceCM

Heh, I liked Gremlins, @Losermagnet .... That's comedy horror but it is good!

SW-4357-9287-0699

Losermagnet

@Zuljaras i have the same thing happen with Mrs. Losermagnet. She likes Disney movies and old musicals and I love King Kong and Godzilla. I have sang "I'll make a man out of you" on more than one occasion lol.

@BruceCM Gremlins is great! And technically it's a Christmas movie so it's in-season. The only Funko Pop I own is the Trenchcoat Flasher Gremlin. Generally I don't like the Pop vinyls but I couldnt resist that little guy.

Anti-Matter

Today is Heroes' Day in my hometown Surabaya so I changed my avatar back to Indonesian warrior.
Also...
Something happened with Bam at HHP hospital.
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Eel

I've had the "As told by Ginger" theme song stuck on my head all day long, and it's weird because I didn't really like that cartoon back in the day...

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

This is a DDR X style difficulty rating (level 1 - 20) for new K.K. Slider songs version 2.0.0. after i heard the songs so many times. Imagine these K.K. slider songs as DDR songs.
Untitled

K.K. Khoomei was the hardest song to be judged from my ears as it sounds like Mongolian throat song.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Zuljaras OMG its so cute!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

jedgamesguy

tekoii wrote:

Yea, I went to your Youtube but didn't see your music and was like darn, he totally should get it on here. Thank you! I definitely had those thoughts when I designed my logo and other graphics. I try to design them clear, quick, and simple to avoid confusion and to let the content shine! I'm also just trying to improve my channel in any way I can as I go. I haven't heard the original but I listened to your P5 cover, it sounds like a pretty funky song, like the vibe .

It was inspiring enough, so I'd say it was a job well done. Consider more voiceover too in future, I'd advise, you could 100% make it your own. Nonetheless keep it up, you have some great design skills and ideas. Keep doing what you're doing is my main point; my own philosophy on YT isn't even to get views or subs but just to do my own thing and offer it to the world. Naturally I doubt that would perfectly align with your view but you got this! I'm glad you enjoy my covers, I may well begin taking suggestions when I get the full version soon! It's been all my input so far so it'll be interesting to see how I can do a song I may not even like.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

bimmy-lee

Brie Larson.
Brie Larson?
Brie Larson!
BRIE LARSONNN!!!

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Losermagnet

@bimmy-lee they say if you type Brie Larson's name 4 times in a forum, she'll show up in more Nintendo adds.

Btw, how have you been? I havent seen you post in yonks.

Edited on by Losermagnet

BruceCM

bimmy-lee wrote:

Brie Larson.
Brie Larson?
Brie Larson!
BRIE LARSONNN!!!

You like her?

SW-4357-9287-0699

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic