Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 56,421 to 56,440 of 96,323

Anti-Matter

@MarioLover92
Yup.
LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER The Chase Begins was my first 3DS game I bought on 28 August 2013.
I have finished that game by 100% and have accumulated more than 42 hours gameplay.

Anti-Matter

Sunsy

@tekoii Indeed. Yeah, it's always been something I like to do. Just some levels casually during the afternoon.

@MarioLover92 Yeah, especially since the Super Mario Party stuff and alternate covers were printable too, so you think a greeting card would be just that. Cool, that's something the eShop on both Switch and Wii U is missing, the gift option. I never used it, but I remember the option was there on the Shop Channel. Would be handy to send a friend a digital gift.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

tekoii

@Eel Hmmm.. idk I think you're trying to trick me! Those are just colorful scales..

@Snatcher Sure, I'll get the table set XD.

@MarioLover92 Nice, have a great party! I won't be able to make it this time, but some day!

@TheJGG Ahh awesome, it feels good to do a video using your remixes, but I do got to make sure my videos do them justice! Absolutely, gotta give credit! Thanks, this is gonna be fun!

@Sunsy Nice! With less time these days, I'm really getting my bang out of my buck with shorter games. Some casual levels on random days is always fun

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

MarioVillager92

@Anti-Matter Oh that's cool. The 3DS is an awesome system, I come back to it from time to time, been finding myself playing mine on my bed at times - I got a ton of games downloaded which really comes in handy. I have the New 3DS XL now, which is the red variant.

@Sunsy Yeah absolutely, that would have been cool. I remember gifting a friend of mine the Wii VC version of Mario Party 2. The 3DS didn't have that feature either, I know that Steam lets you gift games to people on your friend list.

@tekoii Thanks! It's such a good game - let me know when you get it so we can play.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

jedgamesguy

@Tyranexx Ah, that's a shame. But, obviously as long as you see the film in the end, I believe it's one of the best of the last two years. Life doesn't slow down for anyone though, I sympathise.

I appreciate the kind words however, my thanks! I had another go this morning at another quick cover, this time it was the Final Hours theme from Majora's Mask. It may be one of my last ones of the year because my Logic trial expires in.. five days. I plan to get it as a Christmas gift, but I'll have to wait...

@tekoii From what I've seen so far you have absolutely nothing to be worried about, your editing lately has been fantastic. The main thing is that you have fun doing it; I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

tekoii

@TheJGG Awh thank you! Yea, it's been a lot of work but I love what I'm doing. I think the theme will be charity or volunteering, you know, kinda fitting for the month of the November with Thanksgiving and all ^^!

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Anti-Matter

[comment removed for being chibi six pack dude]

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

WoomyNNYes

I don't have anything to talk about lately. But I will help fellow nerds with Switch issues, when I can.

I don't have the bandwidth to sit through Metroid demo opening. It showed the first enemy & description, and I turned it off.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes What happened? Was it in a comment section that I wasn't apart of, I hope so.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

WoomyNNYes

@Snatcher Nothing happened. My [Removed comment post is a clever joke]. Otherwise, I just get real blah in the fall. I hate winter. Green leaves dying and falling off trees is a real downer for me. Haven't felt like doing anything lately.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Snatcher

@WoomyNNYes Really? well I don't hate winter, but I love when the leafs fall, Plus, Soon, it will be the season to be Jolly. I just love this time of year, Maybe work or pick up a new hobby? I have lots of them, just so I always have something to work to.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

reporterdavid

Yes , yes , Animal Crossing Update now downloadable!

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Zuljaras

I got [Removed - offensive remarks] when there were no offensive remarks as well

Maybe things are really going for the worst.

I am appalled.

Edited on by Zuljaras

reporterdavid

Those who want to go online today, let me know

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Eel

@Zuljaras please don’t bring these things here. However I will say that a few of your comments can go a bit too much into the “anti lgbt+” territory. I’d advice avoiding that in the future, to avoid offending people.

And no I won’t be replying further to that subject so I’d suggest you don’t either.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic