Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 43,621 to 43,640 of 96,492

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Well, most Dutch are a tad cynical, but the ones with a decent brain in their head, which is most of them, don't hate for no reason. We don't have many real gs here, like the Roma and such. Mostly native "campers" as they're called over here. Or, as they're affectionately known in the US: trailer trash.

Those people ARE mistrusted by a lot of people here, mostly because they are often tied to criminal activities and even the police have trouble governing them or entering their terrain.

And the whole "pride" thing originated right here in Amsterdam, so I can't say that we hate those kinds of people either. I'm more in the camp of not caring either way, as long as I'm not personally bothered or hindered by any of it.

Edited on by Eel

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

BabyYoda71

Agreeing with and thanking @Eel, I will go back to the game collection photos, how do you post photos here again, @Zuljaras?

Edited on by BabyYoda71

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

ThanosReXXX

@Eel Oops, sorry. Was still making my comment, so I hadn't refreshed the page yet, to see your comment being added. Either way, that's all I had to say on the topic anyways, so far as I'm concerned, we can indeed move on.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Anti-Matter

@BabyYoshi12
I used imgbb for uploading pictures.
After that, copy the link of the pictures then type (img)link(/img)
Replace the ( ) with [ ]

Anti-Matter

Vinny

Recently got recommended this 2005 video by the YT algorithm. Video quality is up to 2005 standards, lol but still, very fascinating seeing an early YT video like this one... and the guy had some serious skill!
From what I've read, he's known as Smidge and still dances sometimes.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

ThanosReXXX

@BabyYoshi12 PostImage is the best and most user-friendly image uploader. It never gives any problems whatsoever, unlike nearly any other service available. And I honestly have no idea why that even happens. Anyways, that's why I always use PostImage. I even have an account there, so I can create albums and collections. Which is free, by the way...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Zuljaras

@BabyYoshi12 I upload them to imgbb.com and post a link here.

So here are my 3DS and DS collections. Small but with the best titles. (except the 2 DS games that I did not want but was packaged with my orders Brain Training and Prof. Layton).

You can see I have multiple copies of some games. Do not ask why! If I see a game I like and it is extremely cheap I get it again It is a mental sickness! Especially those 2 metal cases of the Pokemon Games!

Untitled
Untitled

BruceCM

I've only got 3 Switch Physical games I'm keeping .... I usually trade them in when I'm done! Currently, got Xenoblade Chronicles DE, Langrisser 1 & 2 & TMS FE that will be going in soon, now the shops are opening again. Then, Witcher 3, FF X/X-2 & XII that I'm keeping, so hardly worth taking a photo!
Got more XBox games, again, most waiting to get traded in after either being finished or I got them in super sales on Steam, so there's only really a couple that I do intend to play soon

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

@NEStalgia
We can continue discussion about Boxing / Kickboxing here. 🙂

This year i'm working on my two projects: Ice Skate Boxer and Avian Kickboxer.
Ice Skate Boxer = Boxing on Ice, with ice skate or ice hockey shoes. But don't imagine about fighting on ice, it will be very dangerous. 😅
Instead, it will be very theatrical like Disney on Ice.
Avian Kickboxer = Kickboxing in the air, like Dragon Ball. And it will be Anthromorphic Birds who can fly that can join in Avian Kickboxing. I have considered some birds after i have learned about their wing shape and how did they fly. I have put some narative story on it despite still being early concept as i am not really good in making storyline. What do you think about my ideas?

Anti-Matter

BruceCM

Well, it might be fun, @Anti-Matter .... But you'll need to convince quite a lot of people if anyone's going to make that It's also hard to imagine, so if you find some indie devs who like the sound of it & can make a teaser, that'll show people, it'll be easier

SW-4357-9287-0699

BabyYoda71

Untitled
Untitled

A bit blurry, but you can still see the games. I have a few more DS games, but they’re scrambled all over the place.

EDIT: I don’t actually own the Elmo game, I sold it, but I still have the case to keep movies in.

Edited on by BabyYoda71

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

DenDen

@Zuljaras I dig your collection. 👍🏼

Now playing
Nexomon
Dicey Dungeons
UnderMine
Steamworld Quest

FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Anti-Matter

@BabyYoshi12
LOL
You put some Wii / Wii U games upside down. 😆
I have to rotate my smartphone to see the titles.

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

@BruceCM Actually it would be rather easy to make such a game with Game Maker Studio + Spine 3D for the moving sprites.

A week top is needed to put together a playable concept given that the designs and the actual images of the "kickboxers" are done.

BruceCM

Cool, I sadly know nothing about creating games myself, @Zuljaras .... If you want to help him with that? It seems like he does have a fairly good idea what he wants, which should help, too

SW-4357-9287-0699

1UP_MARIO

Great collections. Love it all 👍🏻

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Zuljaras

@BruceCM I actually thought about it. I mean the code mechanics behind it and the animations as they would look like rag dolls.

But after so many disappointments with this person I do not think he deserves the dedication and the time required to make him a small tech demo.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic