Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 40,221 to 40,240 of 96,524

Tyranexx

@ThanosReXXX Oh gosh, after a couple of hours (WITH breaks), my bum and back were starting to go nuts. And I still had a couple of hours to go. I made do with a makeshift cushion and a rolled up towel. It was on an afternoon where bad weather was rolling in, so my manager okayed us to finish the day working remotely if we wanted.

On the SW/Sh comment section: I'm gonna guess some form of massacre ensued. No prisoners taken, lots of weapons, violence, gore, and "Nah nah nah nah nah YOU shut up!"

I can hear the bombs whistling already....

@NintendoByNature I haven't played the Kirby game you mentioned, but it goes without saying that the Metroid Prime Trilogy is a must-play. I also highly recommend both Super Mario Galaxy games. Kinda jealous about the resale shop lol. I need to rely on GameStop and the occasional garage sale find.

@bimmy-lee I also stand and move around as much as I possibly can. I take hourly breaks at work and at home when gaming or on my own computer. Unfortunately at work, I can't take many long breaks as what I do often involves significant mental investment. Interrupting that often isn't usually advised.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx Basically, it was just people coming in, having already made up their mind and confusing their opinion with facts, so more or less the usual...

Concerning the chair situation: I'm not quite sure if I'm allowed to laugh about it or if I should sympathize, but just in case, I'll do both...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx yea I've been waiting on prime trilogy to come ever since it was rumored a few vga's ago. I Still need to finish other m before i play prime though 😉. The place im talking about is disc replay. I know they have multiple locations in Illinois. You should check it out and see how close 1 is. I will say though, out of the 3 by my house 1 of them is not nearly as good as the other 2. So there's a risk your nearest store could be a dud

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

Guys.
I felt curious about Sonic Boom for Wii U from last night i saw the picture from Google.
I saw that games rated sooo... low due to some bugs, not so polished graphics, unfunny jokes, repetitive battle system, etc. Is that really bad as the review?
Untitled

I have never played Sonic games despite of how colorful their games. Do you think Sonic Boom will be my right choice?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

ogo79

its dangerous to alone!
take this.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

NintendoByNature

@Anti-Matter id start with sonic 1 or 2 on switch first. It'll give you a feel for the series and then you can make your way onto the newer releases.

NintendoByNature

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter the new sonic games are brilliant, the gameplay in sonic boom and sonic generations are brilliant. its totally different from the first sonic games that came out 30 years ago. i could'nt find any good games lately and someone told me to buy the new sonic games, you wo'nt be disapointed with them.

Ninfan

Anti-Matter

I just wonder who have ever played this game?
Untitled

I found that game from Google image and somehow it looked interesting from my first saw.
Untitled
I saw the game didn't mention any specific requirements to play the game (Moves or any kind of PS3 peripheral)

I need the clarification if the game can be played with Normal PS3 controller.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

@ThanosReXXX Oh yeah, the "My opinion is right and YOU can't have it any other way" types. Those are always fun to deal with.

You are indeed allowed to laugh and sympathize. I'm sure most have been there. I'm trying not to catch too many aches and pains before I reach a ripe old age....

@NintendoByNature I've heard of the chain but have never been to one; I don't believe there's one nearby, though the rumor is one existed in the general area way before I was gaming. My best bet is usually GameStop or the internet; Walmart's used game selection is almost always pitiful. There's an electronic resale shop over half an hour away that I've heard deals with retro systems on occasion, but their hours are allegedly weird. Not even sure if it's still operating.

I just consulted the shaman known as Google Maps, and the closest Disc Replays are roughly an hour and a half away. One is in a small city that I do get to every once in a blue moon for a bit of shopping if I want a good book or shoe store. I might check it out next time!

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx sweet, yea i would check it out on your next trip. Like i said, I've been to more good ones than bad ones. Hoping the one you go to is good 😉. And bring some cash, youll need it lol. I'll probabaly go back this week to check out some more n64 games myself.

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature Cash you say? I'm guessing it's one of those stores that isn't the most card-friendly? Not a big deal, just curious.

Anti-Matter

@Link-Hero
"Terrible games" was sound too harsh to describe about my gaming references.
It would be better if my game references defined as "unusual" or "different" category.
I was looking for decent games for Wii U to reach my quota to 10 or 12 Wii U games.
Apparently, i will observe more about Sonic Boom Wii U.

Pardon me if i have to say.... Chills.
Keep away your rude comment toward me.
I wasn't a bad guy here after you have learned about me.

Anti-Matter

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter you can try the demo on the Wii u eshop. Which games do you have for the Wii u

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

NintendoByNature

@Tyranexx I just meant cash in general terms,like bring money, because youll spend alot of it lol

NintendoByNature

Zuljaras

@NintendoByNature Just a question. If a person can say "Doom is violent and disgusting game that I hate!" can I say "Hannah Montana is disgusting and not even a game."?

I mean that is my personal preference therefore ok to say here?

Being rude ok as far as you are not all out hateful and curse like a madman.

NintendoByNature

@Zuljaras I think delivery is key to everything in life. It's one thing to say you believe something to be "disgusting." Its another thing to say "you like terrible games." It's all in the delivery. Disgusting is your belief. Saying you like terrible games is more personal. Know what i mean?

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic