Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 54,421 to 54,440 of 96,534

jedgamesguy

@Eel Yay! We have a vaccinated Modpheel! Recover well, and take it easy.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Snatcher

@TheJGG Oh ok its the same time for me, CAN"T WAIT!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

BruceCM

Saints Row reboot looks good, I'll have to keep an eye on that ..... Anything else so far?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

jedgamesguy

@BruceCM I thought COD sounded promising because it had Laura Bailey but it looks generic as ever. No.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

tekoii

@chapu2006 Hey, nice to meet ya.. Thanks for saying hi !

@TheJGG Thanks for the greetings ! Ahhh in terms of other gaming stuff, I do have a PS4 (that I really dont play much anymore), and a 3DS (which also doesnt get much play time these days). I've just been super busy in my personal life, work stuff, Youtube stuff, etc. It's cool hoppin in here though cause we all love Nintendo you know ^^!

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Snatcher

@Link-Hero I have No idea what he said but man it had to be somthin.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

For me id give it a 5/10.

MarioVillager92

@Link-Hero He kept saying that he has no interest in seeing the Gamescom opening night presentation. He said that like three times already...we even had a talk after he kept posting in the Nintendo Switch thread about how he dislikes Zelda games.

@Sunsy Yeah I'd love to get more of the Sega games from the Switch eShop. I'll get Virtua Racing at one point.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

MarioVillager92

@tekoii Absolutely. There's a ton of great games from the Game Boy to the GBA. I agree, September would be the perfect time for Nintendo to throw in stuff like Metroid Fusion, especially since Metroid Dread is coming out in a couple months. Really excited for MD, by the way.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

tekoii

@MarioLove92 Right!? The classic library of even just the original Gameboy is killer. For example: Pokemon Red, Blue, Gold, & Silver. That's literally one franchise, 2 Generations of Pokemon, on the GAMEBOY (color), not even GBA. Just those titles alone would sell gangbusters.

And oh yea buddy, I totally hear ya on that one, I'm mega-hyped for Dread!! In fact, it's the only game I'm getting this coming Holiday (or rather release date lmao). Though, I need, in my life some Mario Party ONLINE, and Super Monkey Ball is bursting with content, so that kinda tempts me too.

Edited on by tekoii

Snatcher

@MarioLover92 He does that a lot for some reason, We know, yep, we get it.

MarioVillager92

@tekoii Yeah the original Game Boy has some real classics. If I had to pick a favorite GB game, it would probably be Donkey Kong (1994). I also really like Super Mario Land 2 and Wario Land: SML3 (which I played for the first time on the 3DS VC). Really excited for Mario Party Superstars as well - I even have my profile pic based on that game because of it. I'm pretty hyped for Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania too - I used to play Super Monkey Ball 2 on the GameCube many years ago.

@Link-Hero Yeah, you're not wrong...I've seen that a lot too. I don't want to end up repeating myself to him either, so there's also that.

@Snatcher Yep. I've also seen that a lot. He keeps going on and on about how he hates mainstream and rated 18+ stuff. I know he had a bad experience with the latter.

Snatcher

@MarioLover92 Ya didn't you say he should try sonic All star racing?

tekoii

@MarioLover92 Ohhh the ole Super Mario Land 2 ^^! Such an interesting game you are. If we're going Gameboy here for a bit, how about some Pokemon Pinball for yah. Looks like we are hyped for the same stuff this year, haha. Oh, btw do you have a steam acc?

Edited on by tekoii

Tyranexx

I'm not going to tune in for any Gamescom news. I'll learn about it after the fact. Both here and my other news site of choice, Destructoid, usually cover all the bases. Though this is the only site I actively post on.

@Link-Hero Sounds like it should've really been delayed from its initial release. I've heard it's a decent game now, but I've certainly seen it appear on more than one "Disappointing Games At Launch" list.

@MarioLover92 I don't really think it would take Nintendo that much effort to drop those games on NSO, but to be fair I'm also not privy to their internal processes and available resources. Being able to buy the games separately if one wants would also curtail needing Switch Online (I have it, but mostly use it for the backups - another contentious point I've expanded into before) and needing to jump online every so often if one is away from wifi for awhile. It's fine for NSO games to be an option, I just wish there were more of them.

To be fair, it's been a bit since I've played SM64. I could be forgetting the exact Bowser fight details.

@tekoii First of all, welcome! I agree a stealth Game Boy support announcement next month would fit the NSO service quite nicely. I completely forgot the service's anniversary was next month.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Snatcher

@tekoii Dude, I'm telling you, If they do game boy, All i'm doing, is playing M&L. thats all I want, please nintendo GOD PLEASE!

tekoii

@Tyranexx Thank you ! Right? Wait hmm.. did we get something for the anniversary last year? @^@ minds a bit fuzzy on it.

@Snatcher Lmao!! OH YEA. Big oh yea on that. Superstar Saga is the only one I've completed (sadly). Give us GBA... Nintendo, we deserve it.

Side note, I wish Nintendo would give us two simple things: Themes and Folders, like the 3DS.

Just a bit more beyond that, a chat system, where I can message someone to play a game. It's frustrating when you have friends online but can't find a way to contact them to play with.

If I'm to ask for even MORE, I would want Nintendo to start building proper servers, and build up the online infrastructure. Doing that would require a lot of cost and development time, but I think it would be a strong move for them to finally catch up with what they are lacking. Gradually, I think it would help attract more people to the Switch ecosystem, give Nintendo more experience with net code and servers, and just give them sustainability in terms of growing this paid online service.

Edited on by tekoii

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic