Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 43,661 to 43,680 of 96,614

BabyYoda71

@ThanosReXXX Well, the guy in the second one doesn’t have the toys, so Animal Crossing is funner!

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

BabyYoda71

@Eel So, BotW takes a lot more effort and walking....

BruceCM

There's plenty of games I like enough to play through once.... There's only a few I want to replay

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

I have some games that i have finished 100% and i still keep them, maybe i want to revisit the games someday just for fun.
The games are LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER:The Chase Begins 3DS, Super Princess Peach DS.

Anti-Matter

BabyYoda71

A question for people like @ThanosRexxx - how do share videos from the photo album on your phone to this website?

Edited on by BabyYoda71

Heavyarms55

@ThanosReXXX I'm not betting on it. In fact, I'm not even going to look. I'm just gonna have fun playing the games. I only had time to play about an hour of the DLC for SW/SH so far and it's kinda driving me nuts! I barely scratched the surface!

Like, I am so glad I have a job right now, a lot of people are seriously struggling! But the kid in me is screaming that he wants to go home and play Pokemon. XD

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Tyranexx

Reminder of why I'm an adult with a full time job again? X_X

@ThanosReXXX Robots in disguise...who are essentially aliens...working with more aliens....HOW DID I NOT SEE IT BEFORE?!

@BruceCM Limbo, Inside, and Grim Fandango Remastered. I'm debating about starting Limbo this coming weekend.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Ninfan

@ThanosReXXX i see characters are able to run fast in fortnite ( new update season 2 chapter 3 ), if they find and eat a red chili pepper. that's what you said characters need to run faster to beat snipers bullets.

Ninfan

NotTelevision

@BruceCM I agree with you on this one. Astral Chain is a recent example of a game I enjoyed playing, but can’t imagine playing more than once. Didn’t hesitate trading it up for Fire Emblem (a game I can see returning to in the future for a different route).

There were trade-ins I regretted, but I’d like to think I’ve gained some foresight over the years. We’ll see...

NotTelevision

BruceCM

Oh, I played all 3 routes for FE3 Houses & traded that in, as well, @NotTelevision ..... It's far too long to replay! If others are more likely to go back to most of their games, it makes sense for them to keep those

SW-4357-9287-0699

NotTelevision

@BruceCM That’s a lot of hours. Definitely justified that purchase.

I was doing Hard/Classic and burned myself out. Probably do the more casual difficulty next time, because most of my party died in battle during that final boss.

NotTelevision

BruceCM

Yeah, that's the problem with some games, @NotTelevision.... Like Assassin's Creed Odyssey, where I'm on 76 hours & not yet near the end of the main game, never mind the Fates of Atlantis part

SW-4357-9287-0699

Anti-Matter

The latest situation of my local game arcade i have visited just now.
Untitled

It was still closed due to Covid19 pandemic.
I miss you Dance Dance Revolution X.... 😢
Wanna play DDR again.
I didn't play DDR Arcade for 3 months.

Anti-Matter

WoomyNNYes

Hey everyone (but not @ThanosRexxx and @BabyYoshi12) @eel @Heavyarms55 @BruceCM @NotTelevision @Ninfan @Tyranexx @nintendobynature I just tagged everyone above, forgive me if I left anyone out. (And I'm just playing with strikethrough @thanosrexxx & @babyyoshi12 of course you're icluded. 😉)

Hey looky! Nintendolife reviews page sorts all reviews by most recent!!!!!!! When did that get implemented? I never used that page because reviews were never sorted chronologically. But now it is!!!!!

https://www.nintendolife.com/reviews

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

BruceCM

Huh? There's always been a 'latest reviews' bit under the general button ....

SW-4357-9287-0699

BabyYoda71

@WoomyNNYes Uh... thanks for tagging me twice to tell me about a ‘new’ feature that’s been there for a long time, I guess?

Well, out of curiosity, why was it me and @ThanosRexxx that you crossed out?

ThanosReXXX

@La-weejee Thanks. Glad you approve.

@BabyYoshi12 Funner in some ways, but VERY limited in many other ways. What my comparison shows is that yes, in BotW you're pretty much left to your own devices, but that also opens up a gazillion possibilities, as shown in the many videos that keep popping up to this day, of people finding new secrets or fun experiences in the game, whereas in Animal Crossing, it's pretty much basic templates, basic options, and a lot of hand holding.

Now, that in and of itself isn't a bad thing, and I own and enjoy both games in their own right, but if you want to seriously be able to just dream away and go to every point in the world around you that you can see, instead of being halted by the first rocky cliff that you walk into on your island, then you owe it to yourself to play BotW.

As for your video posting question: I honestly have no idea, other than uploading them to your YouTube profile first, and then simply posting the link to that video here. @Zuljaras also does that sometimes.

Oh, and don't mind @WoomyNNYes: he's just kidding.

@Eel He is a man alone in the desert. Maybe he'll jump a camel if he's there long enough, but I'd sooner think he'd be dreaming of a harem of women, instead of thinking of "handsome husbandos". Maybe in Anti's version of the game, but definitely not in mine...

@Link-Hero I know, right? What's the damn point?

@Heavyarms55 Well, that's the most important thing, isn't it? who cares what some anonymous lunatic on the internet thinks, as long as YOU enjoy and appreciate the game. It's so sad to see that people allow themselves to get entangled in these useless discussions, because they seem to feel they need to defend the game or system they love, when somewhere in the back of their minds, they probably already know that they're never going to win these individuals over anyway, which basically makes it an exercise in futility.

@Tyranexx We aim to please. And to remind...

@Ninfan I highly doubt I've ever said anything like that about Fortnite, because I f-ing hate that game, and most if not all of its community.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

BabyYoda71

@ThanosReXXX I don’t mind him, I’m just curious why he chose me and you to joke with. Am I your favourite user, @WoomyNNYes? 😆

Edited on by BabyYoda71

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic