Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,441 to 56,460 of 96,532

Anti-Matter

Hiya !
I got some games this evening and i was so busy to play all of them while updating my ACNH. šŸ˜€
Untitled

Getting G-Force and Tintin for PS3 was like very Random pick.
I have never watched their movies before, never have interest with them before but suddenly i picked those games after i had some curiosity.
And OMG... the PS3 & PS4 games i bought were all 60 FPS ! šŸ˜€
I haven't tried Family Party 90 Great Games Wii as i felt tired after trying all my purchased games and playing ACNH after got update 2.0.0.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

I'm really surprised that the Animal Crossing update went live so soon, like last night. Not that I'm complaining, of course. I'm downloading it right now while having some coffee!

@Anti-Matter Hope you enjoy Mega Man 11 when you get to that. It's a pretty good Mega Man game IMO, plus I like some of the music. Just be ready for a challenge.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
I played on Newcomer difficulty for Megaman 11.
I got Infinite Life but even with Newcomer difficulty, the design level was still pretty hard on certain places.
I have unlocked Blocky Man power.
But why do we have destroy the other Man when they were our ally before got kidnapped by Dr Wily ?

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

Some body got there comment removed for saying "So long Gay Bowser" line, they were just joking but it got removed anyway, and sense were confessing (Right?) I got a comment removed one time for a chines (Not a joke) comment I made, Still don't know to this day if I deserved that.

@CactusMan Would you say that the jokes were Dry? (Get it, Because...your name.... aw forget it)

Edit: (Just saw Eel saying not to bring this stuff here so this is the only say on the topic for me, nor will I be replying to it)

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outsideā€¦you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but Iā€™m very much alive!

WoomyNNYes

Wow. My 7 & 10 year old nieces got appointments for tomorrow, for vaccine shot number 1. (for stupid-covid-poopy-virus) Yay!

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

MarioVillager92

@Zuljaras Yes, I have Mega Man 11 for the Switch and the whole game's in the cart itself!

@Anti-Matter Oh that's cool, Block Man's pretty much the easiest robot master to beat with just the Mega Buster. They're pretty much bad guys now, that's why. It's literally the same story as any other Mega Man game, beat all the robot masters, get their special weapons, and defeat Dr. Wily in the end.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

MarioVillager92

@Zuljaras Anytime. Thankfully I never bought any physical Switch games that make you redeem a download code. Outside of what I got from the eShop, most of the Switch games I have are published by Nintendo, so those are safe to get.

reporterdavid

are there people online daily with animal crossing? let me know...

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Anti-Matter

@Zuljaras
I have tough choices to get 3rd party games on PS4 & Switch.
Currently, i have decided to pick the PS4 version of 3rd party games to boost the quantity of my PS4 games as my PS3 games library grew faster than my PS4 games.
And for my Nintendo Switch games library, even i have decided to give more 3rd party games to PS4 version, i still have more Switch games than PS4 games and on my note currently i have written more than 100 Switch titles.
I would like to get the Switch version but there are some deliberation for getting specific version.
There are some games i only pick one version only due to better performance on specific machine or i only can get cheaper price from other version, but there are some games i don't mind to Double dip them.
If i put all the 3rd party games on Switch, my PS4 games library will be very few and i want to see my PS4 games have a large amount of quantity as my other games.

But... by choosing the PS4 version, i have to keep my eyes on my PS4 storage as PS4 games have big GB number for installation so i tried to keep my PS4 slim have some adequate GB space without adding an external HDD. And currently i have 167 GB left from 500 GB bundle.

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

@Anti-Matter That is nice. I know you may not want my advice but I know you like hunting for games you might like.

There is a channel on YouTube that lists EVERY game for a platform lets say DS alphabetically

Here are some samples:
1. ALL PS1 games in one video. Every game is shown for 5 seconds. And you can see if a games has NA, EU or JP release

2. All NDS games ever released:

3. ALL PS2 games released

The channel is just amazing if you want to know ALL games for a platform and choose what to hunt for.

Zuljaras

@CactusMan And those are not the only ones. The channel owner is currently making the Original Xbox videos. At first he releases them one video per letter. And after all letters are done he will compile them all in one huge video.

Sometimes I have waited weeks for the next letter to come out to fill my list of games I want to buy.

Also it is awesome to know which game is exclusive to a region and if there is a difference in the title of the game in different regions.

I do not want to spam the page with more videos but he has completed the NES, SNES, Mega Drive, GB, GBA, Game Cube and many other consoles.

I can't wait for the 3DS to be discontinued so he could start doing all game for that platform!

Edited on by Zuljaras

Snatcher

@Zuljaras You know what they say, Youtube has everything. you know, I always wonder, could some won collect every game? at least from one company.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outsideā€¦you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Zuljaras

@Snatcher I think many gamers are so dedicated that they have the so called game rooms where cartridges are stacked on shelves to the ceiling

Me on the other hand, I do not buy a game I do not like. There is no point in owning a game just for the collection except for profit down the road. But that is not gaming

Snatcher

@Zuljaras I agree, Not really fun buying games you don't like, the only collection i'm having are full of games I like, Or I got and hated, But TBH, that has never happened to me before LOL.

reporterdavid

someone had all the time in the world.... @Zuljaras

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

tekoii

Hmmm... idk.. I'm not getting notifications in this forum all of a sudden o.o! Last notif was at 8:16 ET...yesterday. Weird because I am watching this forum..

Edited on by tekoii

šŸ„ MK8D ā–¶ļø Youtube šŸŽØ DeviantArt

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic