Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 43,781 to 43,800 of 96,510

BabyYoda71

@Eel Still, though... I’ve been on this website since March and never seen this low news by this time of the day.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Grumblevolcano

There's also not much happening on the Nintendo front at the moment (already existing news has already been covered). Next week seems to be a big week though with Smash news on Monday, Pokemon news on Wednesday and the investor meeting on Friday.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

BabyYoda71

@La-weejee Yeah, there’s always relatively low news on weekends, but it’s never been only 3 articles! At least, not since I joined this website in March.

Edited on by BabyYoda71

NintendoByNature

Anyone know why an sd card, when brand new, always has a good chunk of gb not able to be used? For example, I got a 512gb today and only 460gb is usable. Same when I plugged in my 128gb a while back. Only 100gb was usable.

NintendoByNature

Eel

Heh I noticed Farming Simulator 16 (iOS) had an update available. That's weird because that's like, two games old and they don't seem to add much content to older releases.

The big new update is ads.

Thankfully you need to trigger them yourself, and they do give you in-game money for watching one. But still, that was kinda funny to think about.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter
Listening to this song made me felt to relive my nostalgic feeling when i was teen and played this game on PS2 version. (I have the Gamecube version currently instead of PS2 version)
How i miss old Sims games with their simplicity and their ritual routines that i have already knew 100%.

Anti-Matter

Eel

I have that one. I always thought it was so cool how you could move your sim back and forth with the GBA version since it is way easier to learn skills and keep them happy in that one.

Even though your sim never looked right on the GBA.

Unfortunately I never got that far into it, because the save file size is very large, and I often ended up deleting it to play other games.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

It's very common for a news lull to occur on the weekends. Add to the fact that things have been relatively silent on the Nintendo front, and there isn't really a lot for the staff to write about right now. I did know about the Pokemon news drop and Smash news, but I'd forgotten about the investor meeting.

Totally fine by me. Everyone deserves a break every now and again.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

@Eel
I realized The Sims Bustin' Out for PS2, Gamecube and Xbox have their differences despite the games looked same.
PS2 have Online play.
Gamecube have link with GBA version.
Xbox was the only display the game in 720p instead of 480p.
I have the Gamecube version.
I use 2043 block third party Gamecube memory card and it still working fine for 3 years since i bought on year 2017.

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

@WoomyNNYes thanks for that. Seems like a typical business hidden fee. 50gb is a LOT of hidden space I'm not getting ya know?

NintendoByNature

WoomyNNYes

@NintendoByNature Yeah, that's roughly ten percent missing. Sounds about right That's in line with My 400 GB card. It only had 360 GB of space. I can't wait to buy a 1 TB so I can get cheated out of 100 GB of space 🤪

Edit: it honestly seems insane they can get 1 Tb into a micro sd. It's just nuts to think bout how tiny that stuff is they are printing to make those cards.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

BabyYoda71

@WoomyNNYes So if I get a 16GB, there’d be only 14GB?

Edited on by BabyYoda71

NintendoByNature

@WoomyNNYes yea I mean at that point, why not just call it what it is and say what's actually on it. It's like being told your buying a car thats brand spanking new and instead it's got 15k miles on it

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

WoomyNNYes

Yeah, @BabyYoshi12.

It's honestly insane how much the brain holds too. There was a random tv show I watched a month ago, and it was playing again yesterday, and while the show played, I totally could recognize they were the words I had heard before. Like, I can't even recall the actual words, but I still had the ability to recognize that I heard it before? I don't f*cking get it, haha. How does that much random sh*t get allocated into the brain and I can recognize it passively while I'm doing something else. It's insane.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

BabyYoda71

@WoomyNNYes That’s really disappointing. (Not the TV thing, that happens all the time to me. But how is it related to SD cards?)

Edited on by BabyYoda71

WoomyNNYes

Forgive me @BabyYoshi12 Yeah, it's not really relevant to your question. While marveling at how much can be squeezed into an sd card, I shifted and started marveling at how much the brain can absorb, and recognize later without even trying.

'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic