Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 43,801 to 43,820 of 96,305

BabyYoda71

@WoomyNNYes Yeah, I’ve thought about that sometimes before. It holds so much without trying!

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

TheAwesomeBowser

According to this Bloomberg article, Nintendo's decided to stop making mobile games after New Horizons' success.

We did it.

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

Heavyarms55

@TheAwesomeBowser I trust Bloomberg news on gaming news about as much as I trust Fox news on politics.

But if they are right, I actually think Nintendo is making a mistake. Although I personally dislike mobile gaming, like, really dislike it, pulling out of it now will only making it harder on them in the future if they ever want to get back into it.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

SheldonRandoms

B-But what about the Waluigi tour in Mario Kart Tour? That's the only time i'll buy a gold pass (other than that one time I forgot to cancel my free trial on time).

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Anti-Matter

Listening to The Sims Bustin' Out OST since morning made me want to continue my The Sims Bustin' Out Gamecube tonight after dinner time.
I still haven't finished the game (Bust Out Mode) since 3 years ago.
I have ever finished the PS2 version long time ago.
Old Sims music was really good.

@SheldonRandoms
I have something for you about Waluigi in Mario Kart.

R U ready to drift with Super Eurobeat music like on Initial D ? 😎

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Maaryotyme

I feel like I’m gonna vomit. I hate eurobeat music.

Maaryotyme

Anti-Matter

Btw, i knew it Smash Bros Ultimate has been invaded by a rated 18+ game character again. 😡
Screw that !

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

BabyYoda71

@TheAwesomeBowser Yep, I agree with @Heavyarms55 on this one. Especially considering this was less than a month ago. It doesn’t seem like Bloomberg has much evidence to back it up, other than Nintendo’s games aren’t doing well.

BabyYoda71

Hey, did @Anti-Matter get to see the solar eclipse?

Eel

My one GBA SP that was in better condition had an accident with the washing machine (that happens when you keep them inside bags that look like plush animals!). So I’m considering buying a new, modified one. This time of the variety that uses AA batteries, since I think that would be easier to maintain long time.

I’ve been watching this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193454961408

What do you guys think? Anyone have any experience buying this sort of item? Or with this seller? It feels very expensive. But I don’t really see any cheaper options.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BruceCM

Don't you have a DS, since those play GBA games .... ? That'd probably be better but I've never used ebay & haven't had a DS for a long time, now

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Eel

I have a GBA Micro in excellent condition, so I can certainly play the games if I want.

But mostly want a regular GBA to use with my GameCube (neither the Micro or a DS can connect to it), and I do worry about the battery life on my Micro.

My DS... Well... It's seen better days too. Poor thing.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BabyYoda71

Hey, guys. Did you hear the rumour that a Nintendo Direct will shadow drop on June 26? The rumour was absolutely not started in this thread by someone with a very very similar username who had no proof about it.

BruceCM

Um, right .... There's nothing to stop them popping up Tweets announcing games, anyway, though? Would that do?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

HobbitGamer

Vault Boy in Smash? I'm in. Too bad it's probably just there to remind us that Fallout Shelter is available.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

redd214

@Anti-Matter Joker, Snake, Bayonetta you forget about those bud? All from M rated games, its really really really not that serious.

redd214

Anti-Matter

@redd214
They are sin.
They are blight.
They are always evil.
I hate their existence.
It's very serious to me.
I don't even want to see them.
I don't even want to hear their name.
I will never allow their existence touching my gaming place, not even a millimeter.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic