Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 43,821 to 43,840 of 96,510

Anti-Matter

@redd214
Not even of any distance.
I will destroy them for touching my gaming place.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

Nice, it feels like I never left, haha.
Y'all been good? Been busy myself with work stuff (last month of state fiscal year), getting my health in order, and playing with my new robot mower.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

@HobbitGamer been good my man. Was hoping you're doing well but I would regularly see you online so I assumed your ok.. You should check your AC mail when you can. There's a letter in there for ya

NintendoByNature

Heavyarms55

@WoomyNNYes I don't make them cause I am lazy but they are sold all over in Japan in lots of varieties. I like most I have tried.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Anti-Matter

New Game Expo Plus 2020 will be today on 23 June 2020 at 10 pm in my country.
I will watch the presentation very carefully as i'm very sure there will be some rated 18+ games on it and i will quit watching for a while when i see something suspicious.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

SheldonRandoms

Anti-Matter wrote:

R U ready to drift with Super Eurobeat music like on Initial D ? 😎

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

WoomyNNYes

Heavyarms55 wrote:

@WoomyNNYes I don't make them cause I am lazy but they are sold all over in Japan in lots of varieties. I like most I have tried.

🤪Dammit HeavyArms55! 🤪 Haha, totally understandable.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

BabyYoda71

@Anti-Matter I know it’s none of my business, but if you don’t mind me asking, why do you dislike mature games?

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Anti-Matter

@BabyYoshi12
Maybe you can ask someone else to explain as i have ever explained myself about my dark past when i was still young.
I don't even want to recall my past. 😔

Anti-Matter

BabyYoda71

@Anti-Matter Oh, okay. I’m sorry about that. @Link-Hero shouldn’t go too hard on you.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Tyranexx

Crazy Monday today. Turns out we're moving sooner than we thought back to the old building we were at, now that some space has freed up - this week in fact. I have some things packed up and will be fully moving back and setting up in my new (or old) space tomorrow morning. The new connecting building is near completion, and the office areas are finished. It's about time as they were really running out of space lol.

In other news...does anyone have any experience with swollen tear ducts? I was scratching at the side of my eyelid yesterday closest to my nose to remove some debris after waking up and might have irritated or damaged it. My left eye has been watering all afternoon and evening, and that area near my eye (not the eye itself thankfully) feels tender and swollen. To the point where I had to take a painkiller a little bit ago, which I avoid unless I really need them. Otherwise chances were high that I'd end up with a headache. Warm compresses have been helping, but the relief is temporary.

Sigh Guess I'll see how I am in the morning. Really don't wanna go to the doctor though....

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

WoomyNNYes

@Tyranexx For me, watering eyes, has typically been allergies. My eye's can swell if with itchy allergy eyes & rubbing. I don't know if an allergy eye drop could help. Or take benadryl. Since benadryl knocks me out, I buy childrens liquid benadryl so I can take a half dose or less.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Eel

Found a recipe online for waffles that are only cheese and egg.

It makes small portions so I decided to try it.

That was nice. Very cheesy, would eat again. And I got to use our waffle maker, which is an event on itself.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NintendoByNature

@Eel cheese waffles huh? I guess in between a fried chicken breast it would be good

NintendoByNature

Eel

@NintendoByNature yeah it's just 1/2 cup shredded cheese, mixed in with one beaten egg, to make two small waffles.

It comes out a lot more waffle-like than you'd imagine!

Apparently people on keto diets use them as a bread substitute. Which is interesting.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

BabyYoshi12 wrote:

Hey, did @Anti-Matter get to see the solar eclipse?

Eh...
I didn't see any solar eclipse in my hometown Surabaya last Sunday 21 June 2020.
It happened on different places on Indonesia but not full ring solar eclipse. 😅

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic