Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 54,401 to 54,420 of 96,490

NatiaAdamo

Hey, great for yea to join us, @tekoii! Happy to see another person that actually loves the games rather than seeing them as tulip bulbs for them to flip.

NatiaAdamo

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Yeah, I'm really surprised that they haven't put the Game Boy games on NSO by now. I can kind of understand N64 and GameCube since they are more demanding, as much as I'd love to have them. Especially GameCube games. Would've been awesome to be able to buy these games separately ala Virtual Console, I do agree with you on that. That'd give us more choices, either playing retro games via NSO or buying them separately via VC. I do have many NES and SNES games on the Wii U, and since I've got NSO I do have a nice shortcut for those games, since I play my Switch more often than anything else.

Oh wow I see...I still have a bit of trouble with the Bowser fights. I feel they're harder than they need to be. When I was a kid, I thought I'd just need to throw Bowser off the arena and be done with it. I was pretty confused as to why he keeps jumping back in, lol.

@Sunsy I was thinking of getting Virtua Racing from the Switch eShop, I do like racing games quite a bit. I recently got Daytona USA from the PSN store, it's really good though I really wish it came out for Switch. Always liked the artwork from the Sonic Adventure games, that "cool" look fits Sonic and his buds perfectly.

@tekoii Just wanted to say welcome to Nintendo Life.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

tekoii

@MarioLover92 Thanks buddy appreciate it šŸ˜Œ!! I know you were responding to @Tyranexx, but I agree with y'all. Not to sound too complain-y but the literal GB-GBC-GBA family is bursting with classics, first party or otherwise. It would be nice to be able to either purchase them outright or have them available on NSO in some way. Heck, I can even see having both versions. Hey, the NSO anniversary and September are right around the corner, maybe we'll get something. It would be nice if we could have games like Fusion and Zero Mission to hype us up for Dread. Doing that would help in introducing Metroid to new potential fans! We could hope at least D:

Edited on by tekoii

šŸ„ MK8D ā–¶ļø Youtube šŸŽØ DeviantArt

ogo79

i am the ceo of atari

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Anti-Matter

My gaming purchase planning changed oftenly depend on the games i could get at the moment.
Last time i planned to get Ring Fit Adventures on September 2021, but after i got some interest with Skylanders on August 2021, i delayed the Ring Fit schedule to December 2021 as during August - October 2021 are my schedules for getting almost all Skylanders games.
Also, with some USA Gamecube games displayed from Tokopedia, it changed my purchase plan from getting PS4 & Switch games during second half of year 2021, i delayed to October - December 2021.
I saw Super Mario Galaxy 2 Wii on sale from Tokopedia this week. Wish me luck i can get that Mario game. šŸ™

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

Lots seemed to happen while I was asleep; let's get down to it. First, a warm welcome to @tekoii, I do hope we get along. Can't wait to see what kind of energy you can inject into this thread! Apart from Switch and PC do you have any other gaming pastimes? I'm a Switch / PlayStation person myself.

Welcome back to @BruceCM as well, I did wonder yesterday where you were. On Sony's pressure to get the game out... tell that to Cyberpunk. That game launched disastrously and in eight months they've done less than Hello Games did in one month.

Link-Hero wrote:

If it wasn't for the flood, the game would not have been tossed out in the state it was released in. So thanks to that and what Sony did, the game is always going to be known as a major disappointment. I really do feel sympathy for the devs.

I'd say that the game turning out bad was better for Hello Games than if it released to fanfare despite the broken promises. It taught them, or confirmed to them that working hard and keeping promises will get you good press, and more credibility as a game developer.

@ogo79 That honour belongs to Wade Rosen.

Anyone watching the Gamescom Opening Night event today?

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Anti-Matter

@TheJGG
"Anyone watching the Gamescom Opening Night event today?"

Ah, nope.
First, the event will be on my bedtime in Indonesia.
Second, i'm pretty sure 100% there will be NO suitable games for me from the event.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

BruceCM

As for Gamescom Opening Night, I'm not sure I'll watch the whole thing live, @TheJGG .... Probably just check up on any announcements, etc, later!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

chapuH

@tekoii Know I'm a little late (I was asleep) but welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hope you're having a good day.

Snatcher

@TheJGG I am, I can feel there is going to be some good stuff.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outsideā€¦you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but Iā€™m very much alive!

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 I love Daytona USA 2001 on Dreamcast and the arcade cabinet I use to play at a bowling alley. Virtua Racing is a lot of fun to play, I want to try and get more games from the Sega Ages line.

@TheJGG I'm going to try to tune in. I did last year, actually it's how I discovered Spellbreak.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Aozz101x

@TheJGG definitely tuning in for Saints Row and Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. i'm hoping to be surprise for any new announcements as well.

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

jedgamesguy

Yo dudes, dudettes and everyone in between (#diversity) we are on for a show. Maybe. Iā€™ve come back from a particularly hard training session but I want to see it. Two hoursā€¦

@Aozz101x Me too! Letā€™s hope they have some good stuff to show. Same with @Sunsy and @Snatcher. Hope you find what youā€™re looking for.

@Anti-Matter Ah well. There IS Lego Star Wars if thatā€™ll please ya but in the end you do you.

@Aozz101x @Aozz101x

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Snatcher

Its three hours or in 3?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outsideā€¦you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but Iā€™m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

@TheJGG
I don't even like Star Wars, Western superheroes, too popular Western franchises.
And that's why i only played LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER.
I felt regret for playing LEGO Jurassic PS4. It was not appealing to me after some play.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

@Snatcher Sorry mate. One. I wrote that post in a car and didnā€™t finish it until three hours became two. Iā€™ll fix it.

And wrong again. Because of time zones itā€™s in 45 minutes. Hop to it!

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic